• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

leulahleaf / cleoleaf

1022 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ya i remember she mentioned she was an intern at an insurance company. Her first name starts with an "F" but I'm still not sure if i can post her first name here because of the whole back and forth on privacy.

She turned 18 a few days ago officially 👋

Edited by seebort

Posted (edited)

Is it really okay to post her real name? 

Edit:

Screen_Shot_2016-11-27_at_11.14.57_PM.th

lol ya i'm sure that's your granddad's last name

Edited by nillama

Posted (edited)

Is it really okay to post her real name? 

Edit:

Screen_Shot_2016-11-27_at_11.14.57_PM.th

lol ya i'm sure that's your granddad's last name

Yup it's public record and you found it on the internet, so it's not like you doxxed her or anything. I'm pretty sure there is some more information on this, on the Pele/BonBonChu thread because something similar happened. Don't feel pressured tho, you don't have to, maybe just PM people who want to know.

Desrosiers is French, does she get a new name every time she uses Google Translate lol.

Edited by aripenko

Posted (edited)

Editeddddd

Edited by nillama

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by chocolatecoveredalmonds

Posted

her linkedin profile is now unavailable and many other profiles so I'm guessing she's clearing them rn

Posted

"ferdily" .... damn........

X5tD7M5.gif

It's cute and very unique and very original but it sounds like FernGully and I doubt she didn't get a weird, questioning, "are you kidding me?" look when she would introduce herself as a kid. 

Posted (edited)

her linkedin profile is now unavailable and many other profiles so I'm guessing she's clearing them rn

There was also a Myspace profile under the same name but idk if it was her. This was the  profile pic

Screen_Shot_2016-09-04_at_3.27.48_PM.thu

Edited by nillama

Posted (edited)

Edited by miruku

Posted (edited)

Edited by Santa
*Removed to protect Cleo's privacy*

Posted

I think I found her personal Facebook. She posted this image about an hour ago. 

IMG_7450.thumb.PNG.408fba545a272399b33e0

I think she's just gotten influenced and into French lately; she has what looks like French pen pals who comment on her photos. They even correct her when she makes grammatical errors, too. 

IMG_7451.thumb.PNG.2a458b0a3ee685bc8fcff

Posted (edited)

I think I found her personal Facebook. She posted this image about an hour ago. 

IMG_7450.thumb.PNG.408fba545a272399b33e0

I think she's just gotten influenced and into French lately; she has what looks like French pen pals who comment on her photos. They even correct her when she makes grammatical errors, too. 

IMG_7451.thumb.PNG.2a458b0a3ee685bc8fcff

oh wow, I couldn't find her fb. What name is it under?

Edit: Nvm, found it

Edited by nillama

Posted

Damn no wonder she she uses an alias online.. her name is quite.. unique :alpacafedup:

I feel kinda bad though, like she intentionally doesn't want to share these things to her general fanbase but here we are exposing it on a public forum 

Feels like overstepping some boundary or not respecting her privacy that she held on to for so long 

Posted

Damn no wonder she she uses an alias online.. her name is quite.. unique :alpacafedup:

I feel kinda bad though, like she intentionally doesn't want to share these things to her general fanbase but here we are exposing it on a public forum 

Feels like overstepping some boundary or not respecting her privacy that she held on to for so long 

ya that's why i wasn't sure :/  but tbh her last name was on that celeb b-day site and her first name was posted on her own tumblr ages ago... idk