• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

leulahleaf / cleoleaf

1012 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I was wearing contact lenses, circle lenses more precisely, they are bigger than normal lenses and even though they were bigger ("normal" lenses are14mm diameters and I was wearing even 16mm ones) they NEVER were uncomfortable to wear and there were days when I was wearing them for even 10 hours and everything was ok. So please, don't wear shitty lenses, they can fuck up your eyes. And that's so sad girls are even promoting something like this. 

I have ttdeye bc they're so cheap compared to solotica and they're fine imo but everyone is different I guess? If anyone has actual facts about ttdeye being shitty then I'll take it into consideration but so far everything has been fine. I've heard about pinkyparadise fucking people's eyes up tho.

Edited by Lilyjane56

Posted

I have ttdeye bc they're so cheap compared to solotica and they're fine imo but everyone is different I guess? If anyone has actual facts about ttdeye being shitty then I'll take it into consideration but so far everything has been fine. I've heard about pinkyparadise fucking people's eyes up tho.

It's probably because pinkyparadise is selling really big lenses which should last for a year and not be wearing for longer than a couple of hours and some people really don't care about hygiene and they are not cleaning their lenses after every use. 

Posted

Why does she delete tweets like this so fast?

IMG_5385.PNG

IMG_5386.PNG

Posted

Oh my god. I was about to buy ttdeye. They're so cheap. It looks like she only use ttdeye for a few promopics then go back to the Soloticas (as someone mentioned they saw her say that, haven't seen she say that myself). Thanks for the head ups.

the quality of ttdeye is trash. The lenses are paper thin that you have to be super cautious that they don't rip! Also their pictures are deceiving and don't actually look like what they promote. ): be careful 

Posted

Why does she delete tweets like this so fast?

IMG_5385.PNG

IMG_5386.PNG

No offence but I don't understand the significance of posting this. Like, what's the context?

Posted

No offence but I don't understand the significance of posting this. Like, what's the context?

i dont get this too.

what this mean?

Posted (edited)

IMG_5992.thumb.PNG.dd9ccdfec1bf8ff621af2She got a lot of bruises from working I'm assuming. Idk why OP thought it was worth posting but ok.

Edited by Lilyjane56

Posted

OT, I actually bought contacts from ttdeye last year because they were cheap and I saw a lot of Instagram girls wear it. And girrrrrl, not gonna lie, they looked pretty good on me, but I don't know if every contacts are like this (my first time ever wearing coloured ones), but it was BLURRY,  I could barely see while wearing them and they would always dry out quickly (despite me putting solution on them for hours). So that was disappointing.

A lot of people that promoted ttdeye said on the dl that the contacts were very irritating and uncomfortable

Posted

IMG_5562.thumb.PNG.7dcc605befbfd4dde2eb7

She seems to have similar interests as well, most likely copy and pasted from Cleo. I feel as if she wants to have a similar feed as well.

IMG_5564.thumb.PNG.e25fea06b1f08c5751bea

Like someone previously said she probably knows she reminds people of Cleo a bit, which I personally think the milklycat girl looks kind of dirty as if she'd smell bad, like a downgraded version. She doesn't look like Cleo (lI'd never mistake her for Cleo) they just share a few similar features. I think it's the copied poses, facial expressions, and captions that make people think so.

Screenshot_20170919-224808_1.thumb.jpg.3

Screenshot_20170919-224835_1.thumb.jpg.c

Screenshot_20170919-224826.thumb.jpg.721

Screenshot_20170919-224821.thumb.jpg.f2b

Screenshot_20170919-224758.thumb.jpg.f10

Screenshot_20170919-224323.thumb.jpg.09c

Screenshot_20170919-224320.thumb.jpg.28d

even down to da boy in da park pics

milklycat to cleo is like the lunestelle to mckenna

We all know they be downright copying the other, enough for people to do a double take, but just subtle enough for people to say "there are so many accounts like this, they're not copying each other, they're just unoriginal"

Too bad her boobs arent as big as cleo's but we can see you trying hard with what u got girl

Posted

Screenshot_20170919-224808_1.thumb.jpg.3

Screenshot_20170919-224835_1.thumb.jpg.c

Screenshot_20170919-224826.thumb.jpg.721

Screenshot_20170919-224821.thumb.jpg.f2b

Screenshot_20170919-224758.thumb.jpg.f10

Screenshot_20170919-224323.thumb.jpg.09c

Screenshot_20170919-224320.thumb.jpg.28d

even down to da boy in da park pics

milklycat to cleo is like the lunestelle to mckenna

We all know they be downright copying the other, enough for people to do a double take, but just subtle enough for people to say "there are so many accounts like this, they're not copying each other, they're just unoriginal"

Too bad her boobs arent as big as cleo's but we can see you trying hard with what u got girl

i think its kind fun that cleo "squeeze" her boobs unnecessary

its fun too that milklycat show her bf out nowhere just for be cleo lookalike

SORRY FOR MY ENG GUYS

Posted

This is sort of unrelated but does anyone remember this random snap

IMG_7628.jpg

Posted

This is sort of unrelated but does anyone remember this random snap

IMG_7628.jpg

I really don't wanna judge her but her behavior is really bad. I mean masturbation is ok I guess, but why do you say to thousands of people that you wanted to masturbate? We live in a world where everything is normal and we can talk about everything but for example me personally I don't want to hear that she is horny. She or anyone else. Just keep it for yourself. People have no secrets at all and want to share EVERYTHING with the world. 

Posted

I really don't wanna judge her but her behavior is really bad. I mean masturbation is ok I guess, but why do you say to thousands of people that you wanted to masturbate? We live in a world where everything is normal and we can talk about everything but for example me personally I don't want to hear that she is horny. She or anyone else. Just keep it for yourself. People have no secrets at all and want to share EVERYTHING with the world. 

I just wanted to point out that this was maybe a year or two ago when she used to overshare and has now toned down quite a bit after turning 18, steadily maturing etc. And I recall it having had been a joke if I remember correctly? 

Posted

I just wanted to point out that this was maybe a year or two ago when she used to overshare and has now toned down quite a bit after turning 18, steadily maturing etc. And I recall it having had been a joke if I remember correctly? 

For me it really doesn't matter. I see nothing funny at joking about masturbation at all. All these "sexual" jokes are actually really pathetic because sex is something natural and normal but people act so uncomfortable when it comes to a normal conversation about sex. All what they do is joking about it like asking "how many dicks did you suck today?" is a really funny question.