• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

General "Non-Blacks Pretending to be Black or mixed Black"/Blackfishing Thread

301 posts in this topic

Posted

What kind of faux-apology is this shit?!! And don't even get me started on every damn racist who gets out of the woods and uses the excuse of "defending her" as a way to show their ass. Though my fave is the top comment:

alicjab.thumb.jpg.0276e57a2428caa3567d09

I died at the "every caucus beige person" part. #sorrynotsorry

Posted (edited)

To be fair, caucasian is a broad catagory and has to do more with skull shape than skin colors. Indians and some other groups that have dark skinned people in them are technically caucasian. So Caucasian ≠ white. But yeah the way she worded it was hilarious haha. Could havw just said white

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

Here’s one more 

3902EB17-2100-425B-AADE-7142F333F3C6.jpeg

65C19276-50D0-4262-8C46-7A991B5EA28B.jpeg

A7440246-2AFE-4F61-A180-A8F40C79A940.jpeg

CE32F4F9-8B35-4494-964A-99C8470F3424.jpeg

Omg, I just checked her page out and she is supposedly Iranian. On her instagram, she reposted/posted about something called Afro-Iranians (which is apparently a certain kind of people who have African descent, and is mostly found near or in Bandar-Abbas (I’m Iranian myself and have never heard of this..)). Apparently she is bandari, and is therefore sort of indirectly claiming that she is Afro-Iranian... but seriously, there’s only a TINY percentage of Afro-Iranians, and they have a very distinctive look, when I look at the pictures on google. This girl’s childhood and family pictures literally looks like “normal” Iranians... 

Posted

What kind of faux-apology is this shit?!! And don't even get me started on every damn racist who gets out of the woods and uses the excuse of "defending her" as a way to show their ass. Though my fave is the top comment:

Yep. 

Racists will always find a way to defend the image of their fellow white women. To them, a white woman taking aesthetics and looks from black or brown women (AND taking it seriously) is an insult to whiteness itself. So they excuse it away as just them just getting spray tans or some other BS. Until they're able to fully steal that cultural element and claim it as their own, they're always going to find a way to excuse it. These girls also get the benefit of not only having racists excuse them tho - people of all races and ethnicities will defend a white girl when she cries (metaphorically or literally). 

The hair thing in particular infuriates me, because the people who bring it up don't really care about how black women wear their hair or the affect of white supremacist beauty standards - they're only using it as a metaphorical gotcha. In reality, many of these same people are usually the ones who get on black people who wear their hair in any fashion. If it's natural, then it's "unprofessional" and "men want a partner who they can run their hands through their hair and not get stuck". If it's braided or under a wig, then "you hate yourself. Why wear someone else's hair on your head? You wanna be white so bad!" If it's loc'd, then it's "dirty and ghetto". If it's dyed, then it's unnatural and you wanna get away from your blackness. 

The way that guy talked about weaves and bleaching lets me know he doesn't know s*** about black hair care nor why people bleach. 

To be fair, caucasian is a broad catagory and has to do more with skull shape than skin colors. Indians and some other groups that have dark skinned people in them are technically caucasian. So Caucasian ≠ white. But yeah the way she worded it was hilarious haha. Could havw just said white

Yeah... Scientific racism is a thing. That's mostly where that whole skull shape theory came from. In reality, if you put a Sudanese person, a South African, and a Black American in front of a racist who wants to murder, that whole "well the Sudanese one is technically Caucasian" notion will fly right out the window. 

It's also just a way of othering certain features to put a finite label on them and base these racist ideas around, aka "West African" and "South African" features being looked at as ugly because they're supposed to be "black features" while "North African" features are supposed to be the prettier ones on the basis of their Caucasian links, despite all features being present in every country and ethnic group in Africa (it's just that some features show up in more groups than others).

Race is more culture and general (meaning it happens it happens in most cases, but it's not a rule) shared features than bones. Like, my sister has "Asian" features and bone structure, but she isn't Asian and we have no Asian ancestry in our family. Yet, if we were going by that skull shape and bone density BS, she'd be Asian, wouldn't she? 

