Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

5668 posts in this topic

Posted

they weren’t laughing because she’s disabled. It was probably whatever ridiculous outfit she was wearing.

This is what I was thinking. Even the whole quote of "She can't even walk" makes sense if you imagine her in the awkward huge platforms she wears, if any truth is in this story it's that she was spotted wearing difficult to move in clothing and they pointed it out. Plenty people without disability issues would struggle to walk well in her choice of attire. Not everything is an "ableist" attack Lon. 9_9

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I'm still stuck on "hey woman" being a mysoginist thing. 

Edited by kiwi

Posted

She's probs seething that instead of being awed by her totally avant-garde fashion those kids saw her as she truly is -- rainbow-colored vomit -- so she 'gets back' at them by making them the nasty villain brats of her "poor oppressed me" narrative. That is, if those kids ever existed at all outside of her delusional head.

What's next Lon, pebbles on the road being ableist since they cause you so much pain when you step on them with your tacky boots?

Posted

also her page isn’t shut down I just looked at it. It’s still there. It’s the one account I can see she didn’t block me on her new one haha

Yeah i just checked it too

She literally over shares to the max then gets angry someone asks if she's okay lmao. Also don't solve her hacker mystery guys. She doesn't want you to find out she might've fabricated the whole thing.

Im starting to think that too. why lie about being hacked and then when you actually do get hacked you expect people to belive you? unless she was put in fb jail for that suicide post she made even then why lie about your fb being hacked? that fucking dumb.

Posted

I don't get why she continuously makes everything public if she only wants her "closest friends" to be able to see what she's posting. If she was really upset about how there are threads about her on various sites and how people pick on her all the time, she'd completely privatize everything and give no one any ammunition. She's so transparent. 

Posted

Sorry, I'm still stuck on "hey woman" being a mysoginist thing. 

Cause Lon is also a male inside that womanly figure, ya know...

Honestly, imo, children just go by looks, it's not like they knew she was confused abour her identity. I agree though, I dunno how it can be mysoginist when a lot of people just go by how someone looks.

Posted

38-5.thumb.jpg.8bc4dab21e45e5eb17444f247

her shirt says i hate everything if anybody gives a shit 

Headache you say? perfect time for 3 selfies then:derp:

#lobsterlogic

Posted

#lobsterlogic

ewww lon, your hair literally looks like vomit and pee had a baby. Sort that shit out. 

Posted

#lobsterlogic

I like how she complains her roommates are slobs, but she posts selfies like these where she looks nasty and dirty.  Does she seriously think she looks cute or sexy in these?  I guess the whole house has poor hygiene.  Someone call hazmat team.

Posted

I like how she complains her roommates are slobs, but she posts selfies like these where she looks nasty and dirty.  Does she seriously think she looks cute or sexy in these?  I guess the whole house has poor hygiene.  Someone call hazmat team.

I can't agree enough, I literally just finished drying my hair after a shower and I already feel unclean again just looking at her pictures. I can't imagine what that house smells like (with its broken washing machine and bags of dirty clothes)  it makes me shudder to think!!!

Posted

#lobsterlogic

yes staring at a phone or computer screen constantly is totally the thing to do when you have headache. 

Posted

I can't agree enough, I literally just finished drying my hair after a shower and I already feel unclean again just looking at her pictures. I can't imagine what that house smells like (with its broken washing machine and bags of dirty clothes)  it makes me shudder to think!!!

Don't forget about the dogs! I bet they aren't properly housebroken. Even if they are, I doubt anyone ever bathes them.

Posted

I don't mean to be rude, but London seriously looks like she crossdresses both male and female. It's like everything she does is far too fake (not referring to her disabilities). 

Posted (edited)

I don't really know how to get along with kids either but I know they haven't lived long lives so they are still learning about the world around them, if you struggle with invisible illnesses and even adults sometimes get confused about them then she should be mature enough to know that kids probably don't even fucking know what a god damn fibromyalgia is...

but this is london we are talking about so...

stay bitter you dramatic bitch

Edited by d33r
Obviously I do not know how to english