• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Wolfiecindy / Cindykimberlys

794 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I can defo see where you're coming from.

someone in this thread mentioned before cindy looks Indian.. she kinda does look south asian (probably from her Indonesian side?) This type of look is not uncommon in South Asia and gulf arab countries. Lots of girls have huge dark eyes and tan skin like cindy.. but I guess she is more popular bc in Europe most people don't really look like that.

Southen European here, actually from Serbia, it's as south as northen Italy but I've been to southern countries like Spain, Grecee etc. There are alot of girls like Cindy there, every 2nd girl has as dark complexion as her, plus a lot of them have a "thicc" body. The reason why Cindy is so popular besides jb's post is that she has flawless pics and is incredibly photogenic only on her insta photos.  Plus her face is "perfect", or better said trendy. She has all the features that are ideal now, but who know what will be next, remember how hipster tumblr girls looked different. 

The Indian girl is not an instagram baddie who has flawless baddie photos and "hanging out" with fellow baddie friends. 

Edited by shady

Posted

Southen European here, actually from Sebia, it's as south as northen Italy but I've been to southern countries like Spain, Grecee etc. There are alot of girls like Cindy there, every 2nd girl has as dark complexion as her, plus a lot of them have a "thicc" body. The reason why Cindy is so popular besides jb's post is that she has flawless pics and is incredibly photogenic only on her insta photos.  Plus her face is "perfect", or better said trendy. She has all the features that are ideal now, but who know what will be next, remember how hipster tumblr girls looked different. 

The Indian girl is not an instagram baddie who has flawless baddie photos and "hanging out" with fellow baddie friends. 

cindy is far from thicc tho, she sticc.

Posted (edited)

I can defo see where you're coming from.

someone in this thread mentioned before cindy looks Indian.. she kinda does look south asian (probably from her Indonesian side?) This type of look is not uncommon in South Asia and gulf arab countries. Lots of girls have huge dark eyes and tan skin like cindy.. but I guess she is more popular bc in Europe most people don't really look like that.

actually a lot of people in Spain look like this. that look is definitely not something special here. a lot of people in south america look like this too.

i believe the majority of cindy's followers are american, but regardless, we have to consider the fact that a lot of girls do follow her precisely because they look like her and want to have a life like hers

Edited by htttps

Posted (edited)

wow!!! Omg she’s prettier than Cindi imo, maybe at this day and age you just have to get that thick plastic lips...

ikr lol she’s just as pretty or even prettier than Cindy even without the lip injections and contacts and staged selfies on insta, plus she isn’t afraid to show her flaws because in the movie she acted ( I saw trailers etc) she often doesn’t have much makeup etc, whereas Idk if Cindy would ever star in a movie without makeup in some scenes, the only time she’s gone without makeup is in her makeup tutorial vids on yt , in her best lighting that she chose and even then I was suspecting she had some mascara on already because her lashes looked quite dark idk. And there’s quite a lot of girls out there who are already as pretty or prettier than her (or could just get lip fillers and/or minor nose job like she did to be so), which is why despite all the fame she initially got she’s nothing special apart from a lucky white girl who got some photoshoots and is stuck with her 5M followers. I feel like the baddie trend would die in a few years anyway, and then if she doesn’t find something else to do she’s just gonna fade into inexistence. Cos being pretty isn’t the only thing in life, and there’s always someone prettier, at least in another persons perspective. Also I feel like she used to shop her nose a bit esp in the photo that went viral, her nose looks a bit different in her recent insta posts lol 

Edited by sparklespoon

Posted

And there’s quite a lot of girls out there who are already as pretty or prettier than her (or could just get lip fillers and/or minor nose job like she did to be so), which is why despite all the fame she initially got she’s nothing special apart from a lucky girl who got some photoshoots and is stuck with her 5M followers. I feel like the baddie trend would die in a few years anyway, and then if she doesn’t find something else to do she’s just gonna fade into inexistence. Cos being pretty isn’t the only thing in life, and there’s always someone prettier, at least in another persons perspective.

yeah I agree. I used to follow her because I thought she’s pretty, but it got old really quickly, I didn’t see any personalities. Most pics are that dead-eye straight face look. My friends say one of the reasons these baddies don’t smile is that you can tell where they got works done once their facial expressions change.

Tbh I was struggling SOOOOOO hard because of this baddie trend, I felt I need bigger butt bigger lips. But like you said, this trend is gonna die at some point, like all trends. Even on this forum there are plenty of people who don’t care for this look.

Posted

cindy is far from thicc tho, she sticc.

I didn't say she was thick, she's has a normal fit body, but i wanted to say that the stereotype mostly Americans made that all European girls are tall and skinny is false. 

