• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

What is your shoe size?

24 posts in this topic

Posted

The Kenna thread has me thinking about how your shoe size can be wildly inconsistent with your height. For example, all the women in my family range in height from 5’2 to 5’7, yet we all wear a shoe size that is in between (US size) 8 and 9. I am 5’4 (I believe this would be 164 cm? I’ve never been measured in cm so idk) and I wear a size 8.5 (7.5 UK and 25 EU) shoe. 

What shoe size do you wear and how tall are you? 

51E406AA-76F6-4984-9581-1A75D1DC9AAC.thu

Posted

5'4"/162cm, and my foot length is 245mm or a china size 39. I believe this translates to size 7.5 or 8 UK/US? That conversion chart doesn't make sense to me, sorry haha. :alpacadone:

Posted

158cm and 36, which should be a US 6.

Posted

5'4"/162cm, and my foot length is 245mm or a china size 39. I believe this translates to size 7.5 or 8 UK/US? That conversion chart doesn't make sense to me, sorry haha. :alpacadone:

I got the chart off of a google image search, so I’m not sure if it’s 100% accurate. :alpacaworry:

Posted

5'9"/175cm and I am a shoe size US of 9.5 but that's because I have wide ass feet, small feet in length but wider than the narrow shoes that are made. It's a struggle. 

Posted (edited)

I'm 5'5 & my shoe size is 8 1/2. Pretty content with it.

Edited by myspys

Posted

oofie im 5'0 (152 cm) and i can fit into a 4 but usually wear 6 so i can wear fat socks xD

Posted

i think that chart is for kids. at least the EU sizes. O.o adult women wear from EU size 35 up to 41, sometimes 42. adult men from EU size 40 to IDK, 46? lol 

i'm 177cm tall and i wear EU 40 or 41.  

Posted

yeah I believe that chart is for kids too
I'm 155cm (5'1 if I did the conversion right) and I normally fit into a UK 3 or UK 3.5 depending on cutting

Posted (edited)

I'm 169cm and my shoe size is EU 38.5 (US size 8).

Here is a proper chart for adults(the one in the OP is the kids sizes):

Women-Shoe-Size-Conversion-Chart.thumb.p

Edited by papercrane

Posted

I'm 164 cm and wear size 35 EU.  In the US I found that many shoes only go down to 6, and sometimes that is good enough, but otherwise a 5.  Sometimes I just buy kids' shoes because they are cheaper lol.

Posted

im also 5'4 and wear us size 5.5. kinda sucks since my feet are a size 6-6.5 width and finding good heels in a pain in the ass.

Posted

EU 41 which is perfect for shoe-shoppings lol, it's always available in stores because woman's sizes go up to 41 or 42, but it's above average so it doesn't tend to sell out + always shoes available in the sale. I could even shop in the mens section if I want to (never did tho) 

Posted

I'm a 7.5-8 (depending on style), and 5'6.75" / 169.5cm

Posted

EU 41 which is perfect for shoe-shoppings lol, it's always available in stores because woman's sizes go up to 41 or 42, but it's above average so it doesn't tend to sell out + always shoes available in the sale. I could even shop in the mens section if I want to (never did tho) 

oof, youre lucky! I experienced the opposite. I have EU 41/42 / 171cm (US 10, UK 7.5 / 5'7)  and I usually have to go to special stores or go to the men section, which usually isn't my taste. It's a big struggle, and always was. When youre a child and you can't have those cute shoes that light up, because your feet are too big for your age.