• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

6115 posts in this topic

Posted

she got her account back (it was because she re called out that person)

also

29.thumb.jpg.35d044bd5423793ecf09b00a929

She got a fucking service dog:derp:

if the dog was smart it would run away. Im sorry but i honestly do not trust her with any animal and yet here she is with a fucking service dog.

lobster how the fuck are YOU of all people suppose to train it? Leave the training to the professional knowing you you'd just get fussy and be ready to get a new dog because the dog wasnt listening to you. 

i feel sorry for this dog already.

Posted (edited)

also

if the dog was smart it would run away. Im sorry but i honestly do not trust her with any animal and yet here she is with a fucking service dog.

lobster how the fuck are YOU of all people suppose to train it? Leave the training to the professional knowing you you'd just get fussy and be ready to get a new dog because the dog wasnt listening to you. 

for what autism? She's not low functioning. 

Also how she pay for this? She's broke remember and pure German Shepard are costly. How she going to pay for training and food??? 

Also she going to pull the same shit some people with ESAs do. Claim it's a service animal when it's not 

Edited by CrownJewel

Posted

also

she can't afford to feed herself most of the time and now she's added another mouth to feed to her household??? christ she's an idiot.

Posted (edited)

for what autism? She's not low functioning. 

Also how she pay for this? She's broke remember and pure German Shepard are costly. How she going to pay for training and food??? 

Also she going to pull the same shit some people with ESAs do. Claim it's a service animal when it's not 

idk if its for her bipolar or her aches and pains caused by fibro  (tbh idk if you can get a dog for bipolar disorder in all honesty)  but she has one.
I agree wth you  she just recently ask for gas money so how the fuck is she going to manage pay for a pet let alone a pet that need training to be a service animal? is she going to ebegg again asking that her fan fork over money for her to even keep the dog?
 She had a cat she left with her "abusive" ex and there was that vid of her messing or trying to hold a cat that clearly belog to somebody. she not good with fucking animals. how long do we honestly think she going to keep this "service" dog?

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

How many days till she's asking for donations for dog food? 

Posted

3 days 

Posted

Dumb bitch can't afford to feed herself and has a flee ridden couch and she got an innocent puppy. 

Posted

When something mildly painful happens to her she has to talk about it in every single fucking post and milk it for ever like god damn please stop with the wisdom teeth thing already

Posted

She got a puppy from a petstore and calls it a service dog because very very disabled and can't live otherwise :) Of course, right?

Posted

Nooo please don't bring an innocent dog into this. . .She complains so much about walking and doing stuff how will she even walk this dog?

Posted

I feel so sorry for the dog, please someone quickly take it away from her... :(

You don't just train a service dog yourself, bitch, that takes years of professional training from being a puppy on until they're grown enough, you don't just buy a random dog that looks pretty and seems calm... Especially not a breed like a German shepherd, they're not as high maintenance like huskies for example but they still need to walk and play lots and Lon is constantly whining about not being able to move. That pup will take her apartment apart in days and then she's just gonna kick it out...

Posted

in max. 2-3 days she'll start hinting at all the stuff she needs to get for the dog and how vital it is for her well being and SHE IS DISABLED, you AINT so you NEED to give her money. also for gas.

Posted

Omg...a horrific thought that just came to my mind is, what if the dog needs to go to the vet? How is she gonna afford that?? Man I'm so worried

Posted

Lon: *is too broke for buying food and going to school*

Also Lon: *adopts a dog that is going to be expensive*

Posted

How is she affording this dog???

Is it a purebred? German Shepard puppies can be seriously pricey. 

As someone who could really use a service dog, those guys are expensive. Service dogs for my illness aren't well known and there are practically no free programs for it and they range average $40,000. 

Why does she need one? How is this dog improving her pathetic life?