• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "Non-Blacks Pretending to be Black or mixed Black"/Blackfishing Thread

376 posts in this topic

Posted

The Kim one was photoshopped and they took it down no? Also I already said Kardashians and Kylie is a Jenner, she is not mixed. 

They did take the photo down. 

I don't understand what Kylie not being mixed has to do with this? The point is that they're copying trends from black women to profit. 

Posted

Came across these pics of Emma (I think they are her lmao I never heard of her til she was exposed tbh and I haven’t seen these pics circulating since her being exposed) and it might just be my eyes playing tricks on me along with my opinion of her but it kinda looks like she’s broadening her nose on purpose through photoshop maybe. First pic seems old then compare it to the second one in which it looks like her current blackfishing phase and a screenshot from one of her videos during this current phase. The nostrils seem wider to me.

regardless, fuck this ignorant girl lmao a real Black Scandinavian natural beauty is Isabella Peschardt (half Black half Danish)

787C3826-2C52-4867-A06A-17E1A7120B55.jpeg

A552BA0A-99C1-48AB-AA4C-D58D17441B2A.jpeg

EF808E56-F043-467E-A6B0-7E220CDDB9BC.jpeg

Posted (edited)

On Ariana, if you think souther Europeans tan that much without fake tan you are mistaken, I'm from Spain, from some islands actually, most people just dont get that tanned naturally (I have family that have black blood on them and not even they get that dark?) this is a Spanish actress, she is tanned in this pic, you can compare the difference in shades (this interview was in summer so yes, she is tanned, if you want to look her up for more pics she is Blanca Suarez) : 

1534762290_896823_1534765467_noticia_nor

agreed. my mom's family is sicilian/southern european (italian, just like ariana) and my dad's family is spanish/irish. my mom is tan and gets darker in the summer but nowhere near ariana's tone. my dad is very pale outside of summer months but he does get very tan in the summer, once again tho nowhere near ariana's level.

ariana just takes it too far with the fake tan layers lol it's impossible for her to get that dark naturally.

Edited by sumi

Posted

Came across these pics of Emma (I think they are her lmao I never heard of her til she was exposed tbh and I haven’t seen these pics circulating since her being exposed) and it might just be my eyes playing tricks on me along with my opinion of her but it kinda looks like she’s broadening her nose on purpose through photoshop maybe. First pic seems old then compare it to the second one in which it looks like her current blackfishing phase and a screenshot from one of her videos during this current phase. The nostrils seem wider to me.

regardless, fuck this ignorant girl lmao a real Black Scandinavian natural beauty is Isabella Peschardt (half Black half Danish)

Urghhhhh I can't stand her brown lipliner, it's so unnatural and cringy. Also I have seen so many girls like her in Scandinavia. Maybe not as out-right blackface, but definitely influenced by Kim K, getting butt injections and lip fillers and fake tan. They use a buckload of foundation and have muddy contour/bronzer, they look dirty af like they don't shower.

Posted

Her nose honestly looks different in every photo. 

In general, it looks like she's broadening it and blurring the bridge depending on the look she's going for. It even looks like she did something to her eyelids in the last photo too. 

The more I learn about this woman, the more the things she does piss me off. 

Posted

How about that girl graciii3? 

Instagram @graciii3 idk if she’s tryna be African American but I’m pretty sure she’s 100% Korean though I’m not certain. I think she’s also from the Bronx so she does talk with that kinda accent 

822D93D9-26B1-4299-9C43-2899372AE864.jpeg

6FD83B4C-2C71-4506-8A56-7DABA8B0183C.jpeg

F96684A3-0A05-43E5-862C-3B9287544EDA.jpeg