• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

6151 posts in this topic

Posted

What the absolute fuck? If she is so fucking sick, she should know how scary the whole covid thing can be? How the fuck would she know if someone in the festival might have it, wth what whiny ass baby. I always thought she was a cow but this is ridiculous, she herself is in the risk group yet she cant even appreciate the fact that shit is being cancelled for her and others wellbeing? What an imbecile.

Posted

I've been "facebook friends" with this liar for years and it has finally worn me down, enough to join this site so I can vent.

She's two faced, a liar, and the most self centered girl I've ever seen. 
Her recent posts over the coronavirus are just absolutely astounding. She's managed to make everything about her and only her. 

These posts are AMAZING. No, you self centered bitch. They don't "hate you for no reason", they hate you because they're taking the necessary precautions to protect everyone's health and you're turning it into a personal attack on you and called it ridiculous that you can't go to a damn film festival because people are doing things like dying, you cow.

chrome_JiFf9EG1wd.png

chrome_BToFFmoxgF.png

Typical Lobster only caring for herself.

She not only mangage to complain but brag about taking a vaca in the same sentence wow.

Lobster the Virus is a series threat in the state regardless if only one case is in your state right now. People are shutting shit down and of course people are pissed  about it because their plans are now out of wack.

Yet you don't know why your local film Comm hate you its because you are so much up your own ass and so self centered im suprised you haven't change your majors yet because you were "bullied" 

What the absolute fuck? If she is so fucking sick, she should know how scary the whole covid thing can be? How the fuck would she know if someone in the festival might have it, wth what whiny ass baby. I always thought she was a cow but this is ridiculous, she herself is in the risk group yet she cant even appreciate the fact that shit is being cancelled for her and others wellbeing? What an imbecile.

tbh i thought her of all people would be like "stay safe covid 19 is dangerious" or some fake positive bullshit she likes to pull.

Posted (edited)

Typical Lobster only caring for herself.

She not only mangage to complain but brag about taking a vaca in the same sentence wow.

Lobster the Virus is a series threat in the state regardless if only one case is in your state right now. People are shutting shit down and of course people are pissed  about it because their plans are now out of wack.

Yet you don't know why your local film Comm hate you its because you are so much up your own ass and so self centered im suprised you haven't change your majors yet because you were "bullied" 

tbh i thought her of all people would be like "stay safe covid 19 is dangerious" or some fake positive bullshit she likes to pull.

She's a cow. I had always found her suspicious anyway because of how she always had new clothing and dressed way better than anyone I know can afford but still had to beg for money, but I bit my tongue. Now I'm at my breaking point. How she manages to twist everything to be about herself is beyond my understanding. I've never seen such a greedy, self centered liar of a person. 

She knows damn well how easily this shit spreads and why it's being shut down, and that she is in the risk group. If it went through and she got sick then she'd blame them for not shutting it down because she's vapid and needs attention, she'd probably make some threat to sue.

I've noticed that she's been completely ignoring posts other people are making about how dangerous covid is and how quickly it's spreading and is continuing to focus only on the aspects that make it about her, like posting memes about how people should get to work from home year around. She's shown no sympathy for a single person, not a drop of empathy for the situation and continues to mock how "ridiculous" it is. 

Like this post. She could have easily worded this as something that didn't downplay how serious the situation is for people LIKE HER but instead she's on the "it's just a cold" mindset. There is timing for everything and she has not a drop of tact or empathy. 

chrome_3Vs5Iq8Qqe.png

Anyway we all know she only had to drop out because she's a lazy sack of shit and doesn't want anything that isn't a free hand out or someone else paying for it and doing all the work for her. If it doesn't earn her immediate fame, she doesn't care.

Edited by MeidoFire
needed to vent more

Posted

She's a cow. I had always found her suspicious anyway because of how she always had new clothing and dressed way better than anyone I know can afford but still had to beg for money, but I bit my tongue. Now I'm at my breaking point. How she manages to twist everything to be about herself is beyond my understanding. I've never seen such a greedy, self centered liar of a person. 

