• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

6151 posts in this topic

Posted

Because if you call her out regardless if you yourself are sick as well you are the 'ableist'

also here archer lobster

I guess she quit identifying as a guy. Maybe she wasn’t getting enough attention. 

Posted

I guess she quit identifying as a guy. Maybe she wasn’t getting enough attention. 

it depends on the day with her and that shit one day she a guy the next she's a girl

Posted

Enjoy

Posted

I knew a girl a little bit ago who was diagnosed with autism when younger and basically used her diagnosis to define everything she did....she even got a huge "autism awareness" ribbon tattooed on her shoulder and spoke of ~her disability~ at least once every day then also used it as an excuse for being a crap person...IDK some people take things to an extreme, maybe it makes them feel special?

Closest I've come is girls that fake diagnosises like Depression and will even go as far as to fake having a Kidney disease and having to have surgery for attention. Either way it's fucked up.

Posted

Enjoy

Hidden Content

I've been lurking her since her kawaii days and she never fails to come across as the most conceited human being on earth lmao. Here's a few of my favourite quotes from her, but I cannot deny her glitter tears photoshoot at her grandmother's funeral definitely takes the cake.

Screenshot_20200107-152014__01__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200107-152032__01__01.jpg

Posted

I've been lurking her since her kawaii days and she never fails to come across as the most conceited human being on earth lmao. Here's a few of my favourite quotes from her, but I cannot deny her glitter tears photoshoot at her grandmother's funeral definitely takes the cake.

Looks like she wants to bring that back she looking to bring back the "Old" lobster 

Posted

Looks like she wants to bring that back she looking to bring back the "Old" lobster 

I don't know what's worse, lobster hands or ~BLaDe RuNnER fAsHiOn~ :feelgood:

Posted

61-4.thumb.jpg.409a21e4b9c659e96601f7386

Posted

Why did she need to specify that it only happened with cis men? Did she date lots of trans men or women as well to note that difference? Nah, she would've mentioned it for brownie points for sure. I see no reason for her to specify "it was only cis men", unless she's trying to imply that they are the source of evil like the typical tumblr gal she is.

Posted

Why did she need to specify that it only happened with cis men? Did she date lots of trans men or women as well to note that difference? Nah, she would've mentioned it for brownie points for sure. I see no reason for her to specify "it was only cis men", unless she's trying to imply that they are the source of evil like the typical tumblr gal she is.

Nah, it's just her hate boner for cis men being alive and active still. GGotta like that she hasnt changed mich since she is still assuming all cis men do it to her (not like she mentions ever having relations with anything but cis men)

She just needs to get to know non-shitty people, imo

Posted

Hey again, I have been refraining from answering and focusing on my physical and mental health because honestly, Lamedon completely wore me out mentally and emotionally to a point where I couldn't look at this site without having a minibreakdown.

Mainly, I am here to tell you from experience EVERYTHING SHE SAID IN THAT POST IS FALSE. Which comes to noone as a surprise. 

Lemme tell you why. *Grabs chair and sits* this is coming from someone who actually has two neurologists and a neurosurgeon..one neurologist for mechanical issues, and the other who performs sleep studies on me and sort of acts like a psychologist helping monitor medication since there is a huge shortage statewide on those in the psychology profession. 

The body naturally is paralyzed in sleep so one doesn't act out their dreams. When that is an issue, you have something neurological happening upstairs that's messing up your REM cycle and you're in too deep. See the medication, Ambien and it's side effects. It's quite similar.  I've been on all of them. Ambien, Lunesta, Trazodone, Haldol, Restoril I can go on and on about how much they mess you up. If you have a regularly healthy person, suddenly on sleep medication and they suddenly start punching then you take them off that medication immediately. 

I've had sleep problems becoming increasingly worse for about 6 years now. In the past 3 years I've  found myself outside at the park, twice...so I had to reinstall new doorknobs that could be kiddy proofed. (Handles don't really work that well.for that). Another time I ate an entire thing Oreos and a full gallon of milk without choking (I got very lucky I guess). I live alone so I am not aware of what I do at night, but the times I go to my mom's and crash on the sofa, she tells me I snore, I scream and as of November 2019, I vomit...which is very dangerous. I've waken up 3 times now with vomit on my pillow case...which is due to severe gastroparesis. ANYWAY. My point is that it's extremely rare it takes a lot of research and time to actually narrow down that someone "punched me in my sleep" versus "they swatted me while rolling over". There is a huge difference. Unfortunately she is way too dumb to know even with research.

The odds that BOTH her exes acted out their dreams is extremely unlikely and someone kicking you or tapping you in their sleep isn't fucking abuse.

I actually just had a sleep study done last month and I was diagnosed with nightmare disorder and effin narcolepsy (I disagree with my neurologist this diagnosis and personally think I have chronic fatigue syndrome instead) The nightmares I have are utterly frightening, terrorizing me in my waking life and are recurring every night for years and I wake up crying more than I would like to admit...The neurosurgeon is just scratching his chin at this pineal cyst my old neurologist found on an MRI like 5 years ago but doesn't want to risk any sort of operation that will not eliminate the problem. 

