• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

6151 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm glad you brought this up for question. I know you can get into trouble if you are using the money for things that are illegal, or if someone else is using your money in a way where you'd get zero control over it. (Because that's the Payee taking advantage of your situation.) As far as her making extra money, if she is making it a regular thing, to where she's starting commissions and all that, (and planning to make a job out of it or something.) It absolutely has to be reported. There is literally no way around it unless she is lying. She can be completely cut off, or lose just some of it, and be considered not disabled if she doesn't. I agree, $200 is a lot of money. Especially if she's telling people she's only getting $700/month I think the only reason nobody has said anything about her donations and have not gotten suspicions from the government is because she hides behind her computer and says a lot ...I mean A LOT of things to make herself look like a complete and total asshole while still playing victim and relevancy.

1. How did she try to ruin your life? Can you post details?

2. How would she get reported to SSI? I'm guessing someone would have to send them screenshots of all of her commissions up to date for that to happen? Idk.

Posted (edited)

1.) I shared some hobbies I liked with her because she asked,  and since nobody except her is allowed to be disabled/happy she used it against me. Like telling her friends I was stealing things and calling them my own. (Which I wasn't.) I openly gave credit to the people who needed it, had the copyright disclaimer and everything, what most people do in their videos on YT who don't have a partnership but that still wasn't enough for her. So, that's what she told people. I don't really want to get much more into it because I'm 1000000% positive her little snowflakes will come to her rescue and try to doxx me again, because y'know that's what children do.

This is what is on all of my videos.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

**Copyright Statement** This video is not intended to infringe any copyright laws in any way. This is for the sole purpose of entertainment; no profit is gained from this. It is the copyrighted property of its respective owner(s)

but she still did not care, and called me out anyways. PM'ed all of her friends, and they all accused me of stealing, and being a complete piece of shit. They went as far as to tell me to kill myself, delete all of my social media, they threatened to doxx me, she told people to harass me for MONTHS before I threatened to call the police and she stopped.

2.) http://www.disability-benefits-help.org/blog/social-security-disability-benefits-fraud

https://oig.ssa.gov/report-fraud-waste-or-abuse/fraud-waste-and-abuse

Edit: She told people I was harassing and bullying her, and that she blocked me. I was actually the one who blocked her but she still wanted to be the victim. As always, POOR POOR LONDON.

Edited by MiilkyBunnies

Posted

1.) I shared some hobbies I liked with her because she asked,  and since nobody except her is allowed to be disabled/happy she used it against me. Like telling her friends I was stealing things and calling them my own. (Which I wasn't.) I openly gave credit to the people who needed it, had the copyright disclaimer and everything, what most people do in their videos on YT who don't have a partnership but that still wasn't enough for her. So, that's what she told people. I don't really want to get much more into it because I'm 1000000% positive her little snowflakes will come to her rescue and try to doxx me again, because y'know that's what children do.

This is what is on all of my videos.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

**Copyright Statement** This video is not intended to infringe any copyright laws in any way. This is for the sole purpose of entertainment; no profit is gained from this. It is the copyrighted property of its respective owner(s)

but she still did not care, and called me out anyways. PM'ed all of her friends, and they all accused me of stealing, and being a complete piece of shit. They went as far as to tell me to kill myself, delete all of my social media, they threatened to doxx me, she told people to harass me for MONTHS before I threatened to call the police and she stopped.

2.) http://www.disability-benefits-help.org/blog/social-security-disability-benefits-fraud

https://oig.ssa.gov/report-fraud-waste-or-abuse/fraud-waste-and-abuse

Edit: She told people I was harassing and bullying her, and that she blocked me. I was actually the one who blocked her but she still wanted to be the victim. As always, POOR POOR LONDON.

Sorry that happen to you but if anyone tried to d-dox you they would be sent to jail cuz it is illegal. Unless they are in anonamous and can't be track i doubt they would risk years in jail over some fb bullshit.

Posted

For one thing, she isn't a freelance artist, so selling her paintings can't count as making an income, or even a job honestly, even if she took commissions. And even if she is a freelance artist (such as I)  it's extremely hard to find work, unless it's online (which, even then, it's a struggle, and she doesn't have anywhere near a large enough audience to have a good income). Besides, whether or not she's living on her own (though I don't think she is) $200 a painting honestly isn't very much money. Even though I live in a small town, I've spent well over $200 in groceries this month so far, plus my phone bill. It goes fast when you're an adult. Not to mention medical bills of she is actually sick. 

And even if she doesn't have any real chronic illnesses. She may seem fake, but we can't tell for sure, and no one will ever be able to prove that she doesn't. People need to realize that. Yes, she's a bitch in the way she goes about it, but we can't ignore the fact that not all illnesses are visable. I do, honestly think we need to start getting away from that one subject. 