So her trying to make that connection was not only sloppy, it only really proves the point of this thread. Just cause there are dark-skinned "Caucasians" doesn't mean that you weren't trying to look black, mixed black, or blackfishing. You clearly weren't trying to look Indian. 

Posted

Yep. 

Racists will always find a way to defend the image of their fellow white women. To them, a white woman taking aesthetics and looks from black or brown women (AND taking it seriously) is an insult to whiteness itself. So they excuse it away as just them just getting spray tans or some other BS. Until they're able to fully steal that cultural element and claim it as their own, they're always going to find a way to excuse it. These girls also get the benefit of not only having racists excuse them tho - people of all races and ethnicities will defend a white girl when she cries (metaphorically or literally). 

The hair thing in particular infuriates me, because the people who bring it up don't really care about how black women wear their hair or the affect of white supremacist beauty standards - they're only using it as a metaphorical gotcha. In reality, many of these same people are usually the ones who get on black people who wear their hair in any fashion. If it's natural, then it's "unprofessional" and "men want a partner who they can run their hands through their hair and not get stuck". If it's braided or under a wig, then "you hate yourself. Why wear someone else's hair on your head? You wanna be white so bad!" If it's loc'd, then it's "dirty and ghetto". If it's dyed, then it's unnatural and you wanna get away from your blackness. 

The way that guy talked about weaves and bleaching lets me know he doesn't know s*** about black hair care nor why people bleach. 

Yeah... Scientific racism is a thing. That's mostly where that whole skull shape theory came from. In reality, if you put a Sudanese person, a South African, and a Black American in front of a racist who wants to murder, that whole "well the Sudanese one is technically Caucasian" notion will fly right out the window. 

It's also just a way of othering certain features to put a finite label on them and base these racist ideas around, aka "West African" and "South African" features being looked at as ugly because they're supposed to be "black features" while "North African" features are supposed to be the prettier ones on the basis of their Caucasian links, despite all features being present in every country and ethnic group in Africa (it's just that some features show up in more groups than others).

Race is more culture and general (meaning it happens it happens in most cases, but it's not a rule) shared features than bones. Like, my sister has "Asian" features and bone structure, but she isn't Asian and we have no Asian ancestry in our family. Yet, if we were going by that skull shape and bone density BS, she'd be Asian, wouldn't she? 

So her trying to make that connection was not only sloppy, it only really proves the point of this thread. Just cause there are dark-skinned "Caucasians" doesn't mean that you weren't trying to look black, mixed black, or blackfishing. You clearly weren't trying to look Indian. 

She must not know that black/african "caucusian" people exist because of the outdated race classification system so she just made herself even more stupid

Posted

"racial ambiguity is the new trend and i expect every whites to do it" HOOOOOO BOOOOII

i may not be black, but as a biracial kid who grew up being seen as "racially ambiguous", that part makes my blood boil. so race is just an accessory now?? oh gosh goody golly that's good to know!!! that time where other kids would exclude me from their friends circle for looking different?? should've just change my race! silly ol' me!!

this actually makes me uncomfortable. y'all are creepy skinwalkers. there's nothing wrong with being aryan, kayleigh, just stay in your own fucking race.

Posted

I think everyone has given way more credit to these Instagram girls by assuming they are intelligent, culturally sensitive people with scruples who wouldn't do anything crass or offensive if they could avoid it. Even if they did possess the brain power to make the connection that going out of their way to look like women who have previously been put down about their looks, I doubt they would make any attempt to stop. They don't care if they're offending anyone - they're out to make a dollar! And what a perfect way to do that by enticing drooling men (as well as critics) to their page to click, click, click on all their photos.

At the end of the day, I think people need to recognize that they probably aren't copying black women per se, as the poster said in the screenshot that people 'darken their skin to emulate me', but rather they are jumping on a trend set by someone who decided they would copy all the features that were admirable and specific to black women, aggressively market it and then be applauded for putting it out into the mainstream and taking credit for 'the look', basically trademarking it. It's a bit like six degrees of separation. If you were to ask any of them who their 'style icons' or whatever you want to call it are, they'll probably name a bunch of low-rate Kim K copycats and no genuine WOC.

