• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wolfiecindy / Cindykimberlys

851 posts in this topic

Posted

Ugh, it was cringeworthy, even though it must be staged.  

it has to be? Am I the only one who thinks David pays these pretty girls to flirt with him or at least tells them to for the vlog. I don’t hate him but he’s not cute. 

Posted (edited)

I never knew this but I have wondered if she was Spanish by nationality and not ethnicity because her features and complexion look South Asian/Indian imo. 

Lol you're right. She looks like an aliexpres Aishwarya Rai

Edited by Avidya

Posted (edited)

Tbh I don't think she's has ps. I stumbled upon her bc of fatherkels(something)

She gets fillers but apart from her being kinda a try hard I don't see her as problematic as most of the people we discuss here. The David clip kinda actually strikes me as her being insecure but it is probably stages so. Has it been discussed what her source of income is ? I haven't caught up yet fully 

Edited by ishouldbeatuni
Lol

Posted

Holy shit @ her new video. Her and chantel look so orange

Posted

Have you guys seen that Tyga music video she's in? I'm sorry but that guy is butt ugly asf. He not only looks like a mouth breather, he straight up look like Donkey from Shrek. She could do so much better honestly, but I guess she wanna be a Kylie clone that bad because she got no personality of her own.

I been following Cindy on and off since 2015 and I never had high expectations of her to begin with (even on her old Tumblr days she came off as insecure and kinda boring to me), but I started losing respect when I see how hard she's trying to fit in with this LA crowd.. ie.The Kardashians, bottom of the barrel rappers and her clout chasing D-list IG model friends 🤢. I can tell she's naturally introverted/shy, she forces herself to seem more outgoing like Alissa Violet but it just makes her look even more awkward. 

Posted

but I started losing respect when I see how hard she's trying to fit in with this LA crowd.. ie.The Kardashians, bottom of the barrel rappers and her clout chasing D-list IG model friends 🤢. I can tell she's naturally introverted/shy, she forces herself to seem more outgoing like Alissa Violet but it just makes her look even more awkward. 

Yeap! I definitely agree with you on this. She became even more insufferable when she moved in with chantel, alissa and joceyln. In Alissa's vlog (i think it was her coachella vlog) Cindy was like "everyone keeps saying I wanna be like you but my personality is just the same as Alissa" nah babe, you're not. You're a try-hard if that's what you mean. Her videos whenever she's alone or with her mum or even with her other friends that are not from the LA crew confirms this. Even though she's boring af, but she's actually more real whenever she's not with the LA crew. 

Posted

I love her! She seems really sweet

Posted

Hidden Content

she is so cringe now

Posted

Omg i didnt know that she’s in tyga’s new music video..... she’s really going places huh

Posted

Her acting is terrible in that music video, you can sense how insecure she is by the way she moves