General "Non-Blacks Pretending to be Black or mixed Black"/Blackfishing Thread

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Am I having a seizure or her caption doesn't make any sense

That doesn't sound like any AAVE I've heard lmao. She doesn't speak like that in all of her posts -- I definitely think it's a front. You can definitely tell how pale she is naturally from her breasts. 

I felt like she tried to emulate aave with that one caption lmao I think she meant “for once in your life just be real”

Not only was she posted on a curly hair appreciation page for black women but an account dedicated to ethnic beauty posted her as Aruban. I’ve seen claims of her being half Aruban but me being cynical, it could be a lie lmao

Also found an oldish pic of her back when she had a different face. She also has a Twitter but isn’t very active however, if she is a blackfish then I think it speaks for itself.

7289E65A-CF53-4FF0-B97B-30B3C039C38B.jpeg

CC7B0A9B-964C-449C-85D6-8EBE683BDC0C.jpeg

4524339D-A144-4A81-B70F-88147A087AC1.jpeg

Posted (edited)

It's weird because there are a lot of white women who look like her who are perfectly okay with saying that they're white. 

Why put up a front? What's the point? 

Money? Probably money. 

Or for Clout. Im confused too because why go through all this to make yourself look black.

Or for those who are claim they are black or half black  Why even put up the front when you are going to be found out anyway?

Is it because they "Feel like a black woman inside" and want to make themselves look like one outside?

Just Why?

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

Or for Clout. Im confused too because why go through all this to make yourself look black.

Or for those who are claim they are black or half black  Why even put up the front when you are going to be found out anyway?

Is it because they "Feel like a black woman inside" and want to make themselves look like one outside?

Just Why?

maybe theyre one of those "I don't see colours we all humans" people and saying that the way theyre acting and looking isn't black because hair and talking isnt culture etc and theyres white people with curly hair too blah blah blah