• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

6024 posts in this topic

Posted

One more to add

Screenshot_2018-04-22-16-09-59.thumb.png

No idea and the filters just kill everything, I dont understand why people just love using them so much

So...I am curious. I searched "Nightcall" and it's a song from 2013 credited to London Grammar and linked below. It is most certainly not Lon. There's another song of the same name by a person or band called Kavinsky, linked below. Both are shit so spoilered. 

Just tossing this out because I wonder if anyone has an idea about this. I don't recall it on the thread and ofc it might be totally random and irrelevant. 

Posted

So...I am curious. I searched "Nightcall" and it's a song from 2013 credited to London Grammar and linked below. It is most certainly not Lon. There's another song of the same name by a person or band called Kavinsky, linked below. Both are shit so spoilered. 

Just tossing this out because I wonder if anyone has an idea about this. I don't recall it on the thread and ofc it might be totally random and irrelevant. 

Hidden Content

Maybe she's going for a "Drive (2011)" vibe? Since Nightcall by Kavinsky is a part of the Drive score. And also the dominant tones in that movie are blue/pink? Just a guess. 

Also slightly offended cause I freaking love that movie and it's soundtrack xD The filters are indeed shit tho. 

Posted

definitely a drive reference, she's even quoting the chorus in her IG description.

On the stipper topic: it adds up with some of her old posts, when she was talking abt having a sexy insta... Maybe she was testing the waters to come out about that stripper lifestyle and milk the sex positive/empowerment side of feminism?

Posted

On the stipper topic: it adds up with some of her old posts, when she was talking abt having a sexy insta... Maybe she was testing the waters to come out about that stripper lifestyle and milk the sex positive/empowerment side of feminism?

she was suppose to make a nsfw ig where she posted her in lingeire this was back in 2017 she never ended up doing it.

She might as well do it now because she not even try to hide she a stripper and she is milking being pro black/ pro lbgtq lifestyle why not milke the sex postive feminism too

48.thumb.jpg.43c69fe49fe67c4f27a8f3d1795

What is "unsoliciited advice" to you?

Apprenlty your version of unsolicited advice is anybody who tell you things you don't wanna here (not even ablilest things things from other disabled people) you flip your shit and go on a blocking and slanding spree

The "advice" you wanna here is asskising 

Posted

For me the essence of that post is yet again: don't give me advices, i just want to rant and complain again and again

Posted

she was suppose to make a nsfw ig where she posted her in lingeire this was back in 2017 she never ended up doing it.

She might as well do it now because she not even try to hide she a stripper and she is milking being pro black/ pro lbgtq lifestyle why not milke the sex postive feminism too

48.thumb.jpg.43c69fe49fe67c4f27a8f3d1795

What is "unsoliciited advice" to you?

Apprenlty your version of unsolicited advice is anybody who tell you things you don't wanna here (not even ablilest things things from other disabled people) you flip your shit and go on a blocking and slanding spree

The "advice" you wanna here is asskising 

I can somewhat understand, sometimes I vent to get it out of my system or seek a form of comfort, if I get advice instead, I just accept it and realise they are helping in their way. Lon needs to realise that everyone will try and confort in different ways, even unwanted advice. She should jjust go "thank you for the advice, I will consider it". It's polite and doesn't make you look like a total arsehole, people are only trying to be nice.

Posted

I often feel that Lon should self-publish a user guide to dealing with her crap. Or at least a thoroughly indexed and organized wiki.

Doesn't it seem like, every week, she finds some rules that, if anyone violates, they just get shut down and lectured by the person who is evidently the world's sole authority on every physical and mental disorder? 

Plus we can all finally understand our own disabilities and symptoms because I obviously do something wrong by following medical advice instead of her garbage. Shame on me!

Posted

I often feel that Lon should self-publish a user guide to dealing with her crap. Or at least a thoroughly indexed and organized wiki.

Doesn't it seem like, every week, she finds some rules that, if anyone violates, they just get shut down and lectured by the person who is evidently the world's sole authority on every physical and mental disorder? 

Plus we can all finally understand our own disabilities and symptoms because I obviously do something wrong by following medical advice instead of her garbage. Shame on me!

Im honestly suprised she doesn't have a ED or a yt vid on her yet.

But she makes post like this and when people give her "advice" (i.e not to make suidial post knowing they are going to be reported or advice about her illness) its automatically turn into "you're being abliest" or " I didn't ask for your advice"

Misty tried to give her advice lots of time and it got to a point she bacisally had to stop being friend with her because all lobster wants is flat out ass kissing.

Posted

48-1-1.thumb.jpg.0ac784bac73ec71488ea0c1

48-1-2.thumb.jpg.a141afd52c582b1d6e179a6

Can you help me figure this out? Is this normal to take  class for claymation if you are taking a film course?

This is one of the rare occasion where i believe she isn't lying but i just wanna make sure this is the case

Posted

48-1-1.thumb.jpg.0ac784bac73ec71488ea0c1

48-1-2.thumb.jpg.a141afd52c582b1d6e179a6

Can you help me figure this out? Is this normal to take  class for claymation if you are taking a film course?

This is one of the rare occasion where i believe she isn't lying but i just wanna make sure this is the case

I once had to make a stop motion animation for a "Constructed Scenes" photography class, so the idea of a college film class making clay figures for an animation is completely plausible. 

My only issue is that depending on the clay she may end up with a non-movable figure as some clay dries brittle. If she is going to work with wires to make a movebale figure for a film, she may want to use play-dough rather than air dry clay...but even than play-dough can easily dry out too so she really needs to be careful with this project. 

Posted

I kinda hope that she shares the end product...

Posted

I kinda hope that she shares the end product...

And she did

48-2.thumb.jpg.33c6a81050b29a2075664c5fb

Tbh its not  that bad 

Posted

And she did

48-2.thumb.jpg.33c6a81050b29a2075664c5fb

Tbh its not  that bad 

I agree, it's cute in a creepy, odd way... It so needs are more evil looking sister Sylveon in the same fashion lol

Posted

48-3.thumb.jpg.a06ea4656256ec2fc62876cee

Well i wanna know what you gotta say to all those news and talk shows who aready did talked about him

I really hate when she speaks on issues like this. I know she wants to be a woke white woman but its really irritating.

Posted

48-3.thumb.jpg.a06ea4656256ec2fc62876cee

Well i wanna know what you gotta say to all those news and talk shows who aready did talked about him

I really hate when she speaks on issues like this. I know she wants to be a woke white woman but its really irritating.

Plus white people are still allowed to think Kanye is a total idiot anyway and are allowed to share that opinion...
Although I know it's one thing to speak for yourself and another to speak for black people. ahhh