• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

leulahleaf / cleoleaf

1016 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys! This is my first time doing this so I hope I do it right. I recently found this girl on instagram and I was wondering what you thought? She's 17 btw.

Screen_Shot_2016-01-07_at_11.59.15_AM.th

Screen_Shot_2016-01-07_at_12.01.36_PM.th

instagram

twitter

tumblr

BTW i actually laughed when i saw this since i am following the Sasha Vldr drama

Screen_Shot_2016-01-07_at_12.03.25_PM.th

and if you check out her tumblr, sasha also has the same theme as her

Screen_Shot_2016-01-07_at_12.07.33_PM.th

Posted (edited)

I just discovered that girl on Twitter/IG. I noticed how she doesn't want anyone to know what makeup products she uses since it would take away her "uniqueness" and "originality"...I think she's gorgeous, but I feel like she's going to end up like those ungrateful people that won't care about the compliments she's receiving and ignore her fans/followers and will think she's better than anyone. 

Edited by PoopDoop666

Posted

I recently discovered her on IG, she's really gorgeous, kind of unique.

Posted (edited)

I just discovered that girl on Twitter/IG. I noticed how she doesn't want anyone to know what makeup products she uses since it would take away her "uniqueness" and "originality"...I think she's gorgeous, but I feel like she's going to end up like those ungrateful people that won't care about the compliments she's receiving and ignore her fans/followers and will think she's better than anyone. 

ya I agree:P she says she's Asian but I wonder what kind? 

Edit: never mind she said she is Filipino with a tiny bit of Chinese 

Edited by nillama

Posted (edited)

I first started following on Tumblr awhile back! I think she's super sweet, and a lot of her followers ask for advice and she's really polite and provides great insight. She also has a (I think she called it this?) writing/inspiration blog: http://leulah.tumblr.com/

Edited by remarkable
typo!!!

Posted

I first started following on Tumblr awhile back! I think she's super sweet, and a lot of her followers ask for advice and she's really polite and provides great insight. She also has a (I think she called it this?) writing/inspiration blog: http://leulah.tumblr.com/

i agree! She seems super kind and I like her. If you look at her tumblr faq and twitter it almost seems like 2 different people o.O but i still follow her because she seems relatively genuine haha

Posted

She's really true to herself and she seems really smart, judging from how she graduated 2 years early. She kind of motivated me to read more lolol.

Posted

She looks so pretty I hope she won't become into a snowflake.

Posted

Does she draw her freckles on? I only ask cuz they look kind of... weird? and uniform almost? Could just be the makeup and angles and stuff but idk. They even look different in every picture....

Posted (edited)

Does she draw her freckles on? I only ask cuz they look kind of... weird? and uniform almost? Could just be the makeup and angles and stuff but idk. They even look different in every picture....

yes she does haha 

Edit: Screen_Shot_2016-01-11_at_8.36.04_PM.thu

Edited by nillama

Posted

yes she does haha 

Edit: Screen_Shot_2016-01-11_at_8.36.04_PM.thu

as long as she's honest. Haha I can respect that. Meanwhile I wish I didn't have mine. We can trade faces. ;-;

Posted

as long as she's honest. Haha I can respect that. Meanwhile I wish I didn't have mine. We can trade faces. ;-;

Freckles look really cute :alpacacrush: I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. I'm sure they suit you well :lamaheadshake:

Posted

I saw this in the Sasha thread and it kinda makes me upset :alpacadone: like don't joke about this stuff....

Screen_Shot_2016-01-16_at_1.50.45_PM.thu

Posted

Since they follow each other I won't be surprise if they have talked a few times but lmfao that was awful ^