• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

53 posts in this topic

Posted

1543726956343.jpeg

jesus christ the one in the middle looks like japanese realistic sex robot. it doesn't even look real, she looks like she could be an npc from detroit: become human.

Posted (edited)

I have no words she's turning into a belle delphine clone.

ezgif-2-93d704694039.gif

PicsArt_11-12-10.12.51.png

Is it just me who thinks Belle Delphine might just be the next Dakota Rose?

She’s the current biggest snowflake and all the other desprate little snowflakes are trying hard to be like Belle (flashback to Kotakoti ancient times when every Kawaii blogger wanted to be Dakotakoti but then she flopped with the rest of them) because for some weird reason she gained a lot of followers out of nowhere and now these weaboo instagram girls think they need to try just as hard to be as cringey as Belle to be relevant to incels.

Lealolly and Leighbunbun are the Taylor R and Kittyphina of Dakota Rose to Belle Delphine.

Even doe Belle is not very original herself since she copies Nyannyancosplay.

Edited by FollowTheSheeps

Posted

Is it just me who thinks Belle Delphine might just be the next Dakota Rose?

She’s the current biggest snowflake and all the other desprate little snowflakes are trying hard to be like Belle (flashback to Kotakoti ancient times when every Kawaii blogger wanted to be Dakotakoti but then she flopped with the rest of them) because for some weird reason she gained a lot of followers out of nowhere and now these weaboo instagram girls think they need to try just as hard to be as cringey as Belle to be relevant to incels.

Lealolly and Leighbunbun are the Taylor R and Kittyphina of Dakota Rose to Belle Delphine.

Even doe Belle is not very original herself since she copies Nyannyancosplay.

Leighbunbun had to buy followers right... Bc all she posts are low quality selfies in a dirty ass bathroom like that cannot be the ticket to success

Posted

Leighbunbun had to buy followers right... Bc all she posts are low quality selfies in a dirty ass bathroom like that cannot be the ticket to success

A lot of people accuse her of buying followers but she denies it every time.

Her photos are worse quality than Lealolly’s so I don’t understand her appeal if those are real followers.

Posted

The editing is so stupidly obvious. I genuinely don't know how anyone, other then the gross kneckbeards looking for fap material that would actually believe this is natural. Her waist looks so warped in some photos. Her ass looks bloated and is clearly doing that "leg pose" to make her other ass cheek blend into the one facing the camera. Every now and again her chin has these weird divets/wrinkles when she doesn't blur her face to hell and back, it just looks really off to me. She could at least try to be a little more consistent with her shitty photoshop skills if she's gonna be so excessive with editing in the first place and not admit it. 

1543726956343.jpeg

If you told me these were pics of the same girl, I genuinely would not believe that. I mean, if you compare the top middle pic to the one left of it or the bottom left pic, her nose is much bigger and more prominent. Her chin differs between flat and pointed, her nose tip is also the same, her skin tones are always edited differently (regardless of lighting), her jawline seems inconsistent, and the center middle pic deadass looks like a drawing. 

Power of makeup, blah blah blah, but even if the editing is unrealistic, she could have the effort to standardize her shooped look, no matter how extreme it is. Like???? It's a different girl in every pic.

Posted

So like I've said on the previous page her Patreon is literally: "Give me money to get the same stuff I post on Instagram but I'll just wear a bit less or hold my skirt up higher. But don't worry it'll still be the same shit quality 0 effort shit photoshop shit cosplay unstyled wig with my basic everyday makeup. " ( She posted a preview of her Patreon on her story but I  accidentally deleted it I will upload it when she posts it again.)

Posted (edited)

11 different cosplays

All of them 0 effort and the exact same makeup. Keep in mind her follower pay for her cosplays and her Patreon.

Can we also talk about her fake lashes their so weird

Screenshot_20181208-175648_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20181208-175157_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181208-175146_Instagram.jpg

Edited by elefire

Posted

•Hashtags.
She uses hashtags irrelevant to her or her post. 

•Body image.
  but she still uses hashtags like skinny.

Kawaii or alternative fashion isn't cosplay.

Screenshot_20181212-160924_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181212-160943_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181212-160956_Instagram.jpg

PicsArt_12-12-04.12.32.jpg

Posted

So like I've said on the previous page her Patreon is literally: "Give me money to get the same stuff I post on Instagram but I'll just wear a bit less or hold my skirt up higher. But don't worry it'll still be the same shit quality 0 effort shit photoshop shit cosplay unstyled wig with my basic everyday makeup. " ( She posted a preview of her Patreon on her story but I  accidentally deleted it I will upload it when she posts it again.)

Feels like she's really trying to become a thot/like belle 

Screenshot_20181216-124322_Instagram.jpg

Posted

im cringing so bad

99591E2A-3772-426E-87CF-2697932D3D5C.jpeg

Posted

Unorginal idea. 0 effort. Demands money for it on patreon.

PicsArt_12-16-01.11.08.png

PicsArt_12-16-01.10.12.jpg

Posted (edited)

I don't think her account was removed because of the recent "anti-sexual" thing going on on Tumblr & Instagram. She didn't have many/only "extremely sexual" posts. And no one would've reported her because everyone loves her "I'm an innocent princess" facade. I see the removal of her account as a confirmation that she bought followers. She gained follower very fast was almost at 200k and had a very high interaction rate on her posts. And with Instagram becoming stricter they've also started deleting accounts that buy followers.

Screenshot_20181217-131806_Instagram.jpg

Edited by elefire

Posted

Screenshot_20181230-165827_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181230-204026_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181230-165831_Instagram.jpg

Posted

All she posts is in her lealollyrainbow account and constantly asks for people to follow her patreon. She complains she doesn't have money and asks you to join patreon. She use to make her last teir $500 and I feel someone called her out of her BS and lowered it. But then she buys cheap looking cosplay with all this money she is getting. Why is she not giving people the quality they are paying for apparently? 

IMG_20190107_020945_188.jpg

IMG_20190107_020937_559.jpg

Posted

50$ for this 

Screenshot_20190110-123914_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190110-123950_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190110-123739_Chrome.jpg