• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wolfiecindy / Cindykimberlys

845 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm surprised no one has posted these pictures of her yet. Notice anything different? Could just be the strong flash tho lol 

maxresdefault.jpg

19985863_319747321819109_248620933617549312_n.jpg

Is it just me or do their poses/facial expressions look...weird? I could just be reaching but they all kinda look like, "Lets be candid! But not too much or we'll look ugly." 

Like, when I think of a 'prom pic' between friends I think of something like: 

Depositphotos_33803923_original.thumb.jp

But with Cindy & Friends, they look so awkward- 

Posted

So theres this Asian girl who tries to shop herself exactly like cindy...

downloadfile.jpg

20171205_183545.png

20171205_183703.png

20171205_183724.png

Posted

downloadfile.jpg

20171205_183545.png

20171205_183703.png

20171205_183724.png

what’s her IG and are there pictures of her unshopped?

Posted (edited)

downloadfile.jpg

20171205_183545.png

20171205_183703.png

20171205_183724.png

damn the editing skills 😩yikes girls these days just are clones of each other lol what ever happened to uniqueness 

Edited by fehoena
Mistake

Posted

what’s her IG and are there pictures of her unshopped?

@tomiiris

So apparently papparazi are stalking Cindy now. I didn't know she was considered celeb status lol.

20171218_172041.jpg

cindy-kimberly-seen-out-in-barcelona-23.jpg

cindy-kimberly-seen-out-in-barcelona-11.jpg

cindy-kimberly-seen-out-in-barcelona-20.jpg

Posted

@tomiiris

So apparently papparazi are stalking Cindy now. I didn't know she was considered celeb status lol.

20171218_172041.jpg

Shes pretty on the second photo and of course, shes also wearing a band t shirt she doesnt know a single song.

Posted

@tomiiris

20171218_172041.jpg

she wears her contacts when she exercises? What’s the point?

Posted

are these actual pap photos or the ones that people hire to make it seem like they're important? lol. it would surprise me if she were actually on any paparazzi photographer's list of notable people to follow. from what i understand, paparazzi make their money off of selling their photos to other parties, and i can't imagine that Cindy is that important even on the least relevant tabloids.

Posted

she wears her contacts when she exercises? What’s the point?

pretty sure she wears prescriptions 

Posted

whatever happened to her yt channel?? i think she is very pretty(even pre-lip fillers she was very cute) but she seems kind of unnatural on camera, like she tries too hard to be 'relatable' and she seems to be taking it very not seriously, no matter how crappy some youtubers' content is, they at least have a consistent uploading schedule. 

Posted

It´s been a while since I read this thread but have anyone saw her make up video? Iher make up must be photoshoped too since it looks messy as fuck here. 

I found it easier when you apply your eyeshadow before the mascara since let some leftover the lashes but thats just my case after all. I understand that se is trying to made her eyes bigger but her application looks messy and terrible compared to her instagram photos 

cindy.png

cindy shop.png

Posted

Honestly i know this is off topic but am I the only one that thinks her face looks really bad from the front? I mean she looks gorgeous in her instagram pictures whether she's showing the side of her face of the front, but in candids or in some photoshoots her face look really bad from the front. Idk. Anyway I think she's average but still prettier than I'll ever be.9_9

Posted

seems to me she's always trying to hide a thicker accent, i got that impression from the way that she speaks so carefully and unnaturally soft in her videos

Posted

seems to me she's always trying to hide a thicker accent, i got that impression from the way that she speaks so carefully and unnaturally soft in her videos

Yea and that would be a shame, she could use her accent to seem more interesting

Posted

@tomiiris

20171218_172041.jpg

most likely her agency called the paps to make her seem more interesting