• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

1417 posts in this topic

Posted

Did she ever even visited Japan? Or is she the same kind like Pixyteri?

She has never been to Japan.

Posted

She has never been to Japan.

So she perfectly know everything about the culture. xD
I don't know all these people should wake up. 
Japan is more than just "kawaii otaku world" in same time any other asian country.

Posted

The first video has good intentions but I agree with a previous comment, no one likes to be talked down on. If you're trying to educate someone you don't want to sound accusatory, it's really off-putting. 

Her blog says she has Asperger's which IMO honestly explains a lot of what I've seen so far.  

Posted

Like theres nothing wrong about telling people your disabilities... but don't go arund flaunting it to get money.
It makes people who honestly can't work because they honestly can't even if they tried, look bad.

That video still rubs me the wrong way and it's just flat out rude.

Posted

According to her tumblr interstitial cystitis, fibromyalgia and pelvic floor dysfunction.

hmm okay thought i ask google about Ableism cuz i never heard of it :Alpacaconfused: but cool story, maybe i can start using that word LOL...jk :)

And here with my personal thoughts and opinion! YaY (opinion in spoiler):P

Interstitial cystitis: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/interstitial-cystitis/basics/definition/con-20022439
Your bladder is a hollow, muscular organ that stores urine. The bladder expands until it's full and then signals your brain that it's time to urinate, communicating through the pelvic nerves. This creates the urge to urinate for most people. With interstitial cystitis, these signals get mixed up — you feel the need to urinate more often and with smaller volumes of urine than most people.

I Assume most work places have toilets....:derp:Don't see a issue here...? I had occasionally bladder infections that lasted for a long time...painful sometimes and annoying at most..since it felt i needed to pay 24/7. Excuse for no work..? NOPE..( Just sneezing was a issue LOL i won't go into detail )

Fibromyalgia: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/fibromyalgia/basics/definition/con-20019243
Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep, memory and mood issues. Researchers believe that fibromyalgia amplifies painful sensations by affecting the way your brain processes pain signals.
Symptoms sometimes begin after a physical trauma, surgery, infection or significant psychological stress. In other cases, symptoms gradually accumulate over time with no single triggering event.
Women are much more likely to develop fibromyalgia than are men. Many people who have fibromyalgia also have tension headaches, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders, irritable bowel syndrome, anxiety and depression.
In many cases, the condition appears to be triggered by a physically or emotionally stressful event, such as:

• an injury or infection
  • giving birth
  • having an operation
  • the breakdown of a relationship 
  • the death of a loved one

tumblr_m9ykswE7CX1qa7tfso1_500.gif
IMO this is a SAD EXCUSE. Since i find this one of those diseases that literally everyone can have without knowing it.
I have Anxiety problems and ADHD, gone through a few depressions ...Hey tough titties :) not the end of the world ! if me and other people can live without being that much bothered by it..i'm sure she can!
Got TMJ..unfortunately..Painfull? Sometimes..again annoying at most! (And it's funny to freak people out, i always ask people to put their hands on my face and i move my jaw around and 9 out of 10 freak the fark out LOL)
TMJ/TMD:
http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/temporomandibular-disorders-tmd
hehe shit we have something in common :D and guess what I worked my whole life FULL TIME wheeee~
Also her diseases look alot like mine and i got JHS (joint hybermobilty syndrome) i just don't have that much digestive issues.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Joint-hypermobility/Pages/Introduction.aspx
So i live on a daily basis with pains in my bones/joint: my elbows, wrists, knees, ankles and jaw tend to dislocate :) Like every time i move you will hear my joints click...people occasionally freak out about it... Then come my hips with Bilateral Hip dysplasia. I can't walk for long..stand for long..basically i feel like an old lady most of time.
http://hipdysplasia.org/developmental-dysplasia-of-the-hip/

Pelvic floor dysfunction: https://www.fascrs.org/patients/disease-condition/pelvic-floor-dysfunction-expanded-version

Pelvic floor dysfunction includes a group of disorders causing abnormalities of bowel storage and bowel emptying, as well as pelvic pain.  

