• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wolfiecindy / Cindykimberlys

852 posts in this topic

Posted

shes still taller and skinnier than the average American girl.

I seen pics where her ribs are sticking out.

I read something once that Cindy was born or had as a child a problem in her spine, so until today her ribs stick out (I don’t remember the details tho)

y’all cindy walked her first show for philipp plein 

881F17CD-D3EA-4044-9687-E2741FBAE587.jpeg

18EAE2F1-BBC7-46DD-8768-D93932BA1B80.jpeg

Posted

I read something once that Cindy was born or had as a child a problem in her spine, so until today her ribs stick out (I don’t remember the details tho)

did her ex Neel walk that show too? TBH this outfit doesn’t look that flattering on her...

Posted

did her ex Neel walk that show too? TBH this outfit doesn’t look that flattering on her...

The dress is cute, but the shoes are horrible. The top half screams goth princess and the bottom screams goth cowgirl, it's so mixed up.

Posted

Maybe it's just me, but her jaw doesn't look a slim as it does in her instagram pictures. She's still a beautiful girl nonetheless. And that outfit is really unflattering, she's thin but why does it make her look so bulky?

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry but she doesn't have 'the look' on the runway (nor the walk) That picture says it all. 

Also, what the hell is going on with her lips? They look wonky. 

Edited by i did not get surgery

Posted

Maybe it's just me, but her jaw doesn't look a slim as it does in her instagram pictures. She's still a beautiful girl nonetheless. And that outfit is really unflattering, she's thin but why does it make her look so bulky?

Her face is definately looks more wonky now. Her lower lip is fuller than her upper which gives her the apperance of an underbite and her face is really broad.

Posted

Her face is definately looks more wonky now. Her lower lip is fuller than her upper which gives her the apperance of an underbite and her face is really broad.

Yeah the bottom lip looks like its about to fall off since its hanging more on one side. Probably couldn't keep up with lip injections 

Posted

Yeah the bottom lip looks like its about to fall off since its hanging more on one side. Probably couldn't keep up with lip injections 

I don't know why girls get so much product pumped into their lips that they look like they're perma-pouting. RBF is not appealing, I would know since I have it.

Posted

Her lips look really messed up in those pics, they ruin her beautiful face imo. I hope she doesn’t get any more injections

Posted

and now she did ger second show 

apparently this a thing now

7A2EB630-7764-4D29-B621-FE9D53A33D54.jpeg

5B0712D8-95A6-488D-9B4F-F85AAF229A23.jpeg

79001399-5EF6-4962-9C5D-755E459A7C6B.jpeg

Posted

A28C5676-C691-4379-9B04-B456070EDB3E.jpeg

Posted

I'm sorry but she doesn't have 'the look' on the runway (nor the walk) That picture says it all. 

guess you can’t fake grace or elegance...

Posted

Right now she's hanging out with F1 racer Lewis Hamilton. He has a history for messing around with girls barely out of their teens. So much for social anxiety.

Posted

Right now she's hanging out with F1 racer Lewis Hamilton. He has a history for messing around with girls barely out of their teens. So much for social anxiety.

he sounds familiar... didn’t he date Winnie Harlow?