• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

6151 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh ok wow, I know that there’s a lot of different ways one can deal with grief, but this ain’t it chief...

Posted

I’m surprised she didn’t complain about the new Joker movie. 

Posted

I’m surprised she didn’t complain about the new Joker movie. 

She didn't but she did made a comment about the hotel collapse in New Orleans something to the effect of "Wow glad it didn't happen when I walk pass it"

Posted

She didn't but she did made a comment about the hotel collapse in New Orleans something to the effect of "Wow glad it didn't happen when I walk pass it"

How "woke" of her. 

Posted

Now i know she made this long winded post about how she has body dysmorphia  and how she doesn't like to be sexualised but two things 

1. She looks too thin here almost anorexic
  2. "Don't sexualize me Guyz":frowny: while she post pics like this on FB

Am i nitpicking with the first post? im not by any means thin my self but comparing her to a couple of months ago she looks way to thin here

Posted

Now i know she made this long winded post about how she has body dysmorphia  and how she doesn't like to be sexualised but two things 

Am i nitpicking with the first post? im not by any means thin my self but comparing her to a couple of months ago she looks way to thin here

I was thinking that too but then again, if she doesn't want to be sexualised, then she shouldn't be posting these images cause it's going to happen

Posted

Wait... this is the same person who went 'sex is bad' 'sex makes me unfomfortable' and 'showing skin and being sexy is gross' for months?

Posted

You honestly have to translate from Lonlon to English...which, by the way, is impossible. Just remember the important thing is that you (and all of society) is wrong. Only Lonlon is right. Tbh that's the only way I can explain her random outbursts. 

I thought this was funny though, from yesterday. Can't imagine how Lon might turn people off (LOL):

Screen_Shot_2019-10-28_at_10.49.36_AM.th

Posted

Wait... this is the same person who went 'sex is bad' 'sex makes me unfomfortable' and 'showing skin and being sexy is gross' for months?

the one and the same 

Posted

You honestly have to translate from Lonlon to English...which, by the way, is impossible. Just remember the important thing is that you (and all of society) is wrong. Only Lonlon is right. Tbh that's the only way I can explain her random outbursts. 

I thought this was funny though, from yesterday. Can't imagine how Lon might turn people off (LOL):

Screen_Shot_2019-10-28_at_10.49.36_AM.th

Maybe it's not her content but her lol

Posted

Maybe it's not her content but her lol

Its both. Her and her content. there is only so much fake pro x movement  content one can take before they figure out she bullshitting and is one of those "white savor" people

Posted

Any updates on this train wreck as of late? 

Posted (edited)

Any updates on this train wreck as of late? 

Can't be fucked with FB ATM but same old same she was in some student film again as lead and let that shit go to her head 

Oh and we might get Archer Lobster soon she taking up archery and that going to her head too.

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

Can't be fucked with FB ATM but same old same she was in some student film again as lead and let that shit go to her head 

Oh and we might get Archer Lobster soon she taking up archery and that going to her head too.

literally how. I legit can't do half the things she does. How can you be in pain all the time and do ALL of what she does? It just doesn't make any damn sense lol.

Posted (edited)

literally how. I legit can't do half the things she does. How can you be in pain all the time and do ALL of what she does? It just doesn't make any damn sense lol.

Because if you call her out regardless if you yourself are sick as well you are the 'ableist'

also here archer lobster

Edited by Fairyduster