• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

112 posts in this topic

Posted

PULL_thread.thumb.jpg.e0ee1be8897ef1ca3b

(This is my first thread to make! Apologies in advance for any mistakes I may have made.)

Grace Niccole is a 16-year-old youtuber. She claims to have schizophrenia, and a majority of her videos are about her experiences in mental hospitals. 

In June 2018, she began dating Christian Traeumer (Instagram), who lives in CA (Grace lives in MD). After two months of dating (and him visiting her only two times), they got married. She began to claim her mother abused her only after she began dating him. Now, she lives in CA with him.

Interesting things to note:

• She once held a job at Domino's for only two days; she quit on the second day because she got “tired” of it.
  •  According to CA law, the legal age of consent is 17 (and anyone over the age of 17 can be considered a statutory rapist if they have relations with a person under the age of consent), yet she openly makes her sexual relations known on Instagram (despite being 16).
  • She posted that her marriage license was certified in MD. According to this website, "a marriage license from one state will not carry over to another state". This would mean that she is not legally married since they do not carry over, which would violate the age of consent law.
  • Began claiming her mother abused her after she began dating Christian, yet her mom actually approved for her to marry him (a parent's approval was needed, and she could've refused to sign); and, according to her spam on IG, still keeps in contact with her.
  • Has now started selling feet pics to make money (again- despite only being 16?)
  • Whines about not having enough money and being "poor" but doesn't hold a job or regularly post to Youtube.
  • Has now completely dropped out of high school. 

Links:

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA2EB4V9yllNV3gOfNfRoLA

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/graceniccole/?hl=en

Twitter: https://twitter.com/imgraceniccole?lang=en

PULL thread 2 .PNG PULL thread 3.PNG

Posted

Never heard of her but really, "pay me and I make a video saying stuff" lol kids these days..

Posted

I have never heard of her before as well (I hardly pay attention to IG and all that jazz) but I took an interest in this thread once I first saw it. So thanks for the gist about her so far!

Checked out her boyfriend's (Christian) IG and this is what he posted. Thoughts?

0c9c4bcd6ba175edf3f184edabf82db9.png

Posted

I used to watch her all the time and I always found it weird how in her mums abuse story she said that her mums father abused her and in some of her videos it shows her hanging out with her grandpa who I assume is her mums father since she has replied to many comments saying she has ‘no contact’ with her dads side of the family, I’m not hating I just think it’s strange letting your kids hang around someone who abused you...

Posted

I have never heard of her before as well (I hardly pay attention to IG and all that jazz) but I took an interest in this thread once I first saw it. So thanks for the gist about her so far!

Hidden Content

Thanks! Wow, I did not know he posted that. They’re disgusting, tbh. I mean, she’s literally a child. Isn’t that actually illegal in the state of Cali?

I used to watch her all the time and I always found it weird how in her mums abuse story she said that her mums father abused her and in some of her videos it shows her hanging out with her grandpa who I assume is her mums father since she has replied to many comments saying she has ‘no contact’ with her dads side of the family, I’m not hating I just think it’s strange letting your kids hang around someone who abused you...

Definitely. I think there’s something fishy with her ‘abuse’ stories; I think there’s too many holes in the story for it to actually be true. So she claims two people from her family abused her?

Posted

I honestly feel sorry for her, she moved states and MARRIED a guy who she only knew for a few months and now she’s turned to asking people for money online so she can eat, I mean she’s 16 years old! 

Posted (edited)

Thanks! Wow, I did not know he posted that. They’re disgusting, tbh. I mean, she’s literally a child. Isn’t that actually illegal in the state of Cali?

Yep, it's illegal. She's only 16 and the age of consent is 18. I live in Cali as well so this is pretty outrageous with the fact that she jumped ship from her original hometown to Cali just to live with this guy. Like what the hell.. :alpacadone:

She's supposed to be in school but I guess all she cares about is getting away from her family and living wild and free at such a young age. Oh, and begging for money. Which is pathetic. When I read the summary of her getting a job but then quitting on the second day, I was furious. A bit OT but I'm struggling to land a job and this kid was lucky enough to at least land one but she throws it away anyways. I would kill for that damn job. Smfh.

Edited by Sir Valence
Typo

Posted

This is from her spam account (graceiswho) on IG. Oh Lord. I didn't include her face because the pic is just her making a huge blob out of it with a whacky filter. But the caption though.. trigger warning indeed considering the fact that you're 16 and he's 18 and he wants to do lewd shit.

