• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

1807 posts in this topic

Posted

So she's disables and needs her donation in order to live comfortable, pay bills, food, etc...

but she can afford a microphone this expensive?! This shit is NOT cheap.

Not to mention her $50 skirts, leggings, "kawaii" shirts, dresses, jackets, hair accessories, hair dye, and so on.

Most able-body people can't even afford the shit she has.

I have so much trouble taking this girl seriously as an idol... Lyrics like, "lobster hands in a cosmic dance, make the whole world like a sapphire," and, "I will frost the world like a piece of cake," seem weird/awkward to me. Maybe because I always feel strange about people who try so hard to seem kawaii that they end up appearing unnatural and fake. It's fine if other people like her music though, it's just really not my cup of tea.

What I don't get is how this song is about having an illness or disease...

Screen shot 2016-02-06 at 7.07.53 PM.png

Wow. I never noticed that to be honest with you.

But I did notice that she had nothing to do with the music its self. Someone made it or her.

Her "disabilities" aside (quoted for lack of credibility) I honestly think she would have some real potential if she focused on regular modeling instead of "kawaii Harajuku" modeling. She has example photos on her facebook I think, and she really is pretty, but the try-hard "kawaii" mixed with her personality and attitude completely ruin her.

Posted

So she's disables and needs her donation in order to live comfortable, pay bills, food, etc...

but she can afford a microphone this expensive?! This shit is NOT cheap.

Not to mention her $50 skirts, leggings, "kawaii" shirts, dresses, jackets, hair accessories, hair dye, and so on.

Most able-body people can't even afford the shit she has.

I have so much trouble taking this girl seriously as an idol... Lyrics like, "lobster hands in a cosmic dance, make the whole world like a sapphire," and, "I will frost the world like a piece of cake," seem weird/awkward to me. Maybe because I always feel strange about people who try so hard to seem kawaii that they end up appearing unnatural and fake. It's fine if other people like her music though, it's just really not my cup of tea.

What I don't get is how this song is about having an illness or disease...

Screen shot 2016-02-06 at 7.07.53 PM.png

Wow. I never noticed that to be honest with you.

But I did notice that she had nothing to do with the music its self. Someone made it or her.

Her "disabilities" aside (quoted for lack of credibility) I honestly think she would have some real potential if she focused on regular modeling instead of "kawaii Harajuku" modeling. She has example photos on her facebook I think, and she really is pretty, but the try-hard "kawaii" mixed with her personality and attitude completely ruin her.

I've heard about her! I think she's really pretty without all this kawaii Harajuku bull crap. She'd be better of like that.

Posted

That song traumatized me

Posted

Honestly, Japan heavily stigmatizes  mental and physical disabilities and is looked down upon as shameful. They're not even really talked about. I really don't think she'd ever have a career there even if her singing was amazing (it's not), because no one would take her seriously. And if she /really/ is disabled, she wouldn't be able to perform, do fan meets, make MVs, etc.

Also, lol @ people defending her. She has you lining her pockets.

Posted

As someone with fibromyalgia I'm honestly insulted that she uses it and her incontinence to say she can't do anything.

I personally cannot work because I'm going to school and my doctor has told me that doing both at once would put too much stress on my body. I wish I could work. It hurts everyday I wake up and have to walk to my classes and shit but I do it because I know that I am better than my disability and getting a degree is so important to me.

This woman manipulates people by making them feel sorry for her because she's so disabled and that's disgusting. 

If you're getting government assistance and don't have enough to live that's one thing but if you're getting government assistance and you're not getting enough to travel and appear at cons and such then that's too bad now isn't it? Suck it up buttercup. Government assistance is so that you can afford to live and maintain your treatment, not travel all over the country to sing and dance and model at conventions.

Posted (edited)

i have her as a friend on my facebook quite a long time already. funny that some years ago i don't remember her saying anything about being disabled, not even about illnesses at all... i remember she worked and studied back then. although she already had the habit to ask people for random things, but she didn't go so far and made smething as she does now... like gofundme or something like that.

now that i think of it, the whole disability thing came with the kawaii fashion. before it, she used to model as a normal model (and a really pretty one).

also, she claims that the work as a model won't affect her disability checks because she's not payed for those works. i don't know how it works, so i can't say anything more about that.

aaand to finish, iirc she's almost 30 years old, when will she grow up as a person? she makes me feel i'm older than her...

Edited by shirayuuri

Posted

I am in the middle of providing caps of the callout post from October (post-Waku Waku & Rufflecon), I just have to finish editing the photos & names out of them for the privacy of the commenters. 30+ comments and a few threads.

The tl;dr is that she blocked a Lolita out of a misunderstanding that she had with a photographer that was recommended to her by said lolita. The Lolita has donated to some of London's campaigns and was upset at the block, prompting her to make the Facebook post. Lonlon unblocked the Lolita, and started harassing her over FB messenger (what she said is unknown to me).

This wouldn't have been the first time Lonlon has blocked someone for a simple disagreement.

Posted

i have her as a friend on my facebook quite a long time already. funny that some years ago i don't remember her saying anything about being disabled, not even about illnesses at all... i remember she worked and studied back then. although she already had the habit to ask people for random things, but she didn't go so far and made smething as she does now... like gofundme or something like that.

now that i think of it, the whole disability thing came with the kawaii fashion. before it, she used to model as a normal model (and a really pretty one).

also, she claims that the work as a model won't affect her disability checks because she's not payed for those works. i don't know how it works, so i can't say anything more about that.

aaand to finish, iirc she's almost 30 years old, when will she grow up as a person? she makes me feel i'm older than her...

30? I don't quite believe that.... Do you have and proof?

Posted

she'll complete 26 this years. although not really "almost 30", she's not that young as well. yep my mind failed this time haha

it gave me a work to find it, but here's she's making 18 in 2008 

2016-02-10-02-30-00.jpg

Posted

@shirayuuri I didn't even know she has been in the community that long :derp:

Thank you for posting that! 

Posted

she'll complete 26 this years. although not really "almost 30", she's not that young as well. yep my mind failed this time haha

2016-02-10-02-30-00.jpg

omfg, she is that old?

Posted

2016-02-10-02-30-00.jpg

omfg, she is that old?

I feel so old if 26 is classed as being old lol

Posted

2016-02-10-02-30-00.jpg

omfg, she is that old?

Idk,  i was expecting her to be younger, andwait a minute... She is from november 8... No...  Please no! That is my birthday

Posted

She's 26 and still pulling shit like this? Girl. You need Jesus.

Posted

2016-02-10-02-30-00.jpg

omfg, she is that old?

Idk,  i was expecting her to be younger, andwait a minute... She is from november 8... No...  Please no! That is my birthday

Sorta the same and lol, same as my best friends. Don't worry, I was semi-offended we share the same month but two days apart xD