• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Brad Mondo

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Brad Mondo

YT

IG

Twitter

Image result for brad mondo

Brad is a hairstylist from NYC who got his popularity from his over-the-top reacts to videos of people attempting to bleach their hair at home but he offers tips on how to do it from home too. Other videos he makes are hair transformation videos on other people.

The only qualm about him is that he would talk about what you shouldn't but shouldn't do but he ruined Snitchery's hair and personally I wasn't a fan of what he did to Safiya Nygaard's hair in her perfect transformation video especially how it looked in her Japanese spa video.

Edited by spicypoop

Posted

I keep seeing him on my recommenced page. I was trying to ignore him for the longest.

Posted

Subbed to him but only watch his reaction videos nowadays. Tbh he's a really nice guy. Sometimes too nice? I like it when he lets loose and acts a bit "shady" like in his Sugar bear video. Tbh I like what he did with Safiya's hair! Would I can it the perfect look? No, not really, but I thought it was pretty fresh and cute on her

He's so annoying when he plugs his merch though. It's not the act of doing it, it's just that he takes 2-3 minutes in the beginning of the video to do it and it's like bro my man why

Posted

I know platinum hair is kind of his 'brand look' or whatever but I'm seriously worried by how much he bleaches his hair... I feel like if he keeps it up it'll fall out soon

Posted

I think he's a little annoying- he's the type of person that can be really overbearing to some types of personalities. I don't like how he has a clear bias towards emotional guys and ridicules women (ANTM reactions), and how he seems quick to criticize others when he himself fried Snitchery's hair. 

Posted

Although with the Snitchery thing, she said her hair was already damaged and she planned to bleach it before shaving it off. She said the conversation she and Brad had about wasn't captured on camera

Posted

The issue with the thing with Snitchery was not him damaging her hair but his actual skills as a hair stylist. It looked really bad.

Posted

The issue with the thing with Snitchery was not him damaging her hair but his actual skills as a hair stylist. It looked really bad.

Could also be due to lack of experiance working with people of colour. 

Posted

He's made a video testing professional color and box dye, however a lot of people in the comments are saying that he switched the mannequin heads for the results. Screenshot_20190209-115637_YouTube.thumbNotice how the box dye side's scalp is red, and how the professional side looks purplish20190209_115722.thumb.jpg.1aba3b7c78d5f3Screenshot_20190209-115739_YouTube.thumbScreenshot_20190209-115802_YouTube.thumb

Posted

1. That hair is atrocious but each to their own

2. I rly liked him a few months back when he started getting big, but then he kept plugging his ig like “get me to 1 million followers” and it was off putting cause it became obvious to me he just wanted to be an “influencer”.  I stopped watching when he did a video on cultural appropriation and it was about dreads and braids. I didn’t even watch cause I had a feeling about what he was gonna say lol.

Posted

He's made a video testing professional color and box dye, however a lot of people in the comments are saying that he switched the mannequin heads for the results. Screenshot_20190209-115637_YouTube.thumbNotice how the box dye side's scalp is red, and how the professional side looks purplish20190209_115722.thumb.jpg.1aba3b7c78d5f3Screenshot_20190209-115739_YouTube.thumbScreenshot_20190209-115802_YouTube.thumb

Wait I'm confused. Why do people think the heads were swapped?

Posted

Wait I'm confused. Why do people think the heads were swapped?

There was a stain on the box dye’s mannequin and that stain appeared on the same spot on the supposed pro dye head after he washed the colors out.

12256872-4960-4805-AA4E-E980E6AF298A.jpeg

989D1B85-7F02-4528-A373-9B3C3D214F86.jpeg

Posted

he became extremely cringey to watch once one or two of his vids went viral.

Posted

i subbed to him back when he had under less than 100k, then he started making "hair tips" type of videos and it shows that he don't know jack shit what he's talking about most of the time but get away with it cause he's "professional".

i think i unsub when he made the how to grow hair faster/longer video i don't remember the exact title or if it's even still up on his channel, but basically it's just him pushing veganism down his viewers throat. i honestly don't care if he wants to promote a healthier lifestyle, but doing it by clickbaiting is so fucking scummy to me. people expects an actual advice from "professional" but they end up being told to eat your vegetables?? like??? i get more helpful advice from my mum who trims hair with craft scissor?? ?