• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

6151 posts in this topic

Posted

also I mean if you're not outing the name, why not tell your 'friends' or followers whatever WHAT they are telling about you?! idk...

Posted

also I mean if you're not outing the name, why not tell your 'friends' or followers whatever WHAT they are telling about you?! idk...

Yeah, she basically just said "i'm being bullied uwu!! someone is spreading bad rumors about me for no reason!! [implying they're just jealous] since i'm such a good person who doesn't even LIKE drama, i'm not gonna say ANYTHING ELSE about this uwu!! now pity me!!" What's the point in that? no one even understand anything about her problem except she has beef with someone... if this isn't the definition of "starting drama" and "fishing for attention and pity" i have no idea what this is...

Posted

Not taking sides with either Lonlon or that mysterious person cause I don't know what exactly are the rumors being spread but I find it problematic to say 'Just believe me, I am the one saying the truth! The other one is lying!' since I guess both will say: 'I am the one saying the truth!' I think Lon or that person talking about her at cons should get some evidence of their 'truth', otherwise it will be very hard to prove for each of them. I just think Lon's argument that she is the one saying the truth will not really be enough when there is no evidence. You know, everyone can say that. Just wanted to mention that cause I feel like one's opinion can't count as more reliable/true as someone else's opinion. (I hope you get what I mean.)

I get what you mean it hard to take sids when this is mostly happening in real life offline plus like you said she only want to be believe we don't even know who the  other person is yet she wants everyone to believe her. Hard to take anyone side when we don't even know the details.

but we just have to "trust her" 

Posted

Actually Lon isn't even saying that the person is talking shit about her. Only that they're "not telling the truth" and "painting her as the villain". "Awful rumors" implies that it's something negative that's being said about her, but she doesn't address that it's really like that. So it really just might be someone warning others about her snowflakey behaviour for all we know :alpacawink: I don't trust people who paint themselves as the victims (see Bon).

Posted

One thing I have noticed is that she is always the bigger victim, no matter what it is. She always wants people to believe her and not believe anything this 'other person' (Not referring to anyone in particular because of how often this is.) says but constantly bullies people, invalidates other people with any type of illnesses, uses her mental/physical disabilities as an argument/crutch, tries to fit into the SJW trend to stay relevant, and she puts all of her personal information on her Facebook for the world to see. When I was friends with her, she never really replied to me unless we were talking about HER and HER only. If we even moved the conversation to me, (I thought I could go to her for some advice) she'd immediately shut me down, and pretty much tell me to piss off unless we were talking about her. A bit of a narcissist complex to say the least. If it's not about her, it's not about anyone at all.

Posted (edited)

Interestingly enough, she had unfriended and blocked one of her closest friends (someone who helped her get to Waku Waku and Rufflecon) during her deletion spree, as well as other people who considered her as a friend. I don't have caps of these posts as I was too lazy at the time. I'm not sure if she added them back yet or not.

Edited by milkdrinker
typos

Posted (edited)

Interestinglyrics enough, she had unfriended and blocked one of her closest friends (someone who helped her get to Waku Waku and Rufflecon) during her deletion spree, as well as other people who concidered her as a friend. I don't have caps of these posts as I was too lazy at the time. I'm not sure if she added them back yet or not.

and i think i know who you are talking about but now her post is gone on her page she still is block from what i here which makes no sense cuz they live in different states.

see this why she should have kept it private cuz now i wanna know who is she talking about.

(im tired so sorry for rambling)

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

and i think i know who you are talking about but now her post is gone on her page she still is block from what i here which makes no sense cuz they live in different states.

see this why she should have kept it private cuz now i wanna know who is she talking about.

(im tired so sorry for rambling)

She blocked her from her instagram as well, I caught a glimpse of the post before it was gone. That's such a childish thing to do to someone who has literally given you funding and help you come to these conventions, Lon. Couldn't have a discussion about it like an actual adult right? But nope, that's Lon for you. Takes from people and blocks them.

Tfw you block the person that basically made you what you are, topkek.

Screenshot_2016-06-02-23-32-12.png

Posted (edited)

She blocked her from her instagram as well, I caught a glimpse of the post before it was gone. That's such a childish thing to do to someone who has literally given you funding and help you come to these conventions, Lon. Couldn't have a discussion about it like an actual adult right? But nope, that's Lon for you. Takes from people and blocks them.

