• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Wolfiecindy / Cindykimberlys

841 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know if I should be disappointed or should have seen it coming but of course she's going to Coachella even after all those scandals about the owners being anti lgbt

ofc she’s going...

Has she been vocal about LGBT rights? Or maybe she doesn’t follow these news stories so she doesn’t know?

Posted

ofc she’s going...

Has she been vocal about LGBT rights? Or maybe she doesn’t follow these news stories so she doesn’t know?

lol yeah I don't know how I could've thought about her not going because it's THE event of the year

and I haven't really seen her speak up about lgbt rights or anything, but I think because it has been such a huge scandal about the owner she surely read about it but probably chose to be quiet. I've read that the owner has such a huge influence over anything related to music that it's practically impossible to boycott his business without having repercussions as an artist and not being booked on another event. (sorry I hope it's understandable, english isn't my first language)

Posted

lol yeah I don't know how I could've thought about her not going because it's THE event of the year

and I haven't really seen her speak up about lgbt rights or anything, but I think because it has been such a huge scandal about the owner she surely read about it but probably chose to be quiet. I've read that the owner has such a huge influence over anything related to music that it's practically impossible to boycott his business without having repercussions as an artist and not being booked on another event. (sorry I hope it's understandable, english isn't my first language)

I actually read about that too. It’s sad but true.

Posted

She's getting more basic looking (and looking like a try-hard) every time she shows up in my explore feed. Maybe it's cause everyone is starting to morph into the same person with the same cringy personality. She's so much more likeable when she's by herself. 

Posted

Her and Madison Beer resemble each other quite a lot nowadays. 

Posted

Well every insta girl and wannabe celeb goes there so if she doesn't go there it's like shes irrelevant, broke or dead (sarcastic). I know some people will get offended but why is necessary to speak about lgbt rights unless the person is one or has someone very close. I mean, this is Cindy, she never speaks about anything except updating her relationship status and being quirky. 

Posted

I honestly don’t want to hate, but she’s always on my feed so I was curious. But check these pictures out from an event below. She looks like an average latina girl!!!! Without contacts and photoshop she’s normal. She got extremely lucky. 

E281C6F2-F4EE-4BA9-BECF-B0B4E0E26178.png

0DAFF469-7C02-4F57-941A-FBDD247D8F14.png

5F37516C-B02B-4570-B5B1-E42F5F476C4B.png

Posted (edited)

She still beautiful, I just think that these not so flattering photos are a result of a very bare makeup choice, no or very subtle lip fillers, same with eyelashes, very straight hair, too close to the scalp, which doesnt suit anyone and that recently she gained some weight.

She also seems to had not the best sleeping night.

None of these are concerning, I just feel  that IG affected our beauty standards and we need to see more artificial looks, even if we havent noticed.

What I mean, she still beautiful, there are many videos WITHOUT photoshop and contacts to proof it, maybe it wasnt her best day.

Edited by Weltschmerz98
Ortography

Posted

She still looks beautiful, just tired or something is off. 

Posted

We're just used to filtered photos and the best lighting.

It's crazy how different she looks compared to older pictures of her when she started to get famous/noticed. She looks a lot more natural now. I used to think she was a lot lighter and her lips looked extra fake lol. Her colored contacts didn't help either. Also kind of nice she doesn't have veneers. I noticed she hangs with many famous ppl. I wonder what her place looks like and how much money she makes a month tbh lmao ..must be nice being rich only because you're pretty 

Posted (edited)

I find this ranking quite interesting, she is very close to the „real models“, and even surpasses some of them.

F495F70E-4809-4D66-A2A1-9243E9A65044.jpeg

Edited by Weltschmerz98

Posted

Cindy Kimberly should not be butt hurt about this thread because people still consider her beautiful. If she did not want people to discuss her lips, she should not have plumped it to make her look like a duck either. Ok, now talking about social anxiety, be yourself. You got nothing for real but still you made yourself a huge thing out of nothing. So boost your confidence, give yourself a pat on the back. Also be yourself.

Posted

Cindy Kimberly should not be butt hurt about this thread because people still consider her beautiful. If she did not want people to discuss her lips, she should not have plumped it to make her look like a duck either. Ok, now talking about social anxiety, be yourself. You got nothing for real but still you made yourself a huge thing out of nothing. So boost your confidence, give yourself a pat on the back. Also be yourself.

As much as I'm not the biggest fan of Cindy, I empathise with her social anxiety because I also have social anxiety. It's a disorder, and it's not just a lack of confidence and being a little shy at times. You can't just boost your confidence and be cured, you need actual psychological treatment. It doesn't just disappear if you get rich, famous or become "beautiful". Also, people with social anxiety are being themselves.

Posted

this is a bit random / i've been lurking on this thread for a little while, but i just came across this korean makeup youtuber who looks a lot like cindy (to me at least lol) she goes by THESUZY and she looks especially like cindy when she does a full beat like in this video. what do you guys think? 

Posted

A lot of people look like cindy tbh