She knows damn well how easily this shit spreads and why it's being shut down, and that she is in the risk group. If it went through and she got sick then she'd blame them for not shutting it down because she's vapid and needs attention, she'd probably make some threat to sue.

I've noticed that she's been completely ignoring posts other people are making about how dangerous covid is and how quickly it's spreading and is continuing to focus only on the aspects that make it about her, like posting memes about how people should get to work from home year around. She's shown no sympathy for a single person, not a drop of empathy for the situation and continues to mock how "ridiculous" it is. 

Like this post. She could have easily worded this as something that didn't downplay how serious the situation is for people LIKE HER but instead she's on the "it's just a cold" mindset. There is timing for everything and she has not a drop of tact or empathy. 

chrome_3Vs5Iq8Qqe.png

Anyway we all know she only had to drop out because she's a lazy sack of shit and doesn't want anything that isn't a free hand out or someone else paying for it and doing all the work for her. If it doesn't earn her immediate fame, she doesn't care.

she legit made a post on FB about how this is going to hurt the "con economy"?? bitch wha?

she still is in college cuz who knows what her parents are telling her offline plus it gives her more pitty points if she bitches about her daily struglles about being "hated" on while there.

Posted

I do agree on her about the "oh NOW we can do this shit online" but how can you pretend to be this uwu i'm so sick princess for so many years and now be this ridiculous. Sorry to sound so aggro, I just cannot for the life of me understand these weeb ass adults not taking anything seriously and only caring about their own dumb shit.

Posted (edited)

I do agree on her about the "oh NOW we can do this shit online" but how can you pretend to be this uwu i'm so sick princess for so many years and now be this ridiculous. Sorry to sound so aggro, I just cannot for the life of me understand these weeb ass adults not taking anything seriously and only caring about their own dumb shit.

Like yeah suck stuff like anime/manga/ or in this case fashion related  is delayed or cancled due to the virus but fuck i would rather have those people be safe than have it out now. 

it was the same when the earthquake happen  so im use to seeing this shit from people like her they were  impatient and disrespectful 

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

She has a point hidden somewhere in all of her nastiness, but how she has gone about making it is disgusting. She does not care at all if people die, she cares only that she can't go to conventions and film festivals and have people take care of her.

I've always figured she has a "real" facebook somewhere with her offline friends and family and her apparent boyfriend. Funny how none of her boyfriends have ever had a facebook page or even a picture of them posted anywhere.

i dont think she's capable of being positive without sprinkling some sort of pity party in there somewhere. everytime life doesn't go exactly her way, it's her being targeted/abused/bullied instead of just a part of life. everything with her is about how terrible it is to be her, the girl who has been given thousands of dollars by simps and gullible well meaners so she could go buy her kawaii ugu fashion and then make excuses about how she's rich enough to own it all

Posted

At least she's not the only one saying it. I have seen countless other social media posts from disabled people pointing out that their previously denied accessibility needs from schools etc are now "not so impossible".

Posted

I've been "facebook friends" with this liar for years and it has finally worn me down, enough to join this site so I can vent.

She's two faced, a liar, and the most self centered girl I've ever seen. 
Her recent posts over the coronavirus are just absolutely astounding. She's managed to make everything about her and only her. 

These posts are AMAZING. No, you self centered bitch. They don't "hate you for no reason", they hate you because they're taking the necessary precautions to protect everyone's health and you're turning it into a personal attack on you and called it ridiculous that you can't go to a damn film festival because people are doing things like dying, you cow.

chrome_JiFf9EG1wd.png

chrome_BToFFmoxgF.png

Once again she pisses me off.

She sounds exactly like my older brother. 

His first response to the virus was, I kid you not, "Damn, this stupid virus is ruining my investments". Followed by a,  "wow this sucks.  The entire state of Cali is closing it's ski resorts till 2021 and it makes going to my lakehouse boring."

I was livid and told him to get some goddamn perspective. Oh boo hoo your conferences were cancelled and now you can't fly around the world with all your money. Must be so hard. 

I had to actually be hospitalized yesterday because I was screened positive for coronavirus and had high fevers. Did I bitch and moan and make everything about me? Fuck no. Cuz people have actually DIED. I have no right to complain about SHIT because I was spared and barely suffered a fraction of those who were closely affected. 

