• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

leulahleaf / cleoleaf

1016 posts in this topic

Posted

I like her because she brings new aesthetics but she acts like snowflake sometimes. Well known example is her makeup - she butthurted so much over how she can't share it. 

her boob size changes... a lot:

12545377_582751658541614_1276090559_n.jp

12547657_1668043520151289_1361702843_n.j

feels like magic or she has amazing push up bra

good thing she's huge dork 

12677413_1728853757351325_1769975956_n.j

Posted

What do you mean by getting butthurt over sharing her make up? I don't really follow her, but I'm curious about it.

Posted

What do you mean by getting butthurt over sharing her make up? I don't really follow her, but I'm curious about it.

She didn't want to share how she does her makeup and was very agressive about it.  It would took away her 'originality'. She even hid what products she used. Let's hope it was her only stupid behaviour.

Posted

That's pretty ridiculous, IMO. If people wanted to copy you, you can't really stop them. Unless you take down all of your photos so they run out of reference material or something. She seems to be quite dedicated to being unique.

Posted

Her next nickname will be hipsterleaf. I guarantee.

Posted (edited)

That's pretty ridiculous, IMO. If people wanted to copy you, you can't really stop them. Unless you take down all of your photos so they run out of reference material or something. She seems to be quite dedicated to being unique.

Exactly what I think, but she did post what makeup she uses. I feel she uses way more products than like the 4 she listed. Plus the eyelashes she wears she is paid to sponsor.  She is very dedicated to being 'unique' so much so that her persona is questionable. She likes to be a 'special snowflake'. Plus with her in the past deleting her selfies then uploading them again, then deleting them...again. And that she follows and communicates with 'Sasha/Jen' It's all kind of weird. 

Edited by xxvvw

Posted

I like her because she brings new aesthetics but she acts like snowflake sometimes. Well known example is her makeup - she butthurted so much over how she can't share it. 

her boob size changes... a lot:

feels like magic or she has amazing push up bra

ya idk whats going on with her boobies

Screen_Shot_2016-02-08_at_2.20.34_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2016-02-08_at_2.16.35_PM.thu

idk what happened to her twitter rn. It's gone?

Posted (edited)

^ yeah wtheck happened

her @leulahleaf handle says check "@cleoleaf" and its gone :Alpacaconfused:5dbcd134afec1dd034ddaeb64d86c403.thumb.p

EDIT: I think she's just trying to restart her whole rep 

i saw this on her tumblr

0bad7a9b51eea95bc3ae555a4141375d.thumb.p

Edited by remarkable

Posted (edited)

^ yeah wtheck happened

her @leulahleaf handle says check "@cleoleaf" and its gone :Alpacaconfused:5dbcd134afec1dd034ddaeb64d86c403.thumb.p

EDIT: I think she's just trying to restart her whole rep 

i saw this on her tumblr

0bad7a9b51eea95bc3ae555a4141375d.thumb.p

Well, that was a short lived persona. 

Edited by xxvvw

Posted

Why she orders eye contact in her natural color? Can't you like... not wear any? :|

Posted

Why she orders eye contact in her natural color? Can't you like... not wear any? :|

that's what i was thinking LOL

Posted

She probably still wans to make her eyes appear larger I guess & she probably ordered a lighter colour since she mentioned wanting to accentuate her eyes 

Posted (edited)

She probably still wans to make her eyes appear larger I guess & she probably ordered a lighter colour since she mentioned wanting to accentuate her eyes 

Yeah, like brown circle lenses; Cleo being Asian she either has very dark brown or black irises. Her natural eye color would make her 'online look' totally different. And she can't have that.... ¬¬ But it is not just her so many Asian girls wear circle lenses for fashion so I cannot single her out. 

Edited by xxvvw

Posted

i unfollowed her after a bit, she kept posting out of character things and then deleting them.... really struck me as suspicious.

CZ_taxEWEAArEJ8.jpg

CZ_ta_JWQAAp5y7.jpg

CZ_tayEWkAAgndY2.jpg

Posted

i unfollowed her after a bit, she kept posting out of character things and then deleting them.... really struck me as suspicious.

CZ_taxEWEAArEJ8.jpg

CZ_ta_JWQAAp5y7.jpg

CZ_tayEWkAAgndY2.jpg

oh was that recent? I can't seem to find her twitter anymore... it says it isn't available