• Announcements

• Artists Wanted! (New Banner!!)   01/08/17

Hi everyone! With the new year, we want to continue to make some changes to the site. Firstly, we'd like to make a new banner! Artists who are interested in contributing, please get in touch with me with some samples of your work.  Thanks so much!

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

1242 posts in this topic

Posted

the lobster hands ... I'm dead

Posted

This is my first time discovering this bitch and I already think she deserves to be in the banner. Holy shit, does she complain a lot... She's already the most bratty, irritating snowflake I have ever seen.

Just wow.

Posted

Since when autistic people are so eager for talking and showing off? 

I knew a girl a little bit ago who was diagnosed with autism when younger and basically used her diagnosis to define everything she did....she even got a huge "autism awareness" ribbon tattooed on her shoulder and spoke of ~her disability~ at least once every day then also used it as an excuse for being a crap person...IDK some people take things to an extreme, maybe it makes them feel special?

Posted (edited)

Maybe I'm just unlucky, but as for now bladder problems never brought me free money and con trips.

Really good scammer for being so disabled and autistic lmao

Edited by velvetnails

Posted

I still thonk her idol name is really stupid. Lobster. And she has lobster claws ..it's just..uh silly . 

Posted

Well she is a direct copy of kyarypamyupamyu

Posted

I don't understand. Is she trying to be like kyary??

Posted

The worst is her "pod" of fan. She has hundreds or so little lobsters following her and liking everything she do. Even if what she do is just ridiculous (like her song), annoying(like or song) or simply frustrating (her constant complains on life and on how much disable she is). It freak me out sometime to see how many people worship her.

Posted

kyary did it better

Posted

kyary did it better

I don't even like Kyary that much and I still agree with this.

Posted

I know many people with fibromyalgia that can work and they're in their 40's!! She's still very young and can still do many things before her illnesses take over (things like fibro get worse over time). If she can walk catwalks and runways and go to conventions then she should be able to take care of herself and earn money just fine. Even if she couldn't work why do people have to feel sorry for her and support her and give her money for these things?  I mean, sure, everyone deserves to get out of the house and do fun things. I totally get that! But use your own money to do that. 

I lived in household where all of my family members had some kind of disability and couldn't work. My mother has fibromyalgia, RA and degenerative disc disease. My dad has diabetes which affected his hands and sight and my brother has severe autism. I was the only able-bodied person and we struggled with finances since I was the only one who could work. However we never begged people for money, not even family members! So seeing how this girl can get whatever she wants cuz she's disabled is kinda disheartening :( 

Posted

I just discovered Kelsey Ellison today and Is Lonlon a copycat of hers because they look like twins . ____ . 

Posted

I almost forgot about this girl but it looks like she hasn't changed at all...

The caption and tags for these pictures :alpacadone:

Screen shot 2016-01-28 at 5.50.29 PM.png

Posted

"I want to vomit. Kawaii style."

Let the sparkles and glitter come out.

Posted

I almost forgot about this girl but it looks like she hasn't changed at all...

The caption and tags for these pictures :alpacadone:

Screen shot 2016-01-28 at 5.50.29 PM.png

More like chronically weeby.