• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

General "Non-Blacks Pretending to be Black or mixed Black"/Blackfishing Thread

371 posts in this topic

Posted

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrDy02Ehj0Y/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

old video emmma posted where she claimd her hair and tan is natural. Didnt shr say she braids her hair to make it wavy/curly and now she claims its natural..

Do you guys think she edits her body to look more voluptious?

Screenshot_2018-12-11-10-12-19-1.png

Screenshot_2018-12-11-10-08-49-1.png

Screenshot_2018-12-11-10-08-53-1.png

Yes. But that's an Instagram thing. 

And we can see through the fake tan on your legs, girl. It's pretty patchy. But nice try. 

Posted

Emmas explanation, she says she never got her lips done and her skin is just tanned ~ 

Screenshot 2018-11-10 at 16.26.00.png

Screenshot 2018-11-10 at 16.25.57.png

Screenshot 2018-11-10 at 16.25.50.png

Uhm... what does taking melatonin have to do with any of this... I take it to help me sleep better... was I not supposed to???

What about Woah Vicky or the Cash me outside chick (i forgot her name) 

How old is Woah Vicky now? I stumbled on some of her videos omg this girl...:derp:

Posted

Uhm... what does taking melatonin have to do with any of this... I take it to help me sleep better... was I not supposed to???

A side effect of melatonin is darkening skin. Some of these people use it to darken their skin ~naturally~ in a sense.

Posted

A side effect of melatonin is darkening skin. Some of these people use it to darken their skin ~naturally~ in a sense.

they must be eating it like candy then... wayyyyy over dosage... wouldn’t they be in deep sleep all the time?? Sorry my imagination runs wild now...

It always kills me to see people mix up Melanin and Melatonin.

I think it’s an autocorrect thing, when I was typing melatonin it red-lined and suggested melanin

Posted (edited)

How old is Woah Vicky now? I stumbled on some of her videos omg this girl...:derp:

She 17 and apparently she got arrested.

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

She 17 and apparently she got arrested.

wow, does she have a thread here? I mentioned her because she definitely pretends to be black and even takes pictures of black folks and say they are her “blood relatives”

Posted

Jeeeesus she put a lot of product on her face. My pores panicked just from watching that. Grease city! 

Posted

Jeeeesus she put a lot of product on her face. My pores panicked just from watching that. Grease city! 

it's almost as if putting a bunch of products on your face and letting them sit day in and day out without giving your skin any chance to breathe would be the source of said acne problems

Posted

it's still not the same thing cause of the way white privilege and how the 'acceptable black woman' works. A POC trying to pass as white is nowhere on the same caliber as a a white person trying to pass as a WOC. Stop. 

To add onto that, those women get clowned, ostracized, and (rightfully) called out for their self-hate. These women have thousands of supporters still making excuses for them. 

If those tutorials exist, I'd like to see them.

Posted

Both types of women are annoying and retarded. And if by "acceptable black woman" you mean "any half black woman". Raise your sons to stop having kids with every type of woman on the face of the Earth and voila, your eternal source of insecurity and tears goes away.

yikes at your use of the r word.

and what are you talking about? 

That called double standards lol 

Go to the thread of people pretending to be slavic

Double standards?

lemme guess, you think black people using cracker is the same as white people using the n word?

And the Slavic thread is pretty much white people trying to be another group of white people which is not the same at all.