• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

leulahleaf / cleoleaf

1015 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don't know why I can't delete this screenshot :alpacaworry2:

Screenshot_20170829-173149.png

Edited by 1255pm
I decided to delete these screenshots

Posted

Once Delaney got a good amount of followers she seemed to drop Cleo.

Although, I didn't expect it to be this bad. This explains the time period Cleo spent away from social media last year bc she was gone for literal months. Idk why she's being so public about it though, reminds me of the times when she was 17 and more open but sloppy about her feelings and mental illnesses. She's probably having a manic episode and happened to have her phone in her hand which is something she should learn not to do.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by pandesal
-

Posted (edited)

That's why whenever people complained about her not being friends with them anymore I just roll my eyes bc I'm more than sure they just used her for clout. I think she's doing better now, she has more friends (I see from her snapchat) that she doesn't feel like she has to post every day about like how she did w bean team and it was highkey obnoxious the untouchable image they represented. Now she has a boyfriend and good friends and I feel like now she represents a truer image. However, this breakdown is kind of unusual, maybe something triggered her.

She deleted it lol but posted this

IMG_3503.thumb.PNG.43e8cfcfcf16f0d740fe6 

Cleo if you check up on this forum I would suggest taking a break from social media again if you need to

Edited by Lilyjane56

Posted (edited)

The same here, I can't delete it and I have no idea why. 

Screenshot_20170829-173149.png

Edited by 1255pm

Posted

I'm really suprised because like a 2 months ago they went to a trip together (with Tomo and Delaney boyfriend). Also I'm not sure if this second screenshot is what she wrote (I know she posted something last night because I got notification but when I check out the post was gone) or it just what someone else wrote. 

A lot can happen in 2 months imo their relationship was already dwindling. But oh yeah I didn't even think about that? I just hope she's taking care of herself bc she had been doing really well.

Posted

wait what im rlly confused what is going on what's been posted is this new or old drama??? everything is deleted lol 

Posted (edited)

Delaney and her were commenting back and forth and the conclusion was to talk privately? But then Delaney deleted the comments.

Shoot I only got one screenshot but I was doing something else and was gonna screenshot them later but then I checked and all of them were deleted but I got one 

IMG_3504.thumb.PNG.f3b09c28ec3549408eda5

Then Cleo listed a few things she'd done and Delaney immediately deleted them, which I get not wanting to be too public especially over petty shit but why would Delaney leave the other comments and delete Cleo calling her out? Because then she apologize and asked to talk in priv so she knows she's wrong. It's sus. 

Edited by Lilyjane56

Posted

so what did cleo say do u guys remember? like the stuff she deleted

Posted (edited)

so what did cleo say do u guys remember? like the stuff she deleted

She said that Delaney told the Brandy Melville about her post where she wrote why she quit. I don't want to say more because I realized it is too private especially after she deleted it. 

Edited by 1255pm

Posted (edited)

Someone sent this to Delaney and here was her reply 

IMG_4849.PNG

Edited by imnootral

Posted

but cleo has nearly 250k followers? ofc brandy is gonna find out and if everything she wrote is true why does it matter if they find out? 

Posted

Here are Cleos comments on her deleted post

IMG_4825.PNG

IMG_4827.PNG

Posted

but cleo has nearly 250k followers? ofc brandy is gonna find out and if everything she wrote is true why does it matter if they find out? 

I honestly don't think its about Brandy finding out, its more of like a used to be close friend told on you just for brownie points, which is a pretty crappy thing to do to someone tbh.

Posted (edited)

I honestly don't think its about Brandy finding out, its more of like a used to be close friend told on you just for brownie points, which is a pretty crappy thing to do to someone tbh.

i mean i guess but she did put it onto the internet and it's not a secret anymore when it's on the internet esp if u have thousands of followers 

but yeah delaney probably wanted to be malicous and tell them. BUT also in that post cleo said she wanted to take it up with brandy so they wouldn't treat other employees as badly as they did her so no time like the present right? maybe delaney felt like cleo was making it seem worse than it actually was? maybe cleo doesn't actually want to do something and that post was just for show? just some speculations

and obviously i dont know the whole story lol so disregard if it's been proven false

Edited by lmal