• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Wolfiecindy / Cindykimberlys

816 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don't know if some of you have heard of this girl Cindy Kimberly but she is known for having her selfie posted by Justin Bieber. She is a 17 y/ old spanish girl who lives in Costa Blanca, Spain. I found her a few months ago when she still had a Tumblr before that hapenned though and she already had quiet a few followers then. Some say she is the most beautiful girl and I'm not going to lie but I'm kinda jealous of her. She looks good in every angle!! Even the ugliest picture of her is still probably better than my best xD. The only drama about her though is that she's lied for months, probably even years? - I don't know to be honest since I've only followed her since 6 months ago... That she absolutely did not get lip injections, she only overlines them and pouts. Before I even saw her older pictures I could tell they're fake. She 'admitted' on Instagram finally that she had lip injections after someone found her older pictures but a lot of her followers believe she was being 'sarcastic'. A girl who lives in Spain messaged me once saying she saw Cindy in real life but that she looked different in real life and had smaller lips but I'm not 100% sure if that girl was telling the truth but I thought it was worth a mention here because maybe she didn't actually get lip injections if they're still small in real life? She could be pulling a Sasha and sucking on shot glasses right before taking selfies or editing them. What do you guys think? I think she is beautiful but she really needs to chill out with how big she makes her lips, they look so swollen in some photos it distracts from how good the rest of her face looks. Some people just look better with smaller lips.

Anyway, on to her personality, I can't really say much about her being problematic except once I saw her complain on Tumblr that a lot of people just want to be her friend because she's so pretty and that she doesn't like that people only follow her because of her looks which is such a LilyMayMac moment with ~pretty people problems~ sort of thing lol like we're supossed to feel bad for you? We all know you like that attention so don't even try to play us. Of course, I have no screencaps and she's deleted her account so you can't see that she said that sadly.

Sorry if I wrote so much! This is my first time starting a thread here. 😊

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_large.jpg

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_nvahogrznL1unkcu9o1_500.jpg

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Cindy-Kimberly-Wolfiecindy-Justin-Bieber-photo.png

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_justin-bieber-girl--a.jpg

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_nz7syxxjv71tkin0lo1_500.jpg

wp_ss_20160106_0001.png

Edited by saf
added sentence

Posted

Her shoop is so terrible...especially in the second photo. What's going on with her finger tips? it looks like she tried to make her hair  have more volume... but she accidentally bloat her fingers up. And don't get me started on dem lips. How can people not see it? 

Posted

the makeup on the third image irks me.

Posted

D

Her shoop is so terrible...especially in the second photo. What's going on with her finger tips? it looks like she tried to make her hair  have more volume... but she accidentally bloat her fingers up. And don't get me started on dem lips. How can people not see it? 

I don't think she photoshops to alter her face because on her snapchat her facial features look the same. The only thing she does with editing is using hecka bright filter in her recent photos to blur out her acne which isn't a big deal. That's normal.

I think her lips could pass off as natural if she didn't overline them when they're already gigantic. Here are some more of her photos from oldest to newest.

wp_ss_20160106_0003.png

wp_ss_20160106_0004.png

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_74cbe20c73fad9c241472ce6131309ee.jpg

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_f1c7a7dc207b783d1704db445a681568.jpg

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_superthumb(1).jpg

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_untitled(1).png

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_untitled.png

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_large(1).jpg

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_da051bbe915bf2fcda5b8582209842a3.jpg

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_superthumb.jpg

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_bW1oUXHJLok.jpg

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1859f9e83b1454a930b5680a62f08183.jpg

Posted

Why is this girl here? She's not even interesting. She's obviously had injections, your lips don't naturally grow 3x the size all of a sudden. They look swollen. I don't get the fish lips trend at all.

Probably desperate self-post, me thinks.

Posted

I hope OP understands you can definitely shoop your snapchat pix and post them.

Posted

prolapsed anus lips again! my favorite.

Posted

Another fish lip girl 😝

Posted

I think she's gorg :alpacacrush: but yes she looks hella diff in her old pic (with her friend, like DAYAUM is that really her?:alpacaworry:) I would love to see more old pics, even though we already know her lips aren't natural. I agree with OP, for the longest time I thought she just suctioned her lips. Both her and xMaryamKhanx have the same cute petite nose :alpacalove:. It's amazing though how in the pic with her friend she looks so shy and blah but then in her other pics she looks so hella confident and mature, she resembles a ethnic megan fox imo. But idk why you guys are calling her fish lips :Alpacaconfused: her lips look fine on her, I agree with @Hydranna. Even when I show guys pics of her, they all think shes so hot and they mainly say its because of her lips. :lamaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

Lol? 

don't get me wrong, she's pretty before her procedures (and photoshop) but, you can't deny her lips are way too massive in a few of the pics she has up.  Idk what lip injection can give you that massive of a result, unless its photoshop or actual silicon. Anyway, just my opinion, and it's all her own business. 

w5242342.png

Honestly, I never understood why already decent looking girls, try so hard to conform into what society think is "perfect". There's literally nothing wrong with how she looks in this pic.

Edited by soda

Posted

"Honestly, I never understood why already decent looking girls, try so hard to conform into what society think is "perfect". There's literally nothing wrong with how she looks in this pic. "

yeah...about that , ... insecurities dude. thats the problem. no matter how good ,cute you look u will always have insecurities. And i really can relate to ppl with insecurities. if you ask me i would def be the person who would a plastic surgery if i had a chance xD.

No matter what they say (for example a lot of ppl trying to convice me that my nose looks nice but i hardly believe that, i hate my nose , i have a small bump)

so i couldnt judge her because she cant see what we see

Posted

image.thumb.jpeg.4e44ca9f1b68f637abd5f98

Sounds like she's implying she didn't look good when she was younger. How you look as a kid still resembles how you look now unless you've changed yourself drastically with PS. Look at Nathalie Portman for example, she still looks the same from when she was 12 except now she looks older. Cindy on the other hand, looks almost unrecognizable in her older photos compared to some of her newer edited ones. Your lips don't get bigger as you're older, it's actually the opposite. Why do you think 60 y/olds look like they almost got no lips? 

@Soda she's pretty defensive when it comes to her appearance. Once someone said she looked different in a video she posted and she cussed 'em out. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c27abeb24c56bfa1338413f

Lol

Posted

Where did this freaking vagina lip trend start?? It's all over the place. 

Posted

What's wrong with her lips in the third pic? They look like transfer lips over her real lips, the top lip has like two different textures or something. Just no.

And she looks sweaty in some pictures imo.