On the other hand, what I'm seeing a lot of is the same thing I've seen all my life - people who are 'ambiguously brown' like the Iranian girl, or an anomaly where they live (i.e. the Swedish girl) who play up parts of their physical appearance or subscribe to a trend that is the closest approximation to their appearance. While I was in high school, basically every POC would gravitate towards American hip hop/rap culture, and style themselves accordingly - even speaking a way which wasn't natural to them. I still see it now, but instead of hip hop/rap culture as it was back in the day, it's the Kardashian brand of ... I don't even know what to call it. But I kind of get why they did it, because it's not accepted by society to be overtly Sri Lankan, Filipino, Pacific Islander, Chilean, Sudanese or Lebanese, and since the widely accepted 'beige' is too far removed from what they know, or what they can get away with, the only logical step is to associate with closest equivalent that is popular and successful. The same applies for the girls featured in the Asian race faking thread. It's obvious that those who are white af but do have an epicanthic fold were told at one stage that they look Asian, or had Asian eyes, and just ran with that idea. I think that this is especially likely if they were ostracized or teased because of it. I figure if you have a feature that is obvious and sets you apart from your peers, it's a lot easier to embrace it than to try and change or hide it. I'm not condoning the gross behaviour of these people, but I can see why they might go to those lengths. It makes sense though, doesn't it? Kim Kardashian obviously couldn't emulate the bleach blonde 'Cali gal' look that seemed to be the trend at the time, and instead went in the other direction by styling herself in a way that was closer to her existing look, but since it isn't profitable or marketable to be 'that Armenian chick', what's the next best thing? And it got the attention and the publicity because there's a market for this 'look'. It's the unfortunate side effect of WOC being recognized and celebrated. Now anybody can dye their brows, wear contacts and get a tan to put on the guise of being 'oh so exotic', without the unpleasantness of actually growing up/living as the ethnicity they're mimicking. So her cracker ass sister jumped on board too, and evidently, there's only one thing more popular than an ambiguously brown person pretending to be black, and that's a 100% white person pretending to be black. Lo and behold, every other white girl took this as a license to do the same. If you see a problem with this, then go ahead and unfollow the KKK clan, because I'm sure most of you follow them.

Don't get me wrong, I think blackface and cultural appropriation is atrocious, and if people are fake tanning several shades darker than is appropriate for their skin tone, contouring their face beyond recognition, braiding/curling their hair and getting lip injections and butt enhancements or even outright lying about their background then you can safely say that is a modern day equivalent. I really do think people need to take a step back and think about why they now think features such as ample lips and butts are now so acceptable in broader society, but not 20 years ago. But then again, any of these in isolation shouldn't necessarily be thrown in the 'appropriation' basket. I find equating tanning, fake or otherwise, as appropriation really contentious. Many people tan inadvertently, so I don't think people are going to forgo going outside in order to avoid offending someone. At the same time, it's pretty much accepted in all Western countries that a tan is flattering and conceals skin imperfections, so if someone goes out and gets a tan, I don't think that's grounds for an angry mob to go after them.

I could go on, but this post is long enough as it is. Just in case it wasn't clear, I think that mimicking another ethnicity is gross. Lying about your own ethnicity is gross, and so is overblowing a very small, very distant part of your background and using it as a license to play dress up. But it's hypocritical for people to criticize the B grade Instagram models (who all have major issues, obviously), but then open up Snapchat to check out Kim or Kylie's latest story. That demented family is the reason why all these other little wannabes have spawned. Had people not bought into the whole Kardashian cult and kept feeding the flames, Kim would've been a blip on the radar all those years ago and that would've been it. Of course, you'd have a few stray nutjobs out there who'd pull stunts like this, but not on this scale. So I guess we have to blame ourselves and our thirst for an unfolding trainwreck. Just don't like, comment, click or whatever. Unfollow!!! That's all I can say.