What is pelvic floor dysfunction?

When you are unable to control the muscles in your pelvic floor to have a bowel movement, it is called pelvic floor dysfunction. People with pelvic floor dysfunction contract these muscles rather than relax them. Because of this, they cannot have a bowel movement, or they have an incomplete one.

What causes pelvic floor dysfunction?

Most of the causes of pelvic floor dysfunction are unknown. Traumatic injuries to the pelvic area, such as in an accident, and complications from vaginal childbirth can contribute to this condition.

What are the symptoms of pelvic floor dysfunction?

Several symptoms may suggest pelvic floor dysfunction. If you have any of these, you should discuss them with your physician. Some symptoms may also indicate other conditions, but a complete physical exam should be able to determine what is causing your symptoms.

Symptoms of pelvic floor dysfunction include:

• The feeling that you need to have several bowel movements during a short period of time.
  • The feeling that you cannot complete a bowel movement.
  • Constipation or straining pain with bowel movements.
  • A frequent need to urinate. When you do go, you may stop and start many times.
  • Painful urination.
  • Pain in your lower back that cannot be explained by other causes.
  • Ongoing pain in your pelvic region, genitals, or rectum.
  • Pain for women during intercourse.

hmmm So basically to keep things "simple" she has a shitty bladder and bowel issues...?

Apoligies if i'm too harsh :lamaheadshake:

• 9940aa09c23bc6f5a88c05b31cc57399.jpg
    If i count my "Diseases" then i must be so much more "Handicapped" :/ 
    But Sorry i know people with much worse and much more painful diseases that work...she is a sad human being.
    I work a 8 to 6 office job, got a household and life..the only thing you will hear me complain about is the shitty weather in the UK, Food in the Uk and my Manager . xD lol

Posted

hmm okay thought i ask google about Ableism cuz i never heard of it :Alpacaconfused: but cool story, maybe i can start using that word LOL...jk :)

Interstitial cystitis: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/interstitial-cystitis/basics/definition/con-20022439
Your bladder is a hollow, muscular organ that stores urine. The bladder expands until it's full and then signals your brain that it's time to urinate, communicating through the pelvic nerves. This creates the urge to urinate for most people. With interstitial cystitis, these signals get mixed up — you feel the need to urinate more often and with smaller volumes of urine than most people.

Hidden Content

Fibromyalgia: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/fibromyalgia/basics/definition/con-20019243
Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep, memory and mood issues. Researchers believe that fibromyalgia amplifies painful sensations by affecting the way your brain processes pain signals.
Symptoms sometimes begin after a physical trauma, surgery, infection or significant psychological stress. In other cases, symptoms gradually accumulate over time with no single triggering event.
Women are much more likely to develop fibromyalgia than are men. Many people who have fibromyalgia also have tension headaches, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders, irritable bowel syndrome, anxiety and depression.
In many cases, the condition appears to be triggered by a physically or emotionally stressful event, such as:

• an injury or infection
  • giving birth
  • having an operation

Hidden Content

Pelvic floor dysfunction: https://www.fascrs.org/patients/disease-condition/pelvic-floor-dysfunction-expanded-version

Pelvic floor dysfunction includes a group of disorders causing abnormalities of bowel storage and bowel emptying, as well as pelvic pain.  

When you are unable to control the muscles in your pelvic floor to have a bowel movement, it is called pelvic floor dysfunction. People with pelvic floor dysfunction contract these muscles rather than relax them. Because of this, they cannot have a bowel movement, or they have an incomplete one.

Most of the causes of pelvic floor dysfunction are unknown. Traumatic injuries to the pelvic area, such as in an accident, and complications from vaginal childbirth can contribute to this condition.

Several symptoms may suggest pelvic floor dysfunction. If you have any of these, you should discuss them with your physician. Some symptoms may also indicate other conditions, but a complete physical exam should be able to determine what is causing your symptoms.

