• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "Non-Blacks Pretending to be Black or mixed Black"/Blackfishing Thread

385 posts in this topic

Posted

how bout niykee heaton lol

event-6498771.jpg

43-atxxl.jpg

i can't remember if she's claimed to be mixed but she got a shit ton of controversy for litearlly being in fuckin blackface with fake dreads in her bad intentions video lol 

Posted

she messed up her face honestly

Posted

this is straight up blackface 

Posted

the kardashians also ignited the trend too, especially kylie.....

Posted

Ariana probably didn't intend for it to look like that.

But she literally looks just as dark or even darker than some of the black singers here with her very dark fake tan.

images.thumb.jpeg.f0504474ec1b6431d779d9images_(1).thumb.jpeg.7882700252f9595aadimages_(2).thumb.jpeg.aaaaebb482f580400e

Oh and this is Ariana's natural skin tone if anyone is wonering

1432072800-98607299_master.thumb.jpg.ddf

Well, she is Italian like Snooki, so it could be possible with a lot of visits to the tanning salon. (I guess this shows Snooki's skintone well.) And it's a skin tone a lot of South and Southeast Asians have too, so I wouldn't necessarily view it as "Black" in that regards. Unlike the other examples in this thread where you can basically cancel out all other ethnic groups.

Posted

another one of these girls, @/jaiahfern  She's trying to look like nicki minaj 

ja.png

jan.png

janu.png

Posted

In regards to some of these people i.e. Arianna -- It's definitely possible to go from pale to a medium skin tone. I see it all the time in people's childhood photos if they're physical laborers and spend all day in the sun (I'm around a lot of construction workers -- a lot of them were pretty damn pale in their baby photos). If you did some intense tanning, I think it's possible. 

The changes in other facial features, ahah--no. 

Posted

If anyone is familiar with iuliavo I think she’s worthy of being posted in this thread because it appears that she tries to come off as mixed light skin girl despite being Romanian. She’s hinted being Romanian but hasn’t addressed it fully. Most of her followers are thirsty men so go figure. Not sure if she lives in Romania but she’s living somewhere in Europe judging from her pics. She tends to use aave too. IMO her face looks facetuned and videos of her always from far away or they have a Snapchat filter, other than that I smell cosmetic procedures. Most notably that Kim K diaper ass where the butt doesn’t match the thighs.

She popped on my ig discover feed out of nowhere with a bunch of followers and only a few posts, never seen her before ever.

630E196E-F55A-4AF3-BC21-475804CC1F10.jpeg

41443F67-3712-4ADA-81E6-3FC95039E196.jpeg

62E99C89-E08D-4A44-8ED7-996F8BF98D30.jpeg

Posted

If anyone is familiar with iuliavo I think she’s worthy of being posted in this thread because it appears that she tries to come off as mixed light skin girl despite being Romanian. She’s hinted being Romanian but hasn’t addressed it fully. Most of her followers are thirsty men so go figure. Not sure if she lives in Romania but she’s living somewhere in Europe judging from her pics. She tends to use aave too. IMO her face looks facetuned and videos of her always from far away or they have a Snapchat filter, other than that I smell cosmetic procedures. Most notably that Kim K diaper ass where the butt doesn’t match the thighs.

She popped on my ig discover feed out of nowhere with a bunch of followers and only a few posts, never seen her before ever.

630E196E-F55A-4AF3-BC21-475804CC1F10.jpeg

41443F67-3712-4ADA-81E6-3FC95039E196.jpeg

62E99C89-E08D-4A44-8ED7-996F8BF98D30.jpeg

I've seen this girl. Apparently, she was also posted on a curly girl appreciation page for black women. 

And yes, her face looks shopped/facetuned to me too.

Posted (edited)

Am I having a seizure or her caption doesn't make any sense

That doesn't sound like any AAVE I've heard lmao. She doesn't speak like that in all of her posts -- I definitely think it's a front. You can definitely tell how pale she is naturally from her breasts. 

TBH in her older pics she just looks like your average lip-injected gal who Facetunes the shit out of herself. Her body looks really suspect in a lot of her pictures to me.

Edited by darlin

Posted

That doesn't sound like any AAVE I've heard lmao. She doesn't speak like that in all of her posts -- I definitely think it's a front. You can definitely tell how pale she is naturally from her breasts. 

TBH in her older pics she just looks like your average lip-injected gal who Facetunes the shit out of herself. Her body looks really suspect in a lot of her pictures to me.

It's weird because there are a lot of white women who look like her who are perfectly okay with saying that they're white. 

Why put up a front? What's the point? 

Money? Probably money.