Anyhoo, sorry I disappeared. I got rid of all social media in 2019 and didn't reach out to anyone as it was a very very bad year and didn't wish to burden anyone. When my bday hit in May I was sent to the ER with sepsis which really messed with my brain...Over the summer I was hospitalized for 5 weeks, and the worst happened in the fall.

In September -October I was in isolation for 21 days straight in ICU for having both c.diff/colitis AND unrelated sepsis from klebsiella from my Jtube.. There is absolutely no reason why I should be standing but here TF I am. None of my doctor's thought I'd come out alive, and they still don't believe it. The only trade off is surviving this has made my entire body overly exhausted from barely moving. I get winded just tossing over in bed lol.

Only difference between me and London is that I actually have proof of my illness and I didn't bitch online to get pity and post pictures.  I did what adults do, which is sit down and shut up. I held it all within and only let 2 family members and 3 friend's know I was in that much danger. I prayed I could stay alive just so I could lie in my own bed again and cuddle my dogs.

Since October my nightmares are even more graphic and when I die, I don't wake up. I stay dead..I feel the process, I see  it the terror on the face of my reflection, of my loved ones when we all pass...either in a plane crash, tsunami, warfare, sexual violence, murder, disease...I see my death approaching and I can't do anything to stop it and THAT'S why I act out in my dreams. London is full.of so much shit. Just because you thrash in your sleep doesn't make you abusive. Your dreams say a lot about you BUT not as a personality trait, but as signs given to you on how to navigate your life... not your consciousness acting out deliberately. (Unless you've mastered lucid dreaming, then reigns are free and you can explore every edge of your mind.) 

So yea, anything she says is just a lie. And shut up about cis men jfc either like them or don't quit bitching about it. 

I hope incels breath on her. A nasty Hey Arnold, Brainy wheezing behind her. 

Posted

Hey again, I have been refraining from answering and focusing on my physical and mental health because honestly, Lamedon completely wore me out mentally and emotionally to a point where I couldn't look at this site without having a minibreakdown.

Mainly, I am here to tell you from experience EVERYTHING SHE SAID IN THAT POST IS FALSE. Which comes to noone as a surprise. 

Lemme tell you why. *Grabs chair and sits* this is coming from someone who actually has two neurologists and a neurosurgeon..one neurologist for mechanical issues, and the other who performs sleep studies on me and sort of acts like a psychologist helping monitor medication since there is a huge shortage statewide on those in the psychology profession. 

The body naturally is paralyzed in sleep so one doesn't act out their dreams. When that is an issue, you have something neurological happening upstairs that's messing up your REM cycle and you're in too deep. See the medication, Ambien and it's side effects. It's quite similar.  I've been on all of them. Ambien, Lunesta, Trazodone, Haldol, Restoril I can go on and on about how much they mess you up. If you have a regularly healthy person, suddenly on sleep medication and they suddenly start punching then you take them off that medication immediately. 

I've had sleep problems becoming increasingly worse for about 6 years now. In the past 3 years I've  found myself outside at the park, twice...so I had to reinstall new doorknobs that could be kiddy proofed. (Handles don't really work that well.for that). Another time I ate an entire thing Oreos and a full gallon of milk without choking (I got very lucky I guess). I live alone so I am not aware of what I do at night, but the times I go to my mom's and crash on the sofa, she tells me I snore, I scream and as of November 2019, I vomit...which is very dangerous. I've waken up 3 times now with vomit on my pillow case...which is due to severe gastroparesis. ANYWAY. My point is that it's extremely rare it takes a lot of research and time to actually narrow down that someone "punched me in my sleep" versus "they swatted me while rolling over". There is a huge difference. Unfortunately she is way too dumb to know even with research.

The odds that BOTH her exes acted out their dreams is extremely unlikely and someone kicking you or tapping you in their sleep isn't fucking abuse.

I actually just had a sleep study done last month and I was diagnosed with nightmare disorder and effin narcolepsy (I disagree with my neurologist this diagnosis and personally think I have chronic fatigue syndrome instead) The nightmares I have are utterly frightening, terrorizing me in my waking life and are recurring every night for years and I wake up crying more than I would like to admit...The neurosurgeon is just scratching his chin at this pineal cyst my old neurologist found on an MRI like 5 years ago but doesn't want to risk any sort of operation that will not eliminate the problem. 

Anyhoo, sorry I disappeared. I got rid of all social media in 2019 and didn't reach out to anyone as it was a very very bad year and didn't wish to burden anyone. When my bday hit in May I was sent to the ER with sepsis which really messed with my brain...Over the summer I was hospitalized for 5 weeks, and the worst happened in the fall.

