Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

4042 posts in this topic

Posted

You know who actually should be attention for living her life with a terminal illness while also being a positive role model to those around her? Claire Wineman, who has been diagnosed with cystic fibrosis and is only expected to live, at longest, into her mid-twenties. And yet, she does vlogs talking about the acceptance of death, encourages people to live life to their fullest, and promotes the acceptance of those who are sick. She does motivational speeches, hangs out with friends, does vlogs regularly, and doesn't use her illness as an excuse to get fame or money. Her website, which has her social media listed on the homepage, is here: http://clairityproject.com

Now lets compare Claire Wineland to our little LonLon. LonLon tried to make campaign to supposedly promote chronic and invisable illnesses, and yet she barely brings up her "campaign" only when she needs to complain about her hard life. She claims she's a positive person and yet she has a deep sexist hatred towards men just because she got heartbroken. She spends her time crying over what life has given her and maybe occasionally going to conventions, but not often because she's just oh so sick! I understand that people who have mental illnesses do need a place to disscuss about what's going on every once in a while, but with LonLon she just wants to bitch 24/7 rather than trying to move past her illness- which may I remind you is breaking her image of being a "strong" person despite everything. Oh, and she begs for money too like she's a charity case rather than doing something to benifit multiple people with disabilities. 

I'd rather listen to a Claire Wineland over a LonLon any day of the week.

Claire Wineland, keep living life to the fullest and being the insperation you are.

LonLon, re-evaluate your life choices and get over yourself. Also, drop the sexism because it just makes you look ignorant.

Posted

I feel like she goes through this tumblrDisablity User box and pick a illness to feel this week 

Posted

I feel like she goes through this tumblrDisablity User box and pick a illness to feel this week 

don't give her ideas lol

Posted

don't give her ideas lol

Trust me im not but i wouldn't be surpised if that happen or someone said she does that.

Posted

You know who actually should be attention for living her life with a terminal illness while also being a positive role model to those around her? Claire Wineman, who has been diagnosed with cystic fibrosis and is only expected to live, at longest, into her mid-twenties. And yet, she does vlogs talking about the acceptance of death, encourages people to live life to their fullest, and promotes the acceptance of those who are sick. She does motivational speeches, hangs out with friends, does vlogs regularly, and doesn't use her illness as an excuse to get fame or money. Her website, which has her social media listed on the homepage, is here: http://clairityproject.com

Now lets compare Claire Wineland to our little LonLon. LonLon tried to make campaign to supposedly promote chronic and invisable illnesses, and yet she barely brings up her "campaign" only when she needs to complain about her hard life. She claims she's a positive person and yet she has a deep sexist hatred towards men just because she got heartbroken. She spends her time crying over what life has given her and maybe occasionally going to conventions, but not often because she's just oh so sick! I understand that people who have mental illnesses do need a place to disscuss about what's going on every once in a while, but with LonLon she just wants to bitch 24/7 rather than trying to move past her illness- which may I remind you is breaking her image of being a "strong" person despite everything. Oh, and she begs for money too like she's a charity case rather than doing something to benifit multiple people with disabilities. 

I'd rather listen to a Claire Wineland over a LonLon any day of the week.

Claire Wineland, keep living life to the fullest and being the insperation you are.

LonLon, re-evaluate your life choices and get over yourself. Also, drop the sexism because it just makes you look ignorant.

didn't she used to sing? Like what happened with that? I love how she says she's a positive person and the whole stand up for mental illness thing, yet she does the compete opposite. How about telling people the Good things that come out of having a mental illness. Yes, mental illness is tough but it isn't the end of the world. Try talk about positive and little accomplishments, don't complain over and over about the bad.

Posted

Y'all ready for this shit:meowplz:

i really hope she isn't naked in this photo because if she is why put it on fb:rageplz: like is trying to push her self to suicide 

5.1.jpg

Posted

Y'all ready for this shit:meowplz:

i really hope she isn't naked in this photo because if she is why put it on fb:rageplz: like is trying to push her self to suicide 

5.1.jpg

I do wonder if she is doing this to make people talk and then be all like "you pervs, you make me feel *insert some illness here*, I have a bra under here, now I feel soooo sad, make me feel better" or something like that and doesn't she realise that these images will impact her future? Then again, I think all snowflakes overlook that >_>

Posted (edited)

didn't she used to sing? Like what happened with that? I love how she says she's a positive person and the whole stand up for mental illness thing, yet she does the compete opposite. How about telling people the Good things that come out of having a mental illness. Yes, mental illness is tough but it isn't the end of the world. Try talk about positive and little accomplishments, don't complain over and over about the bad.

yeah what happen didn't she sell her lobster hands song on itunes for like a $1 and was getting money for that?

I do wonder if she is doing this to make people talk and then be all like "you pervs, you make me feel *insert some illness here*, I have a bra under here, now I feel soooo sad, make me feel better" or something like that and doesn't she realise that these images will impact her future? Then again, I think all snowflakes overlook that >_>

Of course she doing it for attention but it was this pic that made me wonder like why even put this on FB  when you bitch about being objectified by all of your ex plus she was oh so worried about how one of her ex's was going to leak her nudes and here she is probaby topless on fb but idk its like you said (and i hope) she probaly wearing a strapless bra. 

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted (edited)

@Fukawa Toko you were right she did the most clickbate shit with that pic and she wasn't nude she had on clothes but her blue hair was covering it

still why make it look like you were nude

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted (edited)

@Fukawa Toko you were right she did the most clickbate shit with that pic and she wasn't nude she had on clothes but her blue hair was covering it

still why make it look like you were nude

Hehehe, thought so and doing what she did was intentional to get people talking, looking and commenting. It's the best way for an attention whore like her to get attention.

wait....thumb.PNG.abc962bfd7f8d01f80cd15

She did it before and got all the attention but why would she dye her hair so often...

Edited by Fukawa Toko

Posted

Hehehe, thought so and doing what she did was intentional to get people talking, looking and commenting. It's the best way for an attention whore like her to get attention.

wait....thumb.PNG.abc962bfd7f8d01f80cd15

She did it before and got all the attention but why would she dye her hair so often...

Idk but i know her hair is going to thin and fall out if she keeps dying it so often as she does.

Posted

Speaking of dying your hair, I doubt she's losing a lot of hair over this, her hair is pretty much white under the colour so she probably only needs to bleach her roots every now and then, and the colorful hair dye usually isn't toxic, for example la riche directions are vegan and you COULD eat them don't do it but you get what I'm saying. I've colored my hair for years now and I still got healthy hair ^.^. Plus if she wants to strip her colour out she doesn't have to use bleach everytime she could just use a colour remover and/or wait till the dyes fade and then go over it with another color (sorry for rambling)

Posted

I am just waiting for her to make the picture somehow connected to chronic illness.

Posted

I am just waiting for her to make the picture somehow connected to chronic illness.

"I was in pain so much when I took this photo..." Like her last million selfies, that's what she always said.

Posted

"I was in pain so much when I took this photo..." Like her last million selfies, that's what she always said.

I was more thinking

"I had a really bad fever and felt hot, so that's why I looked the way I did"

But we all know it was for the attention.