• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

1537 posts in this topic

Posted

Ohmygod. I have not watched her video or at least I have tried to watch her video but stopped watching in after a few seconds. Same for the video with her singing, because it was so horrible. However, judging from this threads content, I think what is even more horrible is her attitude towards the topic and it's so disgusting it makes me really angry and makes me feel insulted. I am fighting with an invisible dissability since very young age and I just horrible disagree with her attitude. It makes me feel like all she cares about is that people with an invisible dissability shall be pitied and shall not work because they are all so poor little babies who can not do anything on their own and everyone who treats them normally or too harsh is just a meanie grrr. Seriously? I wonder just how serious her dissabilities really are if she has grown that attitude. In my case, I had always got to work EXTRA HARD because of my dissability. I never begged for any money or wanted to be pitied. I always wanted to be treated just NORMAL. Whenever something was extra hard for me I didn't care I just always tried to give it my best and I always wanted to be treated just as a person who is healthy and I always wanted to work just the same way. I can not believe that she thinks that because of her invisible dissability she wants to be pitied, shall not work and even makes videos about that to spread this just as if any person with an invisible dissability would share her toughts. It's so disgusting. During school everything was so hard for me because of my dissability. But I learned that no matter if you are healthy or not you are not an expectation and you are not special. You will always be treated like anyone else and that is a really good thing! I was alwaays so ashamed when I had to tell someone 'I can not do that because of my dissability'. I felt like I was just running away from challenges instead of trying things out. Of course I can not do anything because of being disabled but I always tried and gave it my best to GROW and to overcome my dissability (which I of course never have but this though has driven me to carry on no matter what). Being healthy and normal is a really good thing and it I had the choice I would prefer being all healthy because being 'chronically ill' is not being 'chronically kawaii'! It's a hard struggle! I can not believe if she has lived with her dissabilities so far that she has come to the conclusion that she just wants to give up and be pitied. It's so disgusting!!!

Posted

She deletes the comments that are against her "disabled = do nothing" logic. For example, the comment that appears in the post that opens this thread has been erased.

Posted

But look at how disabled she is guys!!!

tumblr_o1sd7cvKaP1tvc5mao1_400.gif

Posted

She's not holding the gun correctly. She would've gotten a nice burn from that. I hope she continues to fire guns with that position, because one day it'll blow her fingers off and then she'll actually be disabled, and learn that she was a fucking idiot for pretending to be incapable.

Posted

She's not holding the gun correctly. She would've gotten a nice burn from that. I hope she continues to fire guns with that position, because one day it'll blow her fingers off and then she'll actually be disabled, and learn that she was a fucking idiot for pretending to be incapable.

Oh good, I was right when I thinking she was holding the gun incorrectly. The recoil would have hurt in the shoulder area too cause her arms don't look bent enough to take most of the force.

Posted

Maybe she'll lose some fingers and then she can have real lobster hands

Posted

If she used that stance with a gun with anymore recoil, she'd have the amount of spine pieces as she does pigtails.

Posted

I am happy for her if she's going to school. Needs to fix her attitude though and stop feeling so entitled to everything without having to work for it.

Posted

I dont hate Lonlon, I think her fashion is  pretty cool and her song is catchy but It seems to me like she is using her illness to get social media fame, but then again that could be just part of her rising awareness about it.

the way she said ''Share this and I'll send you a video or something". It just seems weird.

like someone mentioned before, Princess Peachie, another Guru of kawaii has a severe disability too where she cant really leave the house much it seems, but she never uses it as a way of getting likes/attention/free pass or anything and she works as an artist. I've never seen her try to get money off her fans because she's disabled.

But to people saying "she is disabled, how is she doing this/that/whatever!" it's easy to understand that you have many days where you can barely get up but you also have some good days.

035b9571a6a8192f9e6cb2eb6c610f35.png

38794aa7362a9d1d466570d77a413083.png

Posted

Just another snowflake trying to become e-famous as a "kawaii idol" by exploiting her disabilities.

While shooting guns.

And talking down to people.

Posted

So she's disables and needs her donation in order to live comfortable, pay bills, food, etc...

but she can afford a microphone this expensive?! This shit is NOT cheap.

Not to mention her $50 skirts, leggings, "kawaii" shirts, dresses, jackets, hair accessories, hair dye, and so on.

Most able-body people can't even afford the shit she has.

Posted

So she's disables and needs her donation in order to live comfortable, pay bills, food, etc...

but she can afford a microphone this expensive?! This shit is NOT cheap.

Not to mention her $50 skirts, leggings, "kawaii" shirts, dresses, jackets, hair accessories, hair dye, and so on.

Most able-body people can't even afford the shit she has.

I have so much trouble taking this girl seriously as an idol... Lyrics like, "lobster hands in a cosmic dance, make the whole world like a sapphire," and, "I will frost the world like a piece of cake," seem weird/awkward to me. Maybe because I always feel strange about people who try so hard to seem kawaii that they end up appearing unnatural and fake. It's fine if other people like her music though, it's just really not my cup of tea.

What I don't get is how this song is about having an illness or disease...

Screen shot 2016-02-06 at 7.07.53 PM.png