• The feeling that you need to have several bowel movements during a short period of time.
  • A frequent need to urinate. When you do go, you may stop and start many times.
  • Painful urination.

hmmm So basically to keep things "simple" she has a shitty bladder and bowel issues...?

Hidden Content

I think the same, i have a large list of illnesses and it looks like i must be more disabled than her. She is ridiculous and lazy.

Posted (edited)

I myself have a rare, severe physical disability and I feel insulted by this girl  :Alpacamad:

Edited by Nova666

Posted

I know her as she is the admin of a online community for ill people which is basically the unhealthy ripoff of an other community(Posilolity, I really recommend it for all of those suffering from mental illness) I'm in. While the last is based on acceptation and learning to deal with mental or physical illness with the support of the other com member, the first is simply people complaining all day long about their illness and seeking attention. Lonlon is one of them. Recently, she posted about her being in depression but still doing some photo shoot. Basically she was saying "look at me! I have depression pity me! Look how strong I am! I can do photo shoot!".... Sound fake to me.

But this is not the worst, the group she is the admin is really unhealthy, trust me none could ever think of getting better with that group! And she is encouraging it! I can't really find the words to explains what I mean but this isn't the right way to help someone in need.
I remember that once, a girl was talking about the hard time she had at school, what was Lobster-Chan answer? "I don't know how you can manage to go to school? When I go to school I always end up in the hospital. Ahhaha!" Or something like that. This was the most horrible thing to answer! 

An other time I was going trough her Facebook (Stalker mode).... She was mean and rude in most of her comments. I don't want to say much because it is personal informations. Let only shorten it by saying that when she released her song someone asked why it wasn't on ITunes yet and she got mad at the person. They only asked a question that I guess a lot of people where asking themselves too.  

I feel a little bad for that next line but she is definitely a snowflake. I sometime wonder if she really has illness or if it is fake(OMG! I'm and ableist!)

Sorry for the long rant, I don't her from the beginning and had all of that had to get out.

Posted

I'm always afraid of coming off like people such as this girl. 

I have PTSD and it's pretty bad, I can't work either (Agoraphobia, extreme social phobias) And I'm about to start receiving funds from the government. I've tried to work more than once but it ultimately made my health deteriorate and I stopped with encouragement from my parents. I want to try to find online work though, It just makes me sad to see people who take advantage of systems like social security because they just don't want to work (Unless she really is disabled? Is she lying?)

Posted

Hidden Content

• an injury or infection
  • giving birth
  • having an operation

Hidden Content

• Painful urination.

Hidden Content

I have multiple friends with IBS which is extremely painful. (One is often bedridden.) But somehow they all find ways to work or live productive lives. Hell with them I actually wish they WOULD stop working. Anyways, she has problems but she's certainly NOT disabled.

She's basically saying "LOOK AT ME! I'M WORSE THAN YOU I CAN'T GO TO SCHOOL I'M A BIGGER VICTIM!"

When really that other girl is a better person because she doesn't let the disorder define her nor does she "give up." Not saying there's anything wrong with not working or going to school when you're actually 100% disabled. But let's get real, Lonbon just has peeing problems. And I'm sure most of her stuff is self-diagnosed.

Posted

I didn't really like the song :alpacadone: I also thought it was kind of weird how she kept quirking her head to the side and winking every few seconds. I know she's going for a cute/sweet image but you can do that without being super cliché. But at least she doesn't pretend that she sings without a voice changer.

Posted

Fibromyalgia is actually something that a lot of people have a hard time coping with.  That's probably her main issue, not the other problems.   Though most people with it have the capability to work, learning how to manage their pain and such.  I have pain similar to fibromyalgia on a daily basis and I manage to work, I just work a job that doesn't have me on my feet all day, that I can take frequent breaks to sit when I do have to stand.  And I have to manage my sleep schedule so that my fatigue isn't horrible.  She could probably do similar things to make it possible to work.

Now for her song?  So basic.  But I keep picturing those darn lobster puppets in the most random times.  I need me some of those to bother people with.

Posted

Her newest video actually has few good points.

Posted

if she cant work couldnt she get a disability check if shes disabled like she really says she is?