• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

105 posts in this topic

Posted

I know she's problematic but I can't help but like her. She not having PR training makes her quite entertaining lol

Posted

I personally feel like offset only wants to get back with her because she’s the “it girl.” Trying to merch of her game until she dies out. Just think, she barely has been making music and she’s already nominated for 5 Grammys. 

I feel bad for their baby, so much drama between her parents already.

Posted

They've broke up before. This is their second time breaking up.

That why i say its a 50/50 chance of them getting back together.  If they broke up before whos to say they won't get back together again

I personally feel like offset only wants to get back with her because she’s the “it girl.” Trying to merch of her game until she dies out. Just think, she barely has been making music and she’s already nominated for 5 Grammys. 

She been on alot of features even before she put out her own album and when she did it got nominated but yeah i agree with your point. Hes trying to get back with her because she hot 

Yeah me too. 

Posted

i guess that would explain why she tries not to have any bad blood (as she's stated on her ig live) with offset

Posted

the whole offset going on stage begging her to take him back was cringey af :feelgood:

Posted

what if this was all a publicity stunt? like they never broke up in the first place..

Posted

what if this was all a publicity stunt? like they never broke up in the first place..

most likely

Posted

They're both a mess so it's practically a match made in heaven.

Posted

They're both a mess so it's practically a match made in heaven.

Speaking of hot ass messes she put ot a ig vid on why she went to PR with Offset. Long story short she wanted to get fucked by him

Posted

Speaking of hot ass messes she put ot a ig vid on why she went to PR with Offset. Long story short she wanted to get fucked by him

if they’ve really separated, he has her where she wants her now screwing her and other girls

Posted (edited)

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/02/summer-bunni-get-money-cardi-b-diss

Spoiler Alert diss track is wack as fuck

Earlier this week, Bunni reloaded on Cardi with a freestyle over Junior M.A.F.I.A.'s "Get Money." The 20-year-old drops lines about her and Offset's rumored affair, references his alleged threesome request with Cuban Doll, and reiterates her claims that Cardi was trying to stop her bag.

Cardi B sorta response 

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

Never gave a shit about her and didnt even know who she was for a certain amount of time. I like bodak yellow but that's it.