• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

6115 posts in this topic

Posted

Because if you call her out regardless if you yourself are sick as well you are the 'ableist'

also here archer lobster

I guess she quit identifying as a guy. Maybe she wasn’t getting enough attention. 

Posted

I guess she quit identifying as a guy. Maybe she wasn’t getting enough attention. 

it depends on the day with her and that shit one day she a guy the next she's a girl

Posted

Enjoy

Posted

I knew a girl a little bit ago who was diagnosed with autism when younger and basically used her diagnosis to define everything she did....she even got a huge "autism awareness" ribbon tattooed on her shoulder and spoke of ~her disability~ at least once every day then also used it as an excuse for being a crap person...IDK some people take things to an extreme, maybe it makes them feel special?

Closest I've come is girls that fake diagnosises like Depression and will even go as far as to fake having a Kidney disease and having to have surgery for attention. Either way it's fucked up.

Posted

Enjoy

Hidden Content

I've been lurking her since her kawaii days and she never fails to come across as the most conceited human being on earth lmao. Here's a few of my favourite quotes from her, but I cannot deny her glitter tears photoshoot at her grandmother's funeral definitely takes the cake.

Screenshot_20200107-152014__01__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200107-152032__01__01.jpg

Posted

I've been lurking her since her kawaii days and she never fails to come across as the most conceited human being on earth lmao. Here's a few of my favourite quotes from her, but I cannot deny her glitter tears photoshoot at her grandmother's funeral definitely takes the cake.

Looks like she wants to bring that back she looking to bring back the "Old" lobster 

Posted

Looks like she wants to bring that back she looking to bring back the "Old" lobster 

I don't know what's worse, lobster hands or ~BLaDe RuNnER fAsHiOn~ :feelgood:

Posted

61-4.thumb.jpg.409a21e4b9c659e96601f7386

Posted

61-4.thumb.jpg.409a21e4b9c659e96601f7386

Why did she need to specify that it only happened with cis men? Did she date lots of trans men or women as well to note that difference? Nah, she would've mentioned it for brownie points for sure. I see no reason for her to specify "it was only cis men", unless she's trying to imply that they are the source of evil like the typical tumblr gal she is.

Posted

Why did she need to specify that it only happened with cis men? Did she date lots of trans men or women as well to note that difference? Nah, she would've mentioned it for brownie points for sure. I see no reason for her to specify "it was only cis men", unless she's trying to imply that they are the source of evil like the typical tumblr gal she is.

Nah, it's just her hate boner for cis men being alive and active still. GGotta like that she hasnt changed mich since she is still assuming all cis men do it to her (not like she mentions ever having relations with anything but cis men)

She just needs to get to know non-shitty people, imo