• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

6151 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd like to see her come fight me, it prove that she has no physical disabilities to prevent her from trying to kick my arse

I still reckon people should do their hair how they want but that's just me and she looks like a lady of the night, not a vampire. I bet her friends called her that and she assumed it means vampire.

Posted

57-4.thumb.jpg.da3591b3253186772bf83797a

idk about anybody else but she looks terrible here

57-3.thumb.jpg.bc8f6c95c5c3463df4468c7f9

So i guess she moved.She still in Missouri but in a different part now good for her i guess. 

Posted

57-4.thumb.jpg.da3591b3253186772bf83797a

idk about anybody else but she looks terrible here

57-3.thumb.jpg.bc8f6c95c5c3463df4468c7f9

So i guess she moved.She still in Missouri but in a different part now good for her i guess. 

But but doesn't moving cost money? As well as buying stuff for a new place? Will she beg sooner than later?

Honestly, that is a terrible look to me... Also, why is she with herself? Unless one is her actual self and the other is her supposed other gender self or whatever?

Posted (edited)

But but doesn't moving cost money? As well as buying stuff for a new place? Will she beg sooner than later?

Honestly, that is a terrible look to me... Also, why is she with herself? Unless one is her actual self and the other is her supposed other gender self or whatever?

Depends on where you move too. She Lives in Mississippi so it should cost less.

What i think she means is that she broke up with her BF and moved out of the house she shared with him and the room mates. (that or vise virsa and she was forced to leave and that seem more plausible) 

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

57-5.thumb.jpg.11c7036f24294b94cba4fa7c1

57-6.thumb.jpg.8d9d8e78d8b9fafcf13beb684

Fuck off with that, I have seizure and you'd feel a aura before you have one not your brain is going to "Shake" go fuck yourself

57-7.thumb.jpg.d46756936e3163afe3b913a74

57-8.thumb.jpg.656dca293a11c818042715143

I though you had leigit Bipolar dis order why are you asking what meds people take for? Don't you take meds for bipolar disorder yourself?

57-9.thumb.jpg.d3f29e4e3b2d92816afdd5af8

Posted

Why... why would you just turn on an oven without checking if something's still inside...?

Posted

Why... why would you just turn on an oven without checking if something's still inside...?

Thats my thought exactly, even if you never used a oven before, you always check it.

Also, that is such a r/that happened about the guys and video games thing, I haven't had that happen to me in the last five years. Girls being gamers are a normal thing now and honestly, no one really cares, especially when they play popular titles that Lon seems to play. Also, men are not sexist, a lot of men are and lumping them all together makes Lon seem like a sexist shit, the very thing she seems to have a thing against. 

Then again, I believe a lot of men and women are shitty beings and there are just as many nice ones. Like me, Lon needs to find them instead of lumping people together.

Also, it's great to see her claim to have shit and prove to not know anything about them. Also, just because someone has a different opinion to you, doesn't mean they deserve to be unfriended cause you can't handle it. Cause I oddly agree with the image, I really dislike when people come up to me and push pamphlets onto me with their agenda, but this applies to everything but that's me.

Posted

Because #lobsterlogic that why:D

Thats my thought exactly, even if you never used a oven before, you always check it.

Also, that is such a r/that happened about the guys and video games thing, I haven't had that happen to me in the last five years. Girls being gamers are a normal thing now and honestly, no one really cares, especially when they play popular titles that Lon seems to play. Also, men are not sexist, a lot of men are and lumping them all together makes Lon seem like a sexist shit, the very thing she seems to have a thing against. 

Then again, I believe a lot of men and women are shitty beings and there are just as many nice ones. Like me, Lon needs to find them instead of lumping people together.

Also, it's great to see her claim to have shit and prove to not know anything about them. Also, just because someone has a different opinion to you, doesn't mean they deserve to be unfriended cause you can't handle it. Cause I oddly agree with the image, I really dislike when people come up to me and push pamphlets onto me with their agenda, but this applies to everything but that's me.

She would have fit in well if the Bully hunters were still a thing and not found out to be a massive scam.

