• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

6151 posts in this topic

Posted

I just saw the video she posted of the product and im more then 1000% sure that you're the one in the wrong... no offense.

Not to favor Lonlon or anything but man how did you think this product through? there seems to be a 3 inch gap to fill the pillow with rice, but it would take more then a pound of rice to fill that thing up.

I'm sure you both had your moments but jesus christ thats an ugly pony. Don't use PULL as your personal army. We are not here for that.

Also out of curiosity what are those extra things you sent her? beads and such? i cant tell from the video.

1cap.thumb.PNG.21c3452f98d8771261aee583c

cap2.thumb.PNG.d8572b722ef3dd6d3e908d996

I sent her a beaded necklace, 2 combs, a bow. And she received pictures the entire time. If someone tell you the measurement is "30" inches long it would appear that that would be the length they want it. Did she also post how her friend also harassed me? Or how she was not polite in the slightest? Probably not. Did it take a long time? Yes it did. Did I do it in one night? No. She was extremely manipulative in  how she dealt with me and honestly lied about me not communicating. But  if y'all want to take the salty starfishes word go ahead. 

Yeah i see that post. Heres my thought about it. They are both at fault. Now here me out before y'all chew me out.  For starters the seller should have been in contact to get what she needed or expected to get from the person she commision. Be it monthly or every couple of weeks contact should have been kept because we all know this girl changes her mind like the fucking wind. Second if Lobster chan hasn't heard any thing from the person she commison logic would have told her to get in contact with the person and not wait last fucking minunt to make a bitch of things. If i was commisioning someone to make me something i would go into detail on what i want and how i want it and if i don't here anything from them i would shoot the a email to make sure they hasn't forgot about it. ESPICALLY IF I PAID $50 FUCKING DOLLARS for it. Third Lobster chan made thing worst by decing to bitch about this now and make and made that facebook post.  she is bacially inviting people to slander a person who runs a bussiness  and if lobster chan get sued that would be her fault. Sure she is disatifed with a product but she had months to get in contact with the person as well as the person had months to get in contact with her . If you paid money for a product/Commission or whatever and didn't hear anything from the person you brought it from logic would say to 1) get in contact immedally  or 2) ask for your money back and find something else to by but now lobster chan being the unlogcal person she is had to make a fuss of something that really shoudn't even be that big of a deal 

sorry if it turn into a ramble im tired.

Also i DID apologize several times but of course she wouldn't say so. I had also explained to her several times why it was taking so long but as per usual she is the only one allowed to be sick. heres where she told me it looked good and where she told me im a terrible person.

lon1.JPG

lon2.JPG

Posted

Looks like she is competing with Pele/Bonbon with who does a worst job at delivering or contacting fans who buy stuff from them. :haiplz:

Posted

They are both in the fault, but I kinda blame Lon for most of it.

It's a heating pad, it makes sense that it would be as wide as your hips so that it covers the entire area of the pain. If you wanted a small portable heating pad she should have specified. Also, if she had a specific design in mind why didn't she tell her in the first place? Instead of saying "I want a unicorn" and assume she will magically read her mind and get what she wanted she should have said "I want a unicorn that is xxx" and have been more specific.

Also, if she claims the final product she got was trash why didn't she comment on the previous WIP pictures? She said she got pictures of the head and legs beforehand, if the product was not what she wanted why did she complain last minute and not speak up at the WIP pictures and say "redo it, the head looks bad" or "redo the head, I wanted a unicorn that's XXXX" ? If she was really dissatisfied why was she magically ok with the WIP pictures and not the final thing?

She has holes in her story.

Posted

I want all the screencaps TBH, not just the ones you cut out but all of them before I point another finger. You cutting the screencaps makes me less likely to trust you, if you want my support you gotta show me the receipts!