PS. We have to stop with the 'Caucasian' talk. That's an incredibly broad category and really insulting to people who can fall into that category but face racial abuse and discrimination. If you want to argue that it's 'different' or 'not as bad' as that railed against POC then you are ignorant and really need to pull your head out of your ass. There aren't degrees or racism - it either is or it isn't. Skin tone isn't the be all end all of racism, and racism doesn't only encompass your own experiences. Also, if you say 'mayo' you deserve to be punched in the mouth. It's juvenile and voids your entire argument. And if someone wants to talk about the 'Caucus region', I suggest they 1. get a dictionary (it's Caucasus) 2. get an atlas (it's probably not what you think it is) 3. read an extensive history of said region and write an analysis of the various ethnic and religious groups and their origins 4. tell me what a lowly shepherd ever did to offend you

I really agree with a lot of the points you made. A lot of these white girls simply want to ambiguously brown in order to look exotic and different, however, there are just as many girls who are actually trying to look black, even going as far as wearing textured wigs and making their skin sooo dark that it's unmistakable from actual black women. Girls like the pictures below are going faaar beyond ambiguity to the point where it's no longer even questionable about what her intention is. 

Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 10.44.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 10.42.25 AM.png

This girl even went as far as darkening the underside of her hands in order to keep up her ruse! If she wasn't such an idiot, she would realize that most dark skinned people have pink undersides on their hands and feet naturally. She made her paper thin lips significantly bigger as well as making it hard to discern her actual race. If I were to glance at her picture on instagram, I would simply assume she was a black woman with keen features.

That reason is why blackfishing is so dangerous. If a white person can successfully pretend to be another race, they can receive certain benefits as well. Another dangerous outcome that people ignore is that these white people who pretend to look black end up getting grants and other benefits meant for black people. Google Anthony Lennon. This a-hole was born to Irish parents and has pretended to be mixed race in order to receive funding. He claims that  because all people originated from Africa, his use of African names and lying about his race are justified. What makes my blood boil is that his deception snatched away opportunities and money from POC (people whom it was specifically meant for)! He didn't gave to lie. Irish culture and heritage is just as interesting and nuanced as any other country. I'm aware that It's not just white people. Mindy Kaling's brother, Vijay, pretended to be black in order to be a medical student and he ended up facing the harsh realities of being a black man in America. Most of these white people can simply wash off the tan or take off a wig and go right back to getting the benefits of white privilege. 

Posted (edited)

I think everyone has given way more credit to these Instagram girls by assuming they are intelligent, culturally sensitive people with scruples who wouldn't do anything crass or offensive if they could avoid it. Even if they did possess the brain power to make the connection that going out of their way to look like women who have previously been put down about their looks, I doubt they would make any attempt to stop. They don't care if they're offending anyone - they're out to make a dollar! And what a perfect way to do that by enticing drooling men (as well as critics) to their page to click, click, click on all their photos.

At the end of the day, I think people need to recognize that they probably aren't copying black women per se, as the poster said in the screenshot that people 'darken their skin to emulate me', but rather they are jumping on a trend set by someone who decided they would copy all the features that were admirable and specific to black women, aggressively market it and then be applauded for putting it out into the mainstream and taking credit for 'the look', basically trademarking it. It's a bit like six degrees of separation. If you were to ask any of them who their 'style icons' or whatever you want to call it are, they'll probably name a bunch of low-rate Kim K copycats and no genuine WOC.