Posted (edited)

For one thing, she isn't a freelance artist, so selling her paintings can't count as making an income, or even a job honestly, even if she took commissions. And even if she is a freelance artist (such as I)  it's extremely hard to find work, unless it's online (which, even then, it's a struggle, and she doesn't have anywhere near a large enough audience to have a good income). Besides, whether or not she's living on her own (though I don't think she is) $200 a painting honestly isn't very much money. Even though I live in a small town, I've spent well over $200 in groceries this month so far, plus my phone bill. It goes fast when you're an adult. Not to mention medical bills of she is actually sick. 

And even if she doesn't have any real chronic illnesses. She may seem fake, but we can't tell for sure, and no one will ever be able to prove that she doesn't. People need to realize that. Yes, she's a bitch in the way she goes about it, but we can't ignore the fact that not all illnesses are visable. I do, honestly think we need to start getting away from that one subject. 

Well depending on her state it could actually count as a job even if it's as little as $200. Also if she's receiving SSI, she also gets Medicaid which covers 100% of medical bills, unless she has co-pays which varies between $2-$5.

My first reply to this thread was about people varying from pain levels which is why she probably doesn't work, and that people should stop bashing people with chronic illnesses. Though, using your chronic illnesses, invisible or not to bully/harass anyone is really really disgusting. She uses everything as a crutch, and that is why people think she is faking. Because she acts like it. At least, that's how I see it personally.

Edited by MiilkyBunnies

Posted (edited)

Well depending on her state it could actually count as a job even if it's as little as $200. Also if she's receiving SSI, she also gets Medicaid which covers 100% of medical bills, unless she has co-pays which varies between $2-$5.

My first reply to this thread was about people varying from pain levels which is why she probably doesn't work, and that people should stop bashing people with chronic illnesses. Though, using your chronic illnesses, invisible or not to bully/harass anyone is really really disgusting. She uses everything as a crutch, and that is why people think she is faking. Because she acts like it. At least, that's how I see it personally.

Selling one or two paintings every now and then isn't a job, regardless of which state she lives in (which is Mississippi by the way).

Yes, we all know she's a cunt, but no one, on any grounds, has any right to try and report her for something no one knows is true or not. That's a big deal. Yeah, she could be faking, but the point is, we DON'T know, and that's what this all comes down to.

All I'm saying is, as much as I don't like her either, no one has any business whatsoever reporting her for either of these things.

Honestly, here's no reason for any of us to care  about her at all. She's trash anyways...

Edited by Kira

Posted

You guys ever notice how fucking demanding she is? for someone who doesn't like to be told what to do or don't like to accept much needed help she sure is fucking demading  also do you think she might have a secret account just on here just to lurk?

Posted

You guys ever notice how fucking demanding she is? for someone who doesn't like to be told what to do or don't like to accept much needed help she sure is fucking demading  also do you think she might have a secret account just on here just to lurk?

That would be glorious, but probably not, since you don't need an account on here to lurk.

I think if she had an account, it would be to talk shit on her competition! :haiplz:

Posted

That would be glorious, but probably not, since you don't need an account on here to lurk.

I think if she had an account, it would be to talk shit on her competition! :haiplz:

thats actually pretty smart dont give anyone ideas

Posted (edited)

She lucks here got the info from a friend of hers

Edited by CrownJewel

Posted

I sent her a beaded necklace, 2 combs, a bow. And she received pictures the entire time. If someone tell you the measurement is "30" inches long it would appear that that would be the length they want it. Did she also post how her friend also harassed me? Or how she was not polite in the slightest? Probably not. Did it take a long time? Yes it did. Did I do it in one night? No. She was extremely manipulative in  how she dealt with me and honestly lied about me not communicating. But  if y'all want to take the salty starfishes word go ahead. 

Also i DID apologize several times but of course she wouldn't say so. I had also explained to her several times why it was taking so long but as per usual she is the only one allowed to be sick. heres where she told me it looked good and where she told me im a terrible person.

lon1.JPG

lon2.JPG

Been lurking for a bit and just had to comment as a person who sews for a living and owns a custom etsy shop of their own. I watched the video too and as I'm appalled at the construction of that unicorn pad, and I too would ask for my money back. $50 is a bit high for a stuffed animal in the first place, and as a business owner myself, I would be embarrassed to send out such an ugly badly made product with not even a real shipping box. Not siding with anyone here, I'm unbiased, but  you should not run a business if you can't even create a decent product and dont even send out your products in a decent shipping box. The fact that you sent out your finished product in a glad garbage bag box just shows that you clearly have no idea how to run a business. That's just embarrassing. Lastly, if you want us to believe your side of the story you need to post the whole conversation, not just the parts you want us to see, by doing that you really ruin any chance at credibility. Also, I follow that Misty girl on instagram @loliclown and she states several times that she is not a Juggalo so your purposefully skewing facts to back up your story. Try and keep your facts straight and maybe we will be more likely to believe half of what you claim to be true.

