• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

leulahleaf / cleoleaf

1016 posts in this topic

Posted

if she deleted twitter, good. she needs to grow up and find herself off the internet.

Posted

i saw on her on IG while i was on explore. She looks boring to me. How did she get relevant on the internet? And why the hell are all these girls 17??

Posted (edited)

Edited by Kawaiilolitadesuu

Posted

i saw on her on IG while i was on explore. She looks boring to me. How did she get relevant on the internet? And why the hell are all these girls 17??

i think she is relevant because of her looks tbh. She's insanely beautiful. That's all it takes to get famous these days :/

her look is boring i meant. She's nothing special tbh. She looks average without the contacts and drawn on freckles. If i saw her in real life id notice her for makeup not for being beautiful. But i guess thats just my opinion. 

Posted

aww...at first i though "extreme beauty" then i found out the freckles were fake, damn. :darth:

i like her face shape though, whats that face shape called? square?

Posted

aww...at first i though "extreme beauty" then i found out the freckles were fake, damn. :darth:

i like her face shape though, whats that face shape called? square?

yeah its like a chubby square :lamaheadshake: It could also be slightly heart shape cuz of her widow's peak and prominent chin, but with a strong and chubby jaw.

Posted

she's back twitter

Screen_Shot_2016-02-19_at_3.25.44_AM.thu

Screen_Shot_2016-02-19_at_3.30.54_AM.thu

her selfies are actually pretty boring... don't get me wrong, she's pretty but it's almost always the same angle with her lying down. Also, I thought she said she was going to stop wearing those coloured contacts? 

Posted

Hey i had a really weird experience with her over an instagram @ that she wanted SO BAD. She dm'ed asking if i had saved the @ for her or stolen it, regardless if she had told me I'd stolen it i knew damn well that i hadn't, i just typed it in one day and it wasn't taken and i really like the @ so it wasnt an issue, however she blocked me. Then i showed my friend and she went behind my back and commented on her instagram that she thought she came across as rude in the dm, which she did. There was this 'loyal follower or something' that told me to KILL MYSELF and a bunch of other stuff over me finding her rude and taking her @ that she hadn't asked if she could have back at all so? Then 'cleo' dm'ed me but she seemed very rude. I asked her why she was reluctant to call out her follower for being unnecessarily rude and she dodged the question multiple times and then FINALLY called her out so pathetically saying "stop being a cunt" I'll attach pictures. I mentioned to this follower that she has like 60k or something she can handle a couple of negative comments as that comes with the territory you can't expect everyone to like you etc. But she approached the conversation in such a rude way... i used to love her account but now I'm not to sure. What do you guys think? Im partly in the wrong probably but i felt attacked and completely unsure about the situation. These might be a bit muddled!! The @ is @leulahleaf 

Screenshot_2016-03-18-21-09-55.png

Screenshot_2016-03-18-21-10-22.png

Screenshot_2016-03-18-21-10-43.png

Screenshot_2016-03-18-21-06-31.png

Screenshot_2016-03-18-21-10-49.png

Screenshot_2016-03-18-21-10-30.png

Posted

^ she was that upset over an instagram @? Lmao it is not that deep, she needs to chill. I also remember my friend constantly sending me pictures of her like ''AHHH shes so beautiful, AND has stretch marks...so perfect.'' My friend also told my i'm probably just jealous of her when I told her about the whole ''i can't share my makeup because i wanna be unique'' or something

Posted

ya she seems like she's pretty far up her own butt. BTW i saw a pic of her on someone else's account on tumblr and it had her REAL name and shit (not that I'm going to write it here because she really doesn't want people to know for her own privacy), I'm just mentioning it because that's how easy it is to find out about people online. 

Screen_Shot_2016-03-18_at_8.21.57_PM.thu

I guess that's a reference to her talking to u 

I also love how she asks if you're saving it for her, as if everyone knows who she is and it wasn't possibly a coincidence. If you didn't know who she was and then accuses you of stealing, it's a bitch move.

Posted

I'm lost, what did she mean by the @?

Posted (edited)

I'm lost, what did she mean by the @?

The person she was dm'ing probably has a username that she used to have, and apparently wants it back lmao. Like how people on tumblr get obsessive over urls. 

I found her when I was looking at storedogdog's page, and lmao at those comments fighting over her. I'm too lazy to screenshot all of the comments, but apparently she's blocking people if they commented that she looks like this model. If she's really doing that, then that just further proves how much she wants to seem "unique" to people and that's quite pathetic :alpacabored: 

Eventually someone started defending her, and was just going crazy over people simply saying they were blocked by her. Her fans are fucking crazy.

A lovely example: "you're all disgusting for ganging up on her you should be ashamed I feel bad for whoever raised you you're all animals and should be locked up in a zoo for people to point and laugh at"

Edited by kotori
wanted to add a point c:

Posted (edited)

The person she was dm'ing probably has a username that she used to have, and apparently wants it back lmao. Like how people on tumblr get obsessive over urls. 

I found her when I was looking at storedogdog's page, and lmao at those comments fighting over her. I'm too lazy to screenshot all of the comments, but apparently she's blocking people if they commented that she looks like this model. If she's really doing that, then that just further proves how much she wants to seem "unique" to people and that's quite pathetic :alpacabored: 

Eventually someone started defending her, and was just going crazy over people simply saying they were blocked by her. Her fans are fucking crazy.

A lovely example: "you're all disgusting for ganging up on her you should be ashamed I feel bad for whoever raised you you're all animals and should be locked up in a zoo for people to point and laugh at"

These comments wowwww

Screen_Shot_2016-03-18_at_9.43.24_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2016-03-18_at_9.43.57_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2016-03-18_at_9.52.46_PM.thu

Edited by nillama

Posted

lmao, what a spoiled p.o.s.  

for example i wouldn't know who she is if it weren't for this thread.

also, she looks real average if not a bit below it from any other angle aside that laying down 3/4 profile . :/ 

Posted

Wow what a huge bitch. Honey, the world doesn't revolve around you. Almost no one knows who you are. Get your head out of your ass and stop pretending you're hot shit.