Posted

I want all the screencaps TBH, not just the ones you cut out but all of them before I point another finger. You cutting the screencaps makes me less likely to trust you, if you want my support you gotta show me the receipts!

thats what I was gonna ask for
tbh it seems stupid of her not wanting any wips or just asking for what she wants but eh maybe she's spoiled with good commissions idk man
but coming here and making a fuss and not giving good recepits is a bit icky as well
I don't think pull is the right website for blind hate inducing ^^ ~

Posted

"Delete your life". Woah that sounds like 'go kill your self'. Uncool to the max. No matter what happens to me in life I'd NEVER tell anyone to go and die 

image.jpeg

Posted (edited)

image.png

image.png

London is repost crazy! And asking for more money 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by CrownJewel
Fix mistake added more

Posted

"Delete your life". Woah that sounds like 'go kill your self'. Uncool to the max. No matter what happens to me in life I'd NEVER tell anyone to go and die 

image.jpeg

Epsically from someone who doesn't be like to be told how to life her life or like to be called on her shit.

Posted

In no way am I actually defending her (like fuck no, she tried to ruin my life) but to all the people bashing people with chronic illnesses, and saying that "boohoo she says she can't work but goes out and does this and that" I agree that she is indeed being a hypocrite but sometimes you cannot legally get a job once you're receiving disability. (It also depends how much she is making from it.) She told me (when we were 'friends') she's receiving $700 a month, she can still get a job and work a minimum wage job depending on the state's rules for the disability.

But one thing I'd like to say is that I am also on disability. (Have been receiving since birth though, so entirely different reasons.) I was diagnosed with some chronic illnesses as a teenager though and I want to say that everyone has different pain levels. I am bedridden most days, and the fact that she goes out and does modeling, I don't really understand? I can't stand up for 30 seconds without getting a migraine, and my heart racing for no reason. She could also be faking her disabilities, though. It would honestly explain why some of my doctors are rude, and don't take some of this stuff seriously. It's frustrating for people who actually need help. I wish there was a way to actually report her because people like her ruin stuff for us who actually need/seeking help.

Posted

In no way am I actually defending her (like fuck no, she tried to ruin my life) but to all the people bashing people with chronic illnesses, and saying that "boohoo she says she can't work but goes out and does this and that" I agree that she is indeed being a hypocrite but sometimes you cannot legally get a job once you're receiving disability. (It also depends how much she is making from it.) She told me (when we were 'friends') she's receiving $700 a month, she can still get a job and work a minimum wage job depending on the state's rules for the disability.

But one thing I'd like to say is that I am also on disability. (Have been receiving since birth though, so entirely different reasons.) I was diagnosed with some chronic illnesses as a teenager though and I want to say that everyone has different pain levels. I am bedridden most days, and the fact that she goes out and does modeling, I don't really understand? I can't stand up for 30 seconds without getting a migraine, and my heart racing for no reason. She could also be faking her disabilities, though. It would honestly explain why some of my doctors are rude, and don't take some of this stuff seriously. It's frustrating for people who actually need help. I wish there was a way to actually report her because people like her ruin stuff for us who actually need/seeking help.

Yeah disablity varies state to state im still trying to get it and have been for the last 4 years but like you said if she s faking it which 95.5% could be the case then its fucked up and only makes it worst for people with legit disablity plus people on lolcow already tried to and the thread might have been shut down cuz of it. To me it seem risky to report even though she does need a look into 

Posted

Yeah disablity varies state to state im still trying to get it and have been for the last 4 years but like you said if she s faking it which 95.5% could be the case then its fucked up and only makes it worst for people with legit disablity plus people on lolcow already tried to and the thread might have been shut down cuz of it. To me it seem risky to report even though she does need a look into 

Oh wow, yeah I've heard that it can be really hard. One of my good friends has been trying to get on it for about the same time as you because she can only work 2 days a week. (Sorry to get off topic a bit) but she needs proof, and she can't get proof without seeing doctors, but she can't see doctors because of all the outstanding bills she gets having no helpful insurance to help her with any of it. I wish you luck, though. It seems hard enough. Even if she is faking, she already has EVERYTHING and they can't really take anything away from her unless they legitimately were given some concrete reasoning. Not sure exactly what that'd be but I don't think ANYONE should be giving her money for ANY reasons, especially her disgusting attention whoring attitude.

