• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

6023 posts in this topic

Posted

Why does Lonlon just have to collect up every possible label, illness, treatment, life problem, fandom, and tumblrina victim/marginalized made-up crap and then make it all about herself? Lon, your life is not a Pokemon game where you gotta catch 'em all. 

It's also pretty sad that she can't even see herself as a whole person but just a bunch of slivers. 

Also Lonlon, it's actually okay to have a nice time off the internet and not endlessly remind us of all your many struggles in life. Tumblr isn't running a Victim of the Year contest (well...at least trophies aren't awarded). And I'm sure the fools who send you cash for whatever fake crisis pops up next will still open their wallets and empty their brains for you.

(Also, as an aside, don't worry Lonlon. I'll never call you a "girl." I have lots of other words that I use when I think of you.)

@Nevermore you said Lon is exhausting but... (and btw just imagine dating her. Who would do that to themselves?)

Posted

@Nevermore you said Lon is exhausting but... (and btw just imagine dating her. Who would do that to themselves?)

Her current bf who she lives with apprently

Posted

Her current bf who she lives with apprently

Well obviously but still. And of course maybe irl Lonlon is the perfect partner. Caring for others, loving and kind, a genuine one-of-a-kind gem with whom anyone would want to spend a lifetime. No drama, no mind games...sure!

Posted

Well obviously but still. And of course maybe irl Lonlon is the perfect partner. Caring for others, loving and kind, a genuine one-of-a-kind gem with whom anyone would want to spend a lifetime. No drama, no mind games...sure!

but remember she bitches online when things dont go her way and seeing how her bf lives with roomates either him or the roomates had to seen a few of her post.

Posted

but remember she bitches online when things dont go her way and seeing how her bf lives with roomates either him or the roomates had to seen a few of her post.

Oh yeah well I was being pretty sarcastic. I obviously have no proof, but anyone who has such an...intense...online personality is also going to be problematic irl. (Plus of course there are all the con stories, and so there's some external evidence).

Posted

Why does Lonlon just have to collect up every possible label, illness, treatment, life problem, fandom, and tumblrina victim/marginalized made-up crap and then make it all about herself? Lon, your life is not a Pokemon game where you gotta catch 'em all. 

It's also pretty sad that she can't even see herself as a whole person but just a bunch of slivers. 

Also Lonlon, it's actually okay to have a nice time off the internet and not endlessly remind us of all your many struggles in life. Tumblr isn't running a Victim of the Year contest (well...at least trophies aren't awarded). And I'm sure the fools who send you cash for whatever fake crisis pops up next will still open their wallets and empty their brains for you.

(Also, as an aside, don't worry Lonlon. I'll never call you a "girl." I have lots of other words that I use when I think of you.)

200.gif

Posted

Her wig is horrible to me . 

Posted

Lon: Don’t  call me a girl

*A few days later gets a new girly wig*

Shes such a fraud. I really can’t stand her.

Posted (edited)

she gonna pull the "but boys have long hair too so don't call me a girl"

ot but that wig look alot like the one faye had during her game of thrones cosplay

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

Could it be she noticed that we kept discussing her thinning hair and she's taking action, or is that reaching? 

Posted

Idk... She is never really behaving or looking like a boy to me, nor showing interest in boyish things. Just having short hair and using no makeup makes no boy to me. There are also still tomboys. Idk but no matter how she dresses up, she never comes off as a boy to me and I feel like she just doesn't want to be cis, so she can rant about cis people. And therefor she dressed up as a boy 2-4 times and be like 'look, i'm not a cis girl'. Idk it's all so fishy to me and she's back to dress up and behave like a girl now. No matter if it's with her gender or her disabilities or whatever, she always has to be somewhat special and I don't trust her with anything she claims.

Posted

I quite like it actually :// but then anything is an improvement from last weeks toddler hairstyle

Posted

Personally I'm all for trans people who don't fit the mold (I'm a trans dude who's super feminine but I do still have body dysphoria, and many other fully transitioned folks actually crossdress) but with the kind of person she is it does seem to be more the need to be under a special term, and the need to seem all the more oppressed and helpless. And like QueenofLiars said, an excuse to be able to rant against a majority while saying they're not part of that majority.

Posted

47-7.thumb.jpg.9a000332ae3828a6443182226

if your a cunt who lies and uses people and uses their illness as a sheild as to why they shouldn't be called out for their shitty behavor i will high key judge you bitch.