Screenshot_2018-11-24-08-13-19.png

Posted

This is from her spam account (graceiswho) on IG. Oh Lord. I didn't include her face because the pic is just her making a huge blob out of it with a whacky filter. But the caption though.. trigger warning indeed considering the fact that you're 16 and he's 18 and he wants to do lewd shit.

Screenshot_2018-11-24-08-13-19.png

It’s sick. Not to be a snitch or anything, but shouldn’t the police somehow be aware of this based on them airing every detail of their lives? Also, how are they affording wherever they are living? She doesn’t hold a job and as far as I know, he doesn’t do anything really. So..... how are they paying for things? I checked her social blade. The MAX amount she can receive per month is 1.6K; that doesn’t even cover utilities, food, and any other entertainment. What do y’all think? 

Posted

That’s so wrong oh my god did anyone else watch her recent live video with her and her boyfriend? There was a hickey on her neck and when somebody asks she said it was a hickey and laughed 

Posted

That’s so wrong oh my god did anyone else watch her recent live video with her and her boyfriend? There was a hickey on her neck and when somebody asks she said it was a hickey and laughed 

Didn’t see it, but I completely believe you. She just posted something sexual on her IG story, too. When will she realize no one finds her type of sexual humor funny except for her? I mean, Christian is technically a statuatory rapist in the state of CA. How “cute”! /s

Posted

Didn’t see it, but I completely believe you. She just posted something sexual on her IG story, too. When will she realize no one finds her type of sexual humor funny except for her? I mean, Christian is technically a statuatory rapist in the state of CA. How “cute”! /s

IKR??? And the weird thing is I noticed she never used to make jokes like this before she met her bf, she’s like a completely different person 

Posted (edited)

I'm looking at the thumbnails of her pics and videos on Instagram and she's been trying very hard to be sexually suggestive. I forgot if this was on her main or spam account, but there was a thumbnail of a video of her making an ahegao face and trying to do an "air BJ" in her mouth.

Even though I have taken interest in this thread (like I said before), I dunno if I wanna watch any of her vids.. but I'm willing to show weird texts or pics of her disgusting antics if I keep checking out her socials.

It’s sick. Not to be a snitch or anything, but shouldn’t the police somehow be aware of this based on them airing every detail of their lives? Also, how are they affording wherever they are living? She doesn’t hold a job and as far as I know, he doesn’t do anything really. So..... how are they paying for things? I checked her social blade. The MAX amount she can receive per month is 1.6K; that doesn’t even cover utilities, food, and any other entertainment. What do y’all think? 

I think she's trying to push the feet picture offer into people's faces lol or the stupid shoutout.

but real talk, probably from her Mom since that's probably the only way she's able to get some actual money. Don't know why she'd give money to her runaway kid despite having issues with Christian but she probably did it anyways in hopes of her kid's safety or chance of coming back home to MD. (In the hands of a dude who is 2 years older than her daughter lmao). This is probably the #1 solution. We don't have any context on Christian's parents being involved, knowing their legal son married a minor. So idk if they're cool with him and giving the 'newly weds' money either. Does Christian even have a job? He looks like a stoner kid. Heck, he's most likely one anyways.

Edited by Sir Valence
a lil bit more

Posted

To update about the sexually suggestive thing: in her latest “ASMR” video, she included her birth control pills (of course, she had to) and when she began making slapping noises she just had to make reference to her sex life. 

I'm looking at the thumbnails of her pics and videos on Instagram and she's been trying very hard to be sexually suggestive. I forgot if this was on her main or spam account, but there was a thumbnail of a video of her making an ahegao face and trying to do an "air BJ" in her mouth.

Even though I have taken interest in this thread (like I said before), I dunno if I wanna watch any of her vids.. but I'm willing to show weird texts or pics of her disgusting antics if I keep checking out her socials.

I think she's trying to push the feet picture offer into people's faces lol or the stupid shoutout.

but real talk, probably from her Mom since that's probably the only way she's able to get some actual money. Don't know why she'd give money to her runaway kid despite having issues with Christian but she probably did it anyways in hopes of her kid's safety or chance of coming back home to MD. (In the hands of a dude who is 2 years older than her daughter lmao). This is probably the #1 solution. We don't have any context on Christian's parents being involved, knowing their legal son married a minor. So idk if they're cool with him and giving the 'newly weds' money either. Does Christian even have a job? He looks like a stoner kid. Heck, he's most likely one anyways.

Posted

DA5AAA34-B044-431D-8456-BE2CA11AAA38.thuThis is what he would be charged with if he were convicted (not a felony because he’s not three years older, only two). Tbh, I’d be curious to see how he would do on probation if he LIVES with the minor? (apologies for no spoilers- I’m on mobile atm!)