(Sorry I can only reply to like one thing at a time)

Oh gosh, they 'tried' to? Was the thread taken down, or can nobody reply anymore, or what?

And I agree, it would be risky but it wouldn't hurt them if they looked into her. The attitude she portrays is oddly suspicious to me. I mean, she even converted into full SJW to follow her friends trends to fit in even more, or make herself more relevant.

Posted (edited)

Oh wow, yeah I've heard that it can be really hard. One of my good friends has been trying to get on it for about the same time as you because she can only work 2 days a week. (Sorry to get off topic a bit) but she needs proof, and she can't get proof without seeing doctors, but she can't see doctors because of all the outstanding bills she gets having no helpful insurance to help her with any of it. I wish you luck, though. It seems hard enough. Even if she is faking, she already has EVERYTHING and they can't really take anything away from her unless they legitimately were given some concrete reasoning. Not sure exactly what that'd be but I don't think ANYONE should be giving her money for ANY reasons, especially her disgusting attention whoring attitude.

(Sorry I can only reply to like one thing at a time)

Oh gosh, they 'tried' to? Was the thread taken down, or can nobody reply anymore, or what?

And I agree, it would be risky but it wouldn't hurt them if they looked into her. The attitude she portrays is oddly suspicious to me. I mean, she even converted into full SJW to follow her friends trends to fit in even more, or make herself more relevant.

Her lol cow thread is still up but only on those where it mentions reporting her to SSI under those it says (NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY)  in red like how i hightled it here and i do not know what that means for them i guess you can try to reply to the thread but i haven't

report.JPG

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

Her lol cow thread is still up but only on those where it mentions reporting her to SSI under those it says (NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY)  in red like how i hightled it here and i do not know what that means for them i guess you can try to reply to the thread but i haven't

report.JPG

Holy mother of gosh. LOL. Honestly I am embarrassed for London if people are actually getting to the point where they are willing to get her in trouble with her state.

Posted

Since she sold the paintings and is possibly doing commissions, can't she get in trouble (and possibly go to jail) for that because that could be considered a job/income?

Since she is on disability, I assume she can't work or else she will get cut off. $200 is a lot of money, and since these painting/commissions could make a lot I assume she will have to report this as additional income. Can't they cut her off if she makes over a certain amount in commissions? And if she doesn't report all this money isn't that illegal and she can go to jail for it?

Looking back, I'm really confused as to how lon could have made so much money in "donations" and have not gotten suspicion from the government. Unless she is not reporting the money to the government would they get suspicious if a "bedridden disabled girl" suddenly got $2,000 (just a guess) out of nowhere?!?

Posted

Since she sold the paintings and is possibly doing commissions, can't she get in trouble (and possibly go to jail) for that because that could be considered a job/income?

Since she is on disability, I assume she can't work or else she will get cut off. $200 is a lot of money, and since these painting/commissions could make a lot I assume she will have to report this as additional income. Can't they cut her off if she makes over a certain amount in commissions? And if she doesn't report all this money isn't that illegal and she can go to jail for it?

Looking back, I'm really confused as to how lon could have made so much money in "donations" and have not gotten suspicion from the government. Unless she is not reporting the money to the government would they get suspicious if a "bedridden disabled girl" suddenly got $2,000 (just a guess) out of nowhere?!?

I'm glad you brought this up for question. I know you can get into trouble if you are using the money for things that are illegal, or if someone else is using your money in a way where you'd get zero control over it. (Because that's the Payee taking advantage of your situation.) As far as her making extra money, if she is making it a regular thing, to where she's starting commissions and all that, (and planning to make a job out of it or something.) It absolutely has to be reported. There is literally no way around it unless she is lying. She can be completely cut off, or lose just some of it, and be considered not disabled if she doesn't. I agree, $200 is a lot of money. Especially if she's telling people she's only getting $700/month I think the only reason nobody has said anything about her donations and have not gotten suspicions from the government is because she hides behind her computer and says a lot ...I mean A LOT of things to make herself look like a complete and total asshole while still playing victim and relevancy.