Posted

😒😒😒😒😒😒Do you guys not have lives? Do you guys not have shit better to fucking do, than to trash talk someone you all DO NOT know shit about??? I'm writing this, because I DO know her, & have GROWN UP with her!! None of the shit she's talked about is "fake", & I've been around her, & witnessed damn near everything first hand! If I'm not physically there to go through it with her, I'm still like the first person she goes to with her issues! As much as you funky, pasty face bitches are sitting here talking about how much she should "get a job", I would hope y'all are getting PAID to talk this much bullshit. It's sad as hell reading all of this mess about a loved one, & I'm just fed the fuck up. To all of you angry hoes saying "she's shown her true colors", I have no fucking idea wtf you're getting the negativity from, because I've seen this woman's true colors for 10+ years, & they've been beautiful as fuck. Idgaf what you people have to say about me, because y'all don't know shit about me, except for what I allow people to know...So, have fun with that shit. Just think twice before you go rambling about people. Yeah, it may seem fun for the moment, but people have a REAL LIFE & REAL LIFE LOVED ONES who see this shit too. So, fuck y'all, fuck your jealous ass friends, stank ass family members, their "fake" ass struggles, & your stupid ass comparisons & unwanted, dusty dick ass opinions! May you all get ass fucked by Satan with his pitchfork after going to Hell with a gasoline g-string. Idgaf. 

Posted (edited)

😒😒😒😒😒😒Do you guys not have lives? Do you guys not have shit better to fucking do, than to trash talk someone you all DO NOT know shit about??? I'm writing this, because I DO know her, & have GROWN UP with her!! None of the shit she's talked about is "fake", & I've been around her, & witnessed damn near everything first hand! If I'm not physically there to go through it with her, I'm still like the first person she goes to with her issues! As much as you funky, pasty face bitches are sitting here talking about how much she should "get a job", I would hope y'all are getting PAID to talk this much bullshit. It's sad as hell reading all of this mess about a loved one, & I'm just fed the fuck up. To all of you angry hoes saying "she's shown her true colors", I have no fucking idea wtf you're getting the negativity from, because I've seen this woman's true colors for 10+ years, & they've been beautiful as fuck. Idgaf what you people have to say about me, because y'all don't know shit about me, except for what I allow people to know...So, have fun with that shit. Just think twice before you go rambling about people. Yeah, it may seem fun for the moment, but people have a REAL LIFE & REAL LIFE LOVED ONES who see this shit too. So, fuck y'all, fuck your jealous ass friends, stank ass family members, their "fake" ass struggles, & your stupid ass comparisons & unwanted, dusty dick ass opinions! May you all get ass fucked by Satan with his pitchfork after going to Hell with a gasoline g-string. Idgaf. 

Ohhh I love shit like this!

Who are you? Can we get proof ya'll know each other? Can you disprove the things we suspect about Lon, cuz it would be great if we were just being overly cynical!

Rather than just throwing angry words, why don't we have an intelligent conversation so that we can solve the problems together?

Also, sidenote, but I kinda like how Lon looks with pigtails.

Edited by Curious Soul

Posted (edited)

You do realized you just made it worst for her right? She isn't a child so stop babying her if you do know her.  one friend isn't going to stop her from being a bitch.  If you were one of her "Friends" you would have told her to stop with the bullshit and tone done her FB post a bit so not to insite a reaction from us "Trolls"  instead you like a dumbass you are (but no less from lobster-chan white knight defenders) decided to defend her. 

people have pointed out her hypocrisy and lies plus not only that she is a cyberbully herself I.e if someone on her Fb calls her on her shit she block them the get people (like you more likely ) to Harrass or block the person. Is that not a action a cyberbully would do? If you said no then you are cleary as Jaded as she is.

Nobody on this site is getting paid for what you can only  assume is "trolling"  we are just making observation and point out fact and opionions of what we think and feel about her. 

nobody has to like everyone and not everybody is going to like your precious lobster chan. so use your gps and re-route yourself to another hate site to defend your lobster.

And to add you make it seem like we are anon and leaked her photos or made some youtube vid on her. no we are just people voicing our opinion on her.  

Edited by Fairyduster