• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

6131 posts in this topic

Posted

I’m not trying to body shame but her body doesn’t look “thin” to me. It just looks really unhealthy. Her rib cage is showing but her gut is coming out? I doubt I’m anywhere as thin as her but I’ve never had it... quite so like this even at my thinnest.

I think it's just b/c of the way she's standing weird. You can have abs, but I think if you're sticking your stomach out and flexing it in that way, you'll still have a stomach (since you're literally pushing it out lol.) I think if she stood up straight, she'd have a flat stomach. 

She's really not terribly thin. Look at her arms. She's just toned. She also has really rather broad shoulders and thin hips, which can make you look bony. 

I think this is the kind of position she's making lol.

Image result for have abs but stomach sticks out woman

Posted

I think it's just b/c of the way she's standing weird. You can have abs, but I think if you're sticking your stomach out and flexing it in that way, you'll still have a stomach (since you're literally pushing it out lol.) I think if she stood up straight, she'd have a flat stomach. 

She's really not terribly thin. Look at her arms. She's just toned. She also has really rather broad shoulders and thin hips, which can make you look bony. 

Hidden Content

She knows what she is doing she was a former pro model(not run way but there are candids out there of her before her getting into jfashion) 

Speaking on her being thin

58.thumb.jpg.8ab0d088421ebcc90dca3560d27

Ok bitch but you'll drop dough to go to LA?:derp:

58-1.thumb.jpg.4e1aeba239273c1471002ca61

58-2.thumb.jpg.98f3339cc35f977c8792011e9

Nothing wrong with these just point out she wearing a Listen flavor Shirt. 

Posted

Some lobster updates 

1. She moved to New Orleans
  2. She has one of her LA friends living with her ATM

Pic under a spoiler because it kinda alot.

58-4.thumb.jpg.825f0463179ede264cadf9be6

58-3.thumb.jpg.b3fec2f7f46e63a25d578a7e1

58-5.thumb.jpg.45c37c22f4b1af09028c77047

58-6.thumb.jpg.adf56bf6f1383cc291b55cb6f

58-7.thumb.jpg.22f53ecd134b854ca0a7ddb3e

58-8.thumb.jpg.f6f21e91cd9dcdd4ebc0381ed

Posted

Um Lon, Shrek is green, not yellow...

Posted

Some lobster updates 

1. She moved to New Orleans
  2. She has one of her LA friends living with her ATM

I thought money was tight for them, you know because of the constant e-begging? Also no offense, but looking at them always makes me cringe. Constantly looking like a crackhead stripper or a kindergarten art project, I’m honestly over it; London is a complete mess.

giphy.gif

Posted

I thought money was tight for them, you know because of the constant e-begging? Also no offense, but looking at them always makes me cringe. Constantly looking like a crackhead stripper or a kindergarten art project, I’m honestly over it; London is a complete mess.

giphy.gif

Yeah her LA friend went back home  and i got a feeling those drugs are catching up to her i mean you can already see it in her hands but :derp:

Posted

58-9.thumb.jpg.7fec5d35bec362cc29e48b056

Posted

58-9.thumb.jpg.7fec5d35bec362cc29e48b056

I feel like this post was useless

Posted

I feel like this post was useless

It was also was is "Too disabled" suppose to mean?

Posted

It was also was is "Too disabled" suppose to mean?

I have no clue but is she trying to be all like "too tired" but because she is so disabled by all her fake and possible real issues that she has to remind others it's still there despite doing fun things in a new home/place/whatever?

Posted

I have no clue but is she trying to be all like "too tired" but because she is so disabled by all her fake and possible real issues that she has to remind others it's still there despite doing fun things in a new home/place/whatever?

Exactly. This pisses me off a lot, the word disabled is not interchangeable with tired/in pain etc. I don’t like to throw around this word but anyone who says someone is “too disabled” to do something, is ablest. Just because you live with a mental/physical disability doesn’t mean you can’t try.

Try. Learn. Adapt.

The narrative that a person’s life is shitty solely based on that fact they have a disability, is perpetuated by ableist and media stereotypes.

A disability does not make you any lesser than your peers, no one is “too disabled”.

Posted

59.thumb.jpg.415a319aaa193162d8af3df9762

Sound like she detoxing and withdraw is hitting hard 

You weren't too depressed to get onto FB and bitch about how depressed you are

Posted

I second that whole not depressed enough to mention on FB and bitch, at least you can afford the appointments, I could live with a two month wait for help but then again, when does Lon ever want legit help? Cause once her issues are "fixed", she cant blame shit on it like she usually does or even beg.

Posted

When I thought she couldn't get any worse, here we are about 35 pages later... Oof.

I also don't see why she needs to explain every little thing. It's pretty obvious it's all for attention since she goes into detail over everything.

Posted

When I thought she couldn't get any worse, here we are about 35 pages later... Oof.

I also don't see why she needs to explain every little thing. It's pretty obvious it's all for attention since she goes into detail over everything.

Here we go Lobster updates
59-3.thumb.jpg.9fc09f1078a58c6a9787fe1c9
59-1.thumb.jpg.3421b529eb50e3f8a773746b6
59-2.thumb.jpg.d5ffe595e9512ac35f2cc0f64
59-4.thumb.jpg.4080bd336baea74098121a261