• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

What is your shoe size?

30 posts in this topic

Posted

The Kenna thread has me thinking about how your shoe size can be wildly inconsistent with your height. For example, all the women in my family range in height from 5’2 to 5’7, yet we all wear a shoe size that is in between (US size) 8 and 9. I am 5’4 (I believe this would be 164 cm? I’ve never been measured in cm so idk) and I wear a size 8.5 (7.5 UK and 25 EU) shoe. 

What shoe size do you wear and how tall are you? 

51E406AA-76F6-4984-9581-1A75D1DC9AAC.thu

i'm not sure about my height cos i haven't really checked or measured it lately but my shoe size is either 8 or 9 in US size while 7 or 8 in UK size then 24 or 25.5 in EU size. some size 8 shoes doesn't fit me while some size 9 will and vice versa so it really depends on the shoes.

Posted (edited)

I'm 5ft4 and my shoe size is a UK 4.5. I usually have to wear a 4 or a 5 as the shops rarely sell half sizes here. 

Edited by Marilyn

Posted (edited)

5'2 and us size 5.... such a bitch to find shoes

Edited by foxing

Posted

5'4", US size 7.5

shoes my size always sell out quick :alpacabored:

Posted

5'1 and US size 6

Posted

I wear a size 5 in us mens. Think I'm 156 cms or about?

Posted

What shoe size do you wear and how tall are you?

7.5 UK size. I'm around 5' 10

Posted

5'1 and US size 6

Posted

For me I am 170cm (5’7”) and wear a size 38.5-39.5. 

Posted (edited)

Where do you guys shop for shoes? I have duck feet and fit US women's 5wide. 5.5 is too long and the toe box is still annoyingly too narrow. I mostly buy children's size 3 to 4 because the toe boxes are very wide.

EDIT:

I'm 4'10"/148-ish cm

Edited by easilydistracted
height

Posted

Where do you guys shop for shoes?

Depend where you life I would say. I am from Europe and wear Workers, Military, Police Shoes because the are damn durable and get produced in (Eastern) Europe instead of China. Mine last very long and now the leather ripped I send them to the Company to see if the could fix it if not the make me an offer, discount Code for a new pair.

My size is ~48 in European. The cost me quite the same as some "known" Brand Sneakers but last very long.

Posted

I'm 165cm and I'm moving between 39-40. Stores always have my size available which is cool but sometimes I feel like a bigfoot :alpacabored:

Posted

I’m 173cm (5’8”) and I wear US size 8, I think that’s an EU size 39. I like my feet because I can shop for shoes virtually anywhere, but my size sells out quickly so that’s annoying. Also, they are pretty narrow which is good because I dance ballet so they look nice in point shoes.

Posted

I'm a 7.5-8  / 169.5cm:D

Posted (edited)

I'm 6 feet tall and my shoe size is US 14. 😭😭😭😭

Edited by greedsaccident