Tfw you block the person that basically made you what you are, topkek.

Screenshot_2016-06-02-23-32-12.png

so weird cuz she fucking lives in NJ and lobster lives in missouri so how is she bullying her irl? yeah and from what i remember they tooken cosplay pics together. It just bizarre. At least we can exuse finn for being 18 and somewhat a teen doing teen thing what lobster reason?

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

so weird cuz she fucking lives in NJ and lobster lives in missouri so how is she bullying her irl? yeah and from what i remember they tooken cosplay pics together. It just bizarre. At least we can exuse finn for being 18 and somewhat a teen doing teen thing what lobster reason?

From what I know, Finn is being accused of allegedly shit talking and spreading rumors about Lon at NJ/NY cons and she found out about it through the grapevine? It's a dumb thing to accuse someone of, especially since Finn has pumped a lot of her own money into Lon. So she'd lose her cash cow in a sense if it's not true.

Posted

From what I know, Finn is being accused of allegedly shit talking and spreading rumors about Lon at NJ/NY cons and she found out about it through the grapevine? It's a dumb thing to accuse someone of, especially since Finn has pumped a lot of her own money into Lon. So she'd lose her cash cow in a sense if it's not true.

Yeah that so fucking dumb. All this could have been avoid with a simple DM or something instead of a FB post. 

Posted

Being someone who actually attended the ny/nj cons lon went to I can assure that no one was going around talking shit about her, or if they did they probably did not talk to a lot of people.

Posted

So... By Lon's logic this scenario is totally A-okay:

Random person: "Lon, someone talked badly about you!" Lon: "Omg!111! Believing that immediately, need to warn people, need to block!11"

This here is also okay:

Lon: "Random person, someone talked badly about me!" Random person: "Zomg, I'm only believing Lon because if she say it's lies, it must be true!1"

What is not okay:

Random person: "Blabla about Lon." Random other person: "I'm listening."

I'm not sure if what I wanna say is getting across, but she believes a random person telling her someone talked shit, then tells others to only believe her when she just believed whoever who also might be lying. If someone told me "Your friend is talking shit about you!" I wouldn't jump to conclusions and immediately call them out and block them. Wouldn't you believe in your friend more than someone who's not close to you? It all sounds really weird to me.

Posted (edited)

So... By Lon's logic this scenario is totally A-okay:

Random person: "Lon, someone talked badly about you!" Lon: "Omg!111! Believing that immediately, need to warn people, need to block!11"

This here is also okay:

Lon: "Random person, someone talked badly about me!" Random person: "Zomg, I'm only believing Lon because if she say it's lies, it must be true!1"

What is not okay:

Random person: "Blabla about Lon." Random other person: "I'm listening."

I'm not sure if what I wanna say is getting across, but she believes a random person telling her someone talked shit, then tells others to only believe her when she just believed whoever who also might be lying. If someone told me "Your friend is talking shit about you!" I wouldn't jump to conclusions and immediately call them out and block them. Wouldn't you believe in your friend more than someone who's not close to you? It all sounds really weird to me.

it does. plus idk finn personally but she really doesn't seem like the type to fuck lonbster over.it just this is the werdest fued ive seen from lobster chan

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

Interestingly enough, she had unfriended and blocked one of her closest friends (someone who helped her get to Waku Waku and Rufflecon) during her deletion spree, as well as other people who considered her as a friend. I don't have caps of these posts as I was too lazy at the time. I'm not sure if she added them back yet or not.

There was a post I saw on Facebook MONTHS ago that was a PSA from one of my friends who said that Lon blocks people after they donate to her. I'm glad I've never donated to her but, what does she need donations for...? Donations are for people who are losing their houses, people who need help paying medical bills, etc. (examples from like gofundme that are common) Not for paying for plane trips to your fav anime convention or buying yourself expensive ass brand. I will never understand why she's calling them donations. They're not. Apparently though the situation was a misunderstanding but she blocked like 50% of her friends list because of it. She goes on a blocking spree every so-often and doesn't unblock. I think she has over 1,000 people blocked. It wouldn't surprise anyone at this point, but I still don't understand why people are keeping her around.