• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wolfiecindy / Cindykimberlys

851 posts in this topic

Posted

Some of these pics looks like her but a couple of them cant be her i feel.

Posted

Some of these pics looks like her but a couple of them cant be her i feel.

they were all posted by her on her old blog and I doubt anyone would put on their blog such pictures of someone else. You can see for yourself www.cindyadsuar.blogspot.com

Posted (edited)

I think her lips look great on her face, but I feel like this entire "cinderella story" is a set up..

I found her old blog from 2011/2012 and she looks nothing like the girl she was a few years ago.

Every article about her says she used to be a "shy student from a poor family" but clearly her family allowed (and financially enabled) her to get cosmetic surgeries. 

I don't know if it's light/angle but her nose looks different as well.

source: www.cindyadsuar.blogspot.com

very.jpg

uj.jpg

te encanta.jpg

SAM_3346.jpg

SAM_2655.jpg

SAM_1494.jpg

SAM_1039.jpg

MC.jpg

LOVE.jpg

jest.jpg

gafitas.jpg

fg.jpg

DSC01336.jpg

Copia de ahi.jpg

born.jpg

Beaut.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

19649168104_g3rmw.jpg

omgggg how did u know her surname? Also her old blog posts r funny. Random curse words in english and the rest is in spanish lol. Her nose looks the same except in some pics i think its just the lighting. And u know lip injections are not that expensive right? Depending on what kind they are, they usually dont reach over $1 USD. I've heard NikkieTutorials say hers was around $300 USD and they last for almost a year. I think any teen with a minimum wage job could save up and pay for them. I'm just wondering how parents give their permission to this though because whenever I ask my mom if I could get my lips done she says Im stupid xD

Edited by saf

Posted

omgggg how did u know her surname? Also her old blog posts r funny. Random curse words in english and the rest is in spanish lol. Her nose looks the same except in some pics i think its just the lighting. And u know lip injections are not that expensive right? Depending on what kind they are, they usually dont reach over $1 USD. I've heard NikkieTutorials say hers was around $300 USD and they last for almost a year. I think any teen with a minimum wage job could save up and pay for them. I'm just wondering how parents give their permission to this though because whenever I ask my mom if I could get my lips done she says Im stupid xD

I found it veeeeery easily with the information published in all the articles on her: Cindy Kimberly, hometown Villajoyosa, in 2013 she broke the law by drinking in public. I googled "cindy kimberly villajoyosa" and one of the first results from the top is the pdf document from the town hall of villajoyosa concerning the public drinking with her full name written in it.

The lip injections in Europe are 300-400 euro and to get her original lips to the size they are now, she would need at least 2 full injections. I know because I'm getting lip injections myself and went from a similar size to the similar size. 

It's not that inexpensive to KEEP the desired size as people think, even with a long lasting product you'll need retouches every now and then so the yearly cost is pretty high.

It's absolutely not my point to be negative about her because I think she uses the potential of her natural face quite well, but the "poor and SHY (9_9)" part of the story is utter bullshit to me.

Posted

Can someone tell me why some people on this forum idolise this basic bitch? I fail to understand what's special about her, or any of these other girls that some of the members here worship and go omg not afraid to show acne omg so gorgeous omggggggg so honest I just don't see the point of kissing someone's ass like this.

Posted

Hm she looks pretty on pictures but I bet in real life the lip injections don't look good. Such overdone lips look really strange when the person is talking, unnatural movement, duck-like and permanent pout. 

And oh my god her voice is so annoying https://www.instagram.com/p/_2HWAZByiT/?taken-by=wolfiecindy she sounds like she's going to cry

Posted

Her lips are terrible lol and she looks like a brat lol 

Posted (edited)

I sounded like that too when I just moved to USA. Its just a very heavy accent, no something you can really control.  

An accent? Are you sure? I know girls in real life who talk purposely with a similar whiny voice in their mother tongue so I thought she was one of them. Did not sound like an accent to me so sorry if you felt offended by my comment ( I did not want to judge anyone by their accent, I bet I have a pretty strong one too as I am from Austria) :) 

Where is she from?

Edited by clarastus

Posted

An accent? Are you sure? I know girls in real life who talk purposely with a similar whiny voice in their mother tongue so I thought she was one of them. Did not sound like an accent to me so sorry if you felt offended by my comment ( I did not want to judge anyone by their accent, I bet I have a pretty strong one too as I am from Austria) :) 

Where is she from?

she's of Spanish and Indonesian origin, raised in Spain but lives in Neatherlands now.

Posted

She almost looks indian in those old photos.. Especially the one with the polka dot hoodie. Omg sooooooo different looking :o 

Doesnt repeated lip injections cause lumpiness though?

Posted

the close up of her lips looks like she recently got them bigger. And idk to me she doesn't look indian in her older photos. She looks mostly european but darker...

wp_ss_20160201_0003.png

wp_ss_20160201_0004.png

Posted

Where is she from?

Oh you didn't offend me, no worries!

And in one of her pictures she has some phrases in spanish, which is my first language too, plus in the instagram video she also said she had an accent. So I just guessed english wasn't her first language.

Posted

She almost looks indian in those old photos.. Especially the one with the polka dot hoodie. Omg sooooooo different looking :o 

Doesnt repeated lip injections cause lumpiness though?

yeah she does look indian. north indian. she used to say all the time that people in real life would ask her if she was indian or arab("muslim" specifically) so you're not the only one ;) 

Posted

She's alright but I wouldn't consider her the "most beautiful girl in the world". Her look and all these people who get lip injections all look the same to me. Like, I'll never understand the appeal of big lips. Natural big lips are fine but the fake ones look so gross to me. Like a bee stung your lips. And the fact she follows Sasha makes her more on my bad side :D Especially since Sasha tried to get Justin's attention when he was still looking for the girl in the picture.