Also, my city shut down it's longest tradition, Fiesta and postponed it till November. Fiesta is as big and important to my cities community, much like Mardi Gras is for those in Louisiana. 

My city is beginning to undergo lock down. No shops are open, and if you want food you either prepare it yourself or your go through a drive thru for fast-food because you can no longer dine anywhere. 

I can't stand Lamedon. Everytime I look at a post it makes me incredibly anxious and irritated.

Posted

You know, you'd think for someone who does absolutely nothing but fucking boohoo about her chronic illnesses and all these ablests, she'd understand the importance of social distancing and activities like that being shut down. You'd also think she would understand WHY these things are important. But nah, doesn't matter if other people get sick and die, so long as it isn't her, right?

Why hasn't she disappeared from the internet yet, good lord.

Posted

You know, you'd think for someone who does absolutely nothing but fucking boohoo about her chronic illnesses and all these ablests, she'd understand the importance of social distancing and activities like that being shut down. You'd also think she would understand WHY these things are important. But nah, doesn't matter if other people get sick and die, so long as it isn't her, right?

Why hasn't she disappeared from the internet yet, good lord.

Cuz she needs Validation and @Hail i hope you are doing much better.

Lobster is posting fear basted articals on the matter yet is saying "im trying to avoid posting stuff like this"  lobster what is your end goal with that one? are you trying scare your little fans you have? because that the only reason i can see why she would post those articles. Awarness is second on her mind and maybe she did it because she needed the interaction idk.

And yes she went out and brought the new Animal Crossing game of fucking course.

Posted

Hi everyone, It's Misty, aka "Mania", aka "The Drag Clown". After two years of staying silent and being implored by several friends to open up, I've decided I'm finally ready, plus I have a bit of extra time to actually sit down and discuss everything due to being quarantined. I still need to try and recover old private conversations between London and I (there's a lot), but for now I'm happy to answer any questions you have. I'll check back periodically. 

xxx

Posted

I'll start with what I have. Also, she has nothing on me. I never trusted her 100%, and I don't tell people I don't fully trust shit I wouldn't want to get out. She has ZERO dirt on me, so unless she wants to make fake messages (which are easy to detect), then she's shit out of luck. Plus, I don't really give two shits about what other people think of me, so, it's whatever. I'm sick and fucking tired of her constantly lying. She's only truly been diagnosed with one thing she claims that I know of. The reason she'd ask invasive as fuck questions to people who were trying to join our group is because she wanted to mimic symptoms. She's a pathological liar and frequent grifter. She treated the other admin and I like shit and never respected our numerous requests that she not interrupt us during work hours. Also? The scamming SSI thing? It's true. She's been lying to SSI for a while about how much she pays rent so she can get more money. Here's a screenshot of her admitting it, and I have more where this came from. She had better tread lightly because I have no fucking qualms about exposing all of her lies: 

20200505_050432.jpg

Posted

Both her and her ex boyfriend were mutually abusive to one another. Their house was fucking pigsty because neither of them ever got off their lazy asses to clean. She sent me photos of complete and utter filth. I felt extremely bad her pets had to live in that flea infested shack they called a home. She's a slob, as was her ex. She often would boast about physically abusing him, and I would humor her to get her to say more. Proof: 

20200505_051620.jpg

Posted (edited)

The only thing she's truly diagnosed with is cystitis. She goes on about how she doesn't believe in self diagnosis, but she diagnoses herself with shit constantly because she's a hypocrite. She has never been diagnosed with autism or bipolar 1 or 2 disorder (she can't decide which type she wants), which really pisses me off because I'm legitimately diagnosed with bipolar 1. She's heavily addicted to opioids but refuses to admit it. She got pissy with me when I told her *if* she has gastroparesis (I'm diagnosed with moderate diabetic gastroparesis) then she will have to cut back on painkillers. Also, she was basically called out by a mental health nurse for apparently feigning a mental illness. As shown here: 

20200505_052317.jpg

Edited by Mania