• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wolfiecindy / Cindykimberlys

845 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Btw I don't know if any of u took a screenshot when she posted her ID on instagram the other day, but I think "Cindy Kimberly" is not even her real name. I noticed because I'm from Spain and the Spanish ID contains your last name (father+mother) on the top and she hid that "last name" part, you can only see the "first name" part . Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like she added Kimberly to it.

Anyway, since all her fame started I saw many lies on the inteviews or online news about her. It looks like she always avoid to say she is from Spain... she always did speak with a weird accent (like if she weren't from Spain) even if she lived all her life in Spain and her mom has also a strong Spanish accent.

Or the time she was "working" as babysiter and then she admited that she only babysitted twice and she was just helping a friend of her mom, it wasn't even a job. The real thing is that she quit school and was doing nothing.

You will never see her with her old Spanish friends. She is trying so hard to be an "american model".

Edited by Kissy

Posted

You will never see her with her old Spanish friends. She is trying so hard to be an "american model".

I saw one photo of her with a girl before she blew up, maybe that's her cousin or something idk but yeah. In every photo, she's always with her mum or by herself. She never posts any photos of her friends back home or maybe meet up with them or something. Her new "friends" are not really her friends tbh. More of like networking. 

Posted

Right now she's hanging out with F1 racer Lewis Hamilton. He has a history for messing around with girls barely out of their teens. So much for social anxiety.

The fuck does her mental illness have to do with this? He's an actual predator and you're blaming her? Are you trying to say her anxiety isn't real because she gets to be with someone we you know can be very manipulative?

Posted

I think her real name is Cindy Kimberly Rubira Adsuar. And considering that her dad left her long ago, I dont think she uses his surname. 

Posted (edited)

The fuck does her mental illness have to do with this? He's an actual predator and you're blaming her? Are you trying to say her anxiety isn't real because she gets to be with someone we you know can be very manipulative?

Calm down and watch your step. You’re twisting what I said into something very serious and something that I’m not even trying to say. 

Eta: this person calling this F1 guy a predator and manipulative whilst making Cindy out to be some sort of mentally ill victim that is being taken advantage of is a ridiculous reach.

I doubt that Cindy actually has an anxiety disorder. This whole lifestyle that she's made for herself based on her looks, social climbing and everything else just goes against the key characteristics of SA. To put yourself out there like this for fame, money and followers would be a SA nightmare. I don't think people should be shamed for questioning something that doesn't add up.

Edited by DaisyValium
don't want to dp

Posted

Cindy tweeted about her pull thread - I’m sure it sucks to be criticized no matter what but she’s a public figure and people are going to have opinions they want to discuss. 

I hardly think 53 pages is that bad for this thread considering other snowflakes and online personalities have multiple threads with hundreds of pages. Cindy, if I were you, I would not be lurking here let alone tweeting about it. 

Posted

Correct me if I'm wrong but Cindy's thread is sooo mild compared to others. I haven't been on here for a while mainly because for the most part there isn't really any tea on her. People usually discuss her photoshop fails, the whole thing surrounding her lips, her awkwardness/how she tries too hard on camera. Many people discuss the stuff I listed above already in her IG comments or on her YouTube videos. Oh, and the fact she lied about having perfect skin but there was proof of her using medication for acne. Like??? I'm not sure why PULL specifically suddenly got her in her feelings. 

Screenshot_20190318-222212_Twitter.jpg

Posted (edited)

^ She could always go on Kiwi Farms if she really wants to see a crazy forum. If KF posters thought that she was interesting enough they would come for her like piranhas. That's really where they tear people to shreds with zero fucks given.

Edited by DaisyValium

Posted

^ She could always go on Kiwi Farms if she really wants to see a crazy forum. If KF posters thought that she was interesting enough they would come for her like piranhas. That's really where they tear people to shreds with zero fucks given.

Yeah, i noticed that here people who rarely slut shame and insult in general are being downvoted.  

Omg that profile pic... I follow many tumblr-like semi-edgy pages on insta and it's always the hype around Megan Fox and the particular pic where she burns her tongue and Angelina Jolie. Both of them had a shit ton of work done and aren't the best role models, can't girls be original when choosing idols. 

Posted

Damn she’s sensitive. Her thread is soooo tame lmao, people are constantly saying how pretty she is on here. 

Posted

Correct me if I'm wrong but Cindy's thread is sooo mild compared to others. I haven't been on here for a while mainly because for the most part there isn't really any tea on her. People usually discuss her photoshop fails, the whole thing surrounding her lips, her awkwardness/how she tries too hard on camera. Many people discuss the stuff I listed above already in her IG comments or on her YouTube videos. Oh, and the fact she lied about having perfect skin but there was proof of her using medication for acne. Like??? I'm not sure why PULL specifically suddenly got her in her feelings. 

Did she delete those tweets? I can't seem to find them on twitter. 

Posted

Omg that profile pic... I follow many tumblr-like semi-edgy pages on insta and it's always the hype around Megan Fox and the particular pic where she burns her tongue and Angelina Jolie. Both of them had a shit ton of work done and aren't the best role models, can't girls be original when choosing idols. 

Wylona posted a pic with the exact same pose... Cindy I expected more from you since you socialize at a much higher level lol 

Posted (edited)

why is she making a big deal of her pull thread? She's plain, she's boring, she has no real milk... even JoHerrs is more interesting than her. On top of that, if I were her I'd not drive more traffic to her thread? Is she desperate or? Well since I know you're reading this, Cin, you should het rid of your lip fillers. You'd be way cuter.

Edited by Kenz0

Posted

I don't know if I should be disappointed or should have seen it coming but of course she's going to Coachella even after all those scandals about the owners being anti lgbt