Posted

I wonder if Lon would react to the comments going about how pretty she is when her IG specifies they/them :haiplz:

Also, this is really unappealing to me but that's just me

Screenshot_20190123-172449_Instagram.thu

Posted (edited)

57-9.thumb.jpg.d3f29e4e3b2d92816afdd5af8

I'll be honest here: I think this isn't the norm. It happens tho, like with the minority of guys. It's mostly due to e-gamer girls who make casual gamers think girls just like to pose with controllers. Any gamer who is more into the scene knows there are many girl gamers, especially if they attend tournaments etc they would see girls playing games. I think Lon just happened to meet a very sheltered dude. I also think this is more of hilarious situation than a 'oh my god all men are sexist!!!!' situation tbh. He said 'ah I think you had a gamer boyfriend because you're so pretty' might have been a bit silly but tbh I would have taken it with a sense of humour. Many people (also gamer girls!) think that girls who are really into fashion etc don't have time or interest in games. When I see a top styled cosplayer in a gamesroom I also think: 'this person is probably here to show off their look and not to actually play.' I think Lon might need to get in contact with more actual gamers herself if she thinks every male gamer thinks there are no female gamers, haha. I go to game tourmanents sometimes and there are many girls kicking ass. Thinking 'there are no gamer girls' and 'all gamer dudes are sexist' feels equally sheltered to me.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

I'll be honest here: I think this isn't the norm. It happens tho, like with the minority of guys. It's mostly due to e-gamer girls who make casual gamers think girls just like to pose with controllers. Any gamer who is more into the scene knows there are many girl gamers, especially if they attend tournaments etc they would see girls playing games. I think Lon just happened to meet a very sheltered dude. I also think this is more of hilarious situation than a 'oh my god all men are sexist!!!!' situation tbh. He said 'ah I think you had a gamer boyfriend because you're so pretty' might have been a bit silly but tbh I would have taken it with a sense of humour. Many people (also gamer girls!) think that girls who are really into fashion etc don't have time or interest in games. When I see a top styled cosplayer in a gamesroom I also think: 'this person is probably here to show off their look and not to actually play.' I think Lon might need to get in contact with more actual gamers herself if she thinks every male gamer thinks there are no female gamers, haha. I go to game tourmanents sometimes and there are many girls kicking ass. Thinking 'there are no gamer girls' and 'all gamer dudes are sexist' feels equally sheltered to me.

Going on a limb and saying she only play games to keep fans. She isn't a gamer. If she was she know that there are e-sport team with fucking gaming girls on them. yes that not to say shit like this doesn't happen but she making it out to be like this happens ALL  the fucking time whenever she get online. She get ambushed with "Your too pretty to be playing vidya games what are ya doing here girly"  Shit like that hasn't happen since early Xbox days (not the Xbox 360 im talking the original Xbox days) 

I wonder if Lon would react to the comments going about how pretty she is when her IG specifies they/them :haiplz:

This was on FB (idk why she uploaded to FB but fuck it i guess) 

She has a Fit body but that second photo makes her look anorexic like it makes her look wayyy to skinny idk if that makes sense

Posted

Going on a limb and saying she only play games to keep fans. She isn't a gamer. If she was she know that there are e-sport team with fucking gaming girls on them. yes that not to say shit like this doesn't happen but she making it out to be like this happens ALL  the fucking time whenever she get online. She get ambushed with "Your too pretty to be playing vidya games what are ya doing here girly"  Shit like that hasn't happen since early Xbox days (not the Xbox 360 im talking the original Xbox days) 

This was on FB (idk why she uploaded to FB but fuck it i guess) 

She has a Fit body but that second photo makes her look anorexic like it makes her look wayyy to skinny idk if that makes sense

she’s not anorexic she’s to poor to by food... send money. 

Posted

she’s not anorexic she’s to poor to by food... send money. 

Why did i automatically think about all those Sarah Mclachlan ads:D

Posted

why is she wearing a bra that's obviously filled with nothing just get it in your size???

Posted

I’m not trying to body shame but her body doesn’t look “thin” to me. It just looks really unhealthy. Her rib cage is showing but her gut is coming out? I doubt I’m anywhere as thin as her but I’ve never had it... quite so like this even at my thinnest.