On the other hand, what I'm seeing a lot of is the same thing I've seen all my life - people who are 'ambiguously brown' like the Iranian girl, or an anomaly where they live (i.e. the Swedish girl) who play up parts of their physical appearance or subscribe to a trend that is the closest approximation to their appearance. While I was in high school, basically every POC would gravitate towards American hip hop/rap culture, and style themselves accordingly - even speaking a way which wasn't natural to them. I still see it now, but instead of hip hop/rap culture as it was back in the day, it's the Kardashian brand of ... I don't even know what to call it. But I kind of get why they did it, because it's not accepted by society to be overtly Sri Lankan, Filipino, Pacific Islander, Chilean, Sudanese or Lebanese, and since the widely accepted 'beige' is too far removed from what they know, or what they can get away with, the only logical step is to associate with closest equivalent that is popular and successful. The same applies for the girls featured in the Asian race faking thread. It's obvious that those who are white af but do have an epicanthic fold were told at one stage that they look Asian, or had Asian eyes, and just ran with that idea. I think that this is especially likely if they were ostracized or teased because of it. I figure if you have a feature that is obvious and sets you apart from your peers, it's a lot easier to embrace it than to try and change or hide it. I'm not condoning the gross behaviour of these people, but I can see why they might go to those lengths. It makes sense though, doesn't it? Kim Kardashian obviously couldn't emulate the bleach blonde 'Cali gal' look that seemed to be the trend at the time, and instead went in the other direction by styling herself in a way that was closer to her existing look, but since it isn't profitable or marketable to be 'that Armenian chick', what's the next best thing? And it got the attention and the publicity because there's a market for this 'look'. It's the unfortunate side effect of WOC being recognized and celebrated. Now anybody can dye their brows, wear contacts and get a tan to put on the guise of being 'oh so exotic', without the unpleasantness of actually growing up/living as the ethnicity they're mimicking. So her cracker ass sister jumped on board too, and evidently, there's only one thing more popular than an ambiguously brown person pretending to be black, and that's a 100% white person pretending to be black. Lo and behold, every other white girl took this as a license to do the same. If you see a problem with this, then go ahead and unfollow the KKK clan, because I'm sure most of you follow them.

Don't get me wrong, I think blackface and cultural appropriation is atrocious, and if people are fake tanning several shades darker than is appropriate for their skin tone, contouring their face beyond recognition, braiding/curling their hair and getting lip injections and butt enhancements or even outright lying about their background then you can safely say that is a modern day equivalent. I really do think people need to take a step back and think about why they now think features such as ample lips and butts are now so acceptable in broader society, but not 20 years ago. But then again, any of these in isolation shouldn't necessarily be thrown in the 'appropriation' basket. I find equating tanning, fake or otherwise, as appropriation really contentious. Many people tan inadvertently, so I don't think people are going to forgo going outside in order to avoid offending someone. At the same time, it's pretty much accepted in all Western countries that a tan is flattering and conceals skin imperfections, so if someone goes out and gets a tan, I don't think that's grounds for an angry mob to go after them.

I could go on, but this post is long enough as it is. Just in case it wasn't clear, I think that mimicking another ethnicity is gross. Lying about your own ethnicity is gross, and so is overblowing a very small, very distant part of your background and using it as a license to play dress up. But it's hypocritical for people to criticize the B grade Instagram models (who all have major issues, obviously), but then open up Snapchat to check out Kim or Kylie's latest story. That demented family is the reason why all these other little wannabes have spawned. Had people not bought into the whole Kardashian cult and kept feeding the flames, Kim would've been a blip on the radar all those years ago and that would've been it. Of course, you'd have a few stray nutjobs out there who'd pull stunts like this, but not on this scale. So I guess we have to blame ourselves and our thirst for an unfolding trainwreck. Just don't like, comment, click or whatever. Unfollow!!! That's all I can say.

PS. We have to stop with the 'Caucasian' talk. That's an incredibly broad category and really insulting to people who can fall into that category but face racial abuse and discrimination. If you want to argue that it's 'different' or 'not as bad' as that railed against POC then you are ignorant and really need to pull your head out of your ass. There aren't degrees or racism - it either is or it isn't. Skin tone isn't the be all end all of racism, and racism doesn't only encompass your own experiences. Also, if you say 'mayo' you deserve to be punched in the mouth. It's juvenile and voids your entire argument. And if someone wants to talk about the 'Caucus region', I suggest they 1. get a dictionary (it's Caucasus) 2. get an atlas (it's probably not what you think it is) 3. read an extensive history of said region and write an analysis of the various ethnic and religious groups and their origins 4. tell me what a lowly shepherd ever did to offend you

Look, I was about to write a long af reply but I'm not nearly awake enough for that. The TL;DR of my answer is this: people can multitask in their outrage. People can still get mad at these girls on Insta when they benefit from the "racial ambiguity" - and yes, trying to look light-skinned Black or mixed, let's be honest here - of how they present themselves, and at the same time continue to denounce how the Kardashians have been doing that for the past decade. There's no real degree of separation between someone who copies the Kardashians and Kim/Kylie/whichever-member-of-their-family stealing the codes of "African-American culture". Emulating someone who does something shitty makes you... someone who does something shitty too. Pointing fingers at their "model" is just shifting the blame. These Insta girls have clearly benefited from that (being sent free stuff and publicly praised for their looks when people thought they were Black/mixed) and despite not looking like the brightest minds out there, it is still something they should be criticized for.

