• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

6115 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, I’ve been gone for a hot minute, so sorry to bring up a cold thread...

Anyways, I was under the impression that London hates cis-straight dudes? Why fall all over yourself because some married man compliments you? Additionally, why bring up that his wife nudged him?? Also, I know that there’s no obligation to talk about one's sexuality, but I’m confused? (I thought London was bi or pan, did I make that up lol???) London has such a misguided pc hard-on, yet never talks about having relationships with anyone except cis-straight dudes?? Another thing that I don’t understand is the whole skating = stripping?? lmao, like bitch wtf are you on if you’re making those types of connections??? Plus, that fact that the stripping isn’t a secret anymore lol??? And again with the flying out to (insert expensive place here) and modeling honestly (as a certified person with a physical disability) painful looking (to wear/move in) clothing and shoes??? Sorry if it seems like I’m all over the place, I’m just kind of astonished lmao...for real bitch what is this bs the fuck???? I understand that everyone’s experience with a disability is different, but full offense, I can’t believe that whiplash from “I have glass bones and paper skin uwu😢✨🌈🌸” to “finna werk dat pole like lindsay lohan👄👀💦🍆”

She all over the place with her that and im going to need context about the whole Married man wife nudging thing because i don't know what you are talking about.

speaking of flying out to modeling she flew out to AX to model for H.Nhato and made a fuss about that 

Posted

She all over the place with her that and im going to need context about the whole Married man wife nudging thing because i don't know what you are talking about.

speaking of flying out to modeling she flew out to AX to model for H.Nhato and made a fuss about that 

oh sorry i forgot to post with the screenshot 😂

A23C7ADF-AADD-44E2-9865-0C44BBB8A6E9.thu

Anyway, this is the post I was talking about... I was confused because London is always saying things like “I’m not here to be sexualized by cis-straight men!” Yet feels the need to post stuff like this??? I’m not saying a post like this isn't allowed, but I’m just kind of confused??? Like it’s a complete change from the usual “ugh, cis-straight ableist white men” whining fest lol

Posted

oh sorry i forgot to post with the screenshot 😂

A23C7ADF-AADD-44E2-9865-0C44BBB8A6E9.thu

Anyway, this is the post I was talking about... I was confused because London is always saying things like “I’m not here to be sexualized by cis-straight men!” Yet feels the need to post stuff like this??? I’m not saying a post like this isn't allowed, but I’m just kind of confused??? Like it’s a complete change from the usual “ugh, cis-straight ableist white men” whining fest lol

I agree but this post kinda feel like she bragging about almost being a accidental homewrecker 

also some lobster updates

https://hnaoto.shop/hn/gosstyle/201907/0716-walkinstyle/?fbclid=IwAR0eqtjxJhcKuBeEgk2CCMXizzMXZy9D0_r1ynPClqcB2rO5T3hdlRCv9kM her on the H. NAOTO website from her photoshoot at AX

60-7.thumb.jpg.f8dbf9fe0f4b3d943abe3a4f7

60-8.thumb.jpg.d48d6c76f4f1dac62cc93d236

60-9.thumb.jpg.0084d95907d33a292eff1f4a3

Posted

London online:

giphy.gif

London in real life:

534ABC1D-1045-4CE5-801B-C424F841CCB2.thu

Posted

Because we all knew this was gonna happen

61.thumb.jpg.a379f8f69069458f74efdc2dfda

61-1.thumb.jpg.dfa2bd5ab54d633ab5442761c

Posted

Not sure if anyone saw this but she posted this on Snapchat.

I saw she had a video of the wake I think and everyone seemed dressed up, but this makes me feel like it’s a party and not for mourning? Idk but when my own grandma passed I was so upset I looked absolutely terrible while crying the whole day so I dunno.

73FA9315-7ED2-49A1-98DD-3811CC064ABE.png

Posted

Not sure if anyone saw this but she posted this on Snapchat.

I saw she had a video of the wake I think and everyone seemed dressed up, but this makes me feel like it’s a party and not for mourning? Idk but when my own grandma passed I was so upset I looked absolutely terrible while crying the whole day so I dunno.

73FA9315-7ED2-49A1-98DD-3811CC064ABE.png

61-3.thumb.jpg.101eca639426079df3e8929b2

Yeah i saw she posted it on FB as well but who (besides Vegan gains who wanted to film his granpa funeral) does this shit?

Posted

Tacky. Instead of reminiscing about the departed she makes it about her tasteless 'art'.

Posted

NGL, I didn't like my grandmother but when she died I didn't pull shit like this, I kinda find this quite disrespectful

Posted

if she made actual art from her grief it'd be one thing, but she had the nerve to call a selfie with some stickers on it "art". imagine making the wake of your family about yourself like that.... lol never change, lobster

Posted

if she made actual art from her grief it'd be one thing, but she had the nerve to call a selfie with some stickers on it "art". imagine making the wake of your family about yourself like that.... lol never change, lobster

61-3.thumb.jpg.beac460cdc4b913661b36f9f5

It somehow gotten worst. Now its about FB algorithims? and her selfies being hidden

Posted (edited)

It somehow gotten worst. Now its about FB algorithims? and her selfies being hidden

Now she's a victim to grief, misunderstanding, AND Facebook! The poor delicate little flower!
(sarcasm)
Gotta love how her tribute, to her dead nana, was a wall of selfies too.

Edited by BitchPlox

Posted

lmao the algorithm isnt hiding them, I see them constantly, I just have zero interest in interacting with them

Posted

I’m surprised she didn’t ask for money for the funeral. 

Posted

she doing this on purpose she wants attention