Posted

I didn't say she was thick, she's has a normal fit body, but i wanted to say that the stereotype mostly Americans made that all European girls are tall and skinny is false. 

shes still taller and skinnier than the average American girl.

I seen pics where her ribs are sticking out.

Posted

Tbh I was struggling SOOOOOO hard because of this baddie trend, I felt I need bigger butt bigger lips. But like you said, this trend is gonna die at some point, like all trends. Even on this forum there are plenty of people who don’t care for this look.

i find lip injections distasteful personally. i much prefer girls with natural smaller upper lips. the former just makes them look like fish lips xD

Posted

Am I the only one who thinks her mouth is BIG af?

Also all the comments roasting her personality loloool

I don't really think she's "dumb", she just don't know how to act. She seems naturally awkward but she tries to act more extroverted ... and it looks off. 

Posted

Lmao yeah. I think she's going for that baboon ass chique lips. It just doesn't suit her frame and it really looks so big, she can swallow the entire universe. If u see some of her pics back when she was 14-15, her lips were just fine. When she blew up, that's when her lips be looking like some bee stung her.

wolfiecindy-billionairebeauties-solotica

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEX

Screenshot_2015-12-30-14-09-39.png.0a413

Glad she toned it down a bit but her lips still bothers me for some reason.  

Posted

F5B355DF-E677-4B73-9623-4F69015CEB04.thu

NYE kiss? Is she back with Neels?

Posted

Am I the only one who thinks her mouth is BIG af?

Also all the comments roasting her personality loloool

I don't really think she's "dumb", she just don't know how to act. She seems naturally awkward but she tries to act more extroverted ... and it looks off. 

Yeah, you could really see how awkward she was when she was in Neels’ YouTube videos with Alissa. You could tell Alissa is naturally a loud, extroverted person and Cindy was trying to compensate by being hella annoying, lol. TBH I’m not sure how much the “english isn’t her first language” thing comes into play but it might have some effect  She just tries really hard to sound native LA when she’s foreign. 

Posted (edited)

Yeah, you could really see how awkward she was when she was in Neels’ YouTube videos with Alissa. You could tell Alissa is naturally a loud, extroverted person and Cindy was trying to compensate by being hella annoying, lol. TBH I’m not sure how much the “english isn’t her first language” thing comes into play but it might have some effect  She just tries really hard to sound native LA when she’s foreign. 

that's just an excuse lol. The language you speak doesnt change your personality. I know a lot of people who have worse English skills than her yet they dont act like they don't act like that. If anything, I'd think a foreign accent would make u more interesting but she is simply not.

it's so ironic too bc in her photos you'd think she was a super confident girl, in the videos.. she doesnt seem sure of herself. 

Edited by Negin
H

Posted

that's just an excuse lol. The language you speak doesnt change your personality. I know a lot of people who have worse English skills than her yet they dont act like they don't act like that. If anything, I'd think a foreign accent would make u more interesting but she is simply not.

it's so ironic too bc in her photos you'd think she was a super confident girl, in the videos.. she doesnt seem sure of herself. 

You’re mostly right, but it’s hard to get the tone and inflections right in any language if you’re not a native speaker. I think Cindy’s been around American speakers enough to adopt more of an American way of speaking but being bilingual as well, I struggle with speaking naturally/clearly in my other language. I just think it’s a combination of her being awkward and just having a hard time understanding how to be sarcastic/funny in a language that isn’t her own. TBH I think she should have just played the foreign angle up more and just stayed quiet, but again, she tries too hard to be an LA dumb party girl and it ends up being really awkward. 

Posted (edited)

You’re mostly right, but it’s hard to get the tone and inflections right in any language if you’re not a native speaker. I think Cindy’s been around American speakers enough to adopt more of an American way of speaking but being bilingual as well, I struggle with speaking naturally/clearly in my other language. I just think it’s a combination of her being awkward and just having a hard time understanding how to be sarcastic/funny in a language that isn’t her own. TBH I think she should have just played the foreign angle up more and just stayed quiet, but again, she tries too hard to be an LA dumb party girl and it ends up being really awkward. 

Y'all people are too complicated for a simple girl like her. There isn't any philosophy behind it, she simply is best at posing for instagram photos and good at drawing, period. We saw her shallowness in her book, where she could've express herself in Spanish alone without being shy in front on the camera, but she didn't say anything useful and talked about looks and basic modeling experience, without mentioning the reason behind her fame. She is clever-ish for her fame and success on which I hope it won't fade away like many myspace celebs, because the girl doesn't have any education or talent. 

I'm not jealous but she's isn't anything special in interviews and videos (both looks and personality) , just go to Vogue yt channel and you'll find countless more beautiful girls with more personality.

Edited by shady