I don't know about everyone else (either on Twitter or in this very thread) but I personally don't ever check for the Kardashians; I barely know anyone by name in their whole family (only Kim as the OG culture vulture and Kylie because she's everywhere) and don't give them any of my hard-earned money, nor do I follow anything related to them. Doesn't mean that I can't be rightfully mad at them or at all these Insta girls when they use things that many Black women - from hairstyles, to physical features and skin color - have been / still are criticized for.

(And as for the use of "Caucasian" even I, a non-native english speaker from Europe, can recognize that nowadays the word is almost exclusively used as a synonym for a White person. So I don't really see why it is still up for debate, we've been there in another thread already.)

Edited by French Fries
how do i english?

Posted

Its seem that mainstream and certain groups of people dont like us but love our features. A black  woman with the features that these blackfishing girls try to emulate will never get the opportunities as easy even though dark skin is "trendy" right now. These people want all the attractive/ "cool" parts of being black knowing that they wont have to face any discrimination or marginalization. They wouldnt able to take being an actual black person for day.

Some people to deflectand say that black women wearing straight blonde weave or bleaching their skin isnt any different from black fishing even though straight hair or blonde isnt a race specific feature and that the black women that do try to make themselves look less black do it because they are trying to assimilate so that they can match the European beauty standard so that they can get job opportunitiesor they feel their features arent pretty.

Posted

Some people to deflectand say that black women wearing straight blonde weave or bleaching their skin isnt any different from black fishing even though straight hair or blonde isnt a race specific feature and that the black women that do try to make themselves look less black do it because they are trying to assimilate so that they can match the European beauty standard so that they can get job opportunitiesor they feel their features arent pretty.

This! Also, in predominantly white cultures, no one has ever been made fun of for having pale skin/blonde hair/straight hair. On the other hand, black women living in predominantly white societies have historically been made fun of for having certain hairstyles used to manage their hair, large lips, dark skin, etc. etc. I'm not sure why some people don't understand that taking those features isn't a compliment to black women; at the end of the day, when those features go "out of style", non-black women can stop curling/braiding their hair, tanning, dissolve their lip fillers, etc. while black women will continue to have those things because they are their racial features. 

Posted (edited)

Its seem that mainstream and certain groups of people dont like us but love our features. A black  woman with the features that these blackfishing girls try to emulate will never get the opportunities as easy even though dark skin is "trendy" right now. These people want all the attractive/ "cool" parts of being black knowing that they wont have to face any discrimination or marginalization. They wouldnt able to take being an actual black person for day.

To add onto that, black women with blonde weave still look black. No one's ever going to look at a dark-skinned black woman with long blonde weave and think she's mixed or white. 

What these girls are doing is creepy skinwalking. Minstrelsy. People need to stop deflecting and acknowledge that. 

The irony, that in the US with such a horrible history, nobody seems to care about these women, who are for real treated as slaves. https://thisisafrica.me/ethiopian-worker-survives-falling-building-kuwait/

You're only using this to derail the thread and take us further away from the point. If you really cared about Ethiopian workers being treated like slaves, you wouldn't be using them as a gotcha on a gossip website. 

Back to your original post, pale/blonde jokes are terrible and stereotypical, but you have to realize insults can and are often racialized, and that comes from a place of systematic racism. Big lips on Angelina Jolie, Kim Kardashian, ect. are praised, meanwhile black women are still demeaned for having this feature, and it has everything to do with race. That is all I'm going to say. 

Stop derailing, and focus on the topic at hand. 

Edited by ZapGold

Posted

Guys, take it to PMs.