In September -October I was in isolation for 21 days straight in ICU for having both c.diff/colitis AND unrelated sepsis from klebsiella from my Jtube.. There is absolutely no reason why I should be standing but here TF I am. None of my doctor's thought I'd come out alive, and they still don't believe it. The only trade off is surviving this has made my entire body overly exhausted from barely moving. I get winded just tossing over in bed lol.

Only difference between me and London is that I actually have proof of my illness and I didn't bitch online to get pity and post pictures.  I did what adults do, which is sit down and shut up. I held it all within and only let 2 family members and 3 friend's know I was in that much danger. I prayed I could stay alive just so I could lie in my own bed again and cuddle my dogs.

Since October my nightmares are even more graphic and when I die, I don't wake up. I stay dead..I feel the process, I see  it the terror on the face of my reflection, of my loved ones when we all pass...either in a plane crash, tsunami, warfare, sexual violence, murder, disease...I see my death approaching and I can't do anything to stop it and THAT'S why I act out in my dreams. London is full.of so much shit. Just because you thrash in your sleep doesn't make you abusive. Your dreams say a lot about you BUT not as a personality trait, but as signs given to you on how to navigate your life... not your consciousness acting out deliberately. (Unless you've mastered lucid dreaming, then reigns are free and you can explore every edge of your mind.) 

So yea, anything she says is just a lie. And shut up about cis men jfc either like them or don't quit bitching about it. 

I hope incels breath on her. A nasty Hey Arnold, Brainy wheezing behind her. 

I hope you are ok now

Posted

Let me add that she is also very ableist in this post.

Did she ONCE ask him, "hey love, you thrashed a bit in your sleep, are you ok? This isn't normal for you".

Or maybe offer to look up resources to see an affordable counselor or therapist that offers help through a sliding scale, they're hard to find but they exist. 

No, she jumped to conclusions and cried "ABUSE". 

You don't just have one episode of night terrors. 

You don't just throw punches and cause actual bodily damage especially if you're just tranced out from sleeping meds. People report of operating vehicles and unfortunately commiting involuntary manslaughter but you have more of a chance seeing a unicorn wearing Marco Marco underwear than having someone be aggressive under these medication's. 

She abused. Not him. I want to make that very clear. 

I hope you are ok now

That's really kind of you to ask. Honestly, I cannot answer that because some days I am convinced I am actually dying and others I can handle the stress. However I have found something that has kept my spirits going forward. I've begun to volunteer at my cities WildLife Sanctuary and I have the responsibility of nursing coyote and possum babies who's parents were either trapped illegally or hit by a vehicle. I know it sounds so lame but the coyotes gave me reason to live so, as long as they're around I will be too :)  

We have an events coordinator and a vet that takes these animals to schools and libraries in the summer and teaching kids all the cool critters in Texas is like the best medicine. They get so happy! Ah now I'm smiling hehe

Posted

Let me add that she is also very ableist in this post.

Did she ONCE ask him, "hey love, you thrashed a bit in your sleep, are you ok? This isn't normal for you".

Or maybe offer to look up resources to see an affordable counselor or therapist that offers help through a sliding scale, they're hard to find but they exist. 

No, she jumped to conclusions and cried "ABUSE". 

You don't just have one episode of night terrors. 

You don't just throw punches and cause actual bodily damage especially if you're just tranced out from sleeping meds. People report of operating vehicles and unfortunately commiting involuntary manslaughter but you have more of a chance seeing a unicorn wearing Marco Marco underwear than having someone be aggressive under these medication's. 

She abused. Not him. I want to make that very clear. 

That's really kind of you to ask. Honestly, I cannot answer that because some days I am convinced I am actually dying and others I can handle the stress. However I have found something that has kept my spirits going forward. I've begun to volunteer at my cities WildLife Sanctuary and I have the responsibility of nursing coyote and possum babies who's parents were either trapped illegally or hit by a vehicle. I know it sounds so lame but the coyotes gave me reason to live so, as long as they're around I will be too :)  

We have an events coordinator and a vet that takes these animals to schools and libraries in the summer and teaching kids all the cool critters in Texas is like the best medicine. They get so happy! Ah now I'm smiling hehe

Lobster abliest in alot of her post and yeah she clearly abused her ex she sued and possibly any of her former ex

slight lobster updates she keep vague fb posting about wanting to get married and her hair is growing back to its post hair cut (its at shoulder lenght now)  so expect a lobster 2.0 version soon 

glad that you have something that makes you happy that sound cool too.:alpacacrush:

Posted

I've been "facebook friends" with this liar for years and it has finally worn me down, enough to join this site so I can vent.

She's two faced, a liar, and the most self centered girl I've ever seen. 
Her recent posts over the coronavirus are just absolutely astounding. She's managed to make everything about her and only her. 

These posts are AMAZING. No, you self centered bitch. They don't "hate you for no reason", they hate you because they're taking the necessary precautions to protect everyone's health and you're turning it into a personal attack on you and called it ridiculous that you can't go to a damn film festival because people are doing things like dying, you cow.

chrome_JiFf9EG1wd.png

chrome_BToFFmoxgF.png