• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

6115 posts in this topic

Posted

U are never going to be leo bitch stop 

Posted

Lon, seriously.

IMG_0534.GIF

Posted

28.7.thumb.jpg.9854cfcf1412dae72f5cfe336

Well you can be grateful for something. 

also lobster nobody gives a shit if you were drooling besides you bf. You got teeth removed its bound to happen. 

First post where she is actually nice about a dude...

Posted

First post where she is actually nice about a dude...

but notice it's STILL about HER. At least she acknowledge him for once in a good light. But how long will it last till he becomes an "abuser"?

Posted

28.9.thumb.jpg.960b1e28be2d1f6aa2ebd2035

U thought she was going to be silent. Nope. She going to bitch even if she gotta do it via her fan page.

is she dying her hair again?

Posted

Bone?? No she means plaque build up. Not bone, nice try though. 

Posted

how would there be bone.... covering a tooth...... 

kinda OT but a friend of mine also happened to get 4 wisdom teeth removed yesterday, observing the difference in behavior between them and Lon is absolutely hilarious
she literally acts like she's dying (and still manages to take selfies despite feeling ~*so awful*~ )

Posted

I am guessing it's a piece of gum covering the tooth. I mean the jaw is made of bone, so is the gum, and if the tooth is growing crooked, the dentist must have to remove a piece of the gum bone. Sooo, might be legit. Also same here, having a tooth "killed" at the dentist, and some (kinda minor, but still) dental work (mostly cavities) it's not like a level 5 or 6 pain,  it's like maybe a 3 or 4, it's nagging you, the mouth feels heavy because of numbing but it'll be fixed by chewing on some clove or whatever. I have some friends who got their teeth removed but none of them was being a bitch about it, and went back to school after this. Just one felt bad about himself because his face and cheeks got swollen and he felt a bit disfigured (and he suffers from depression so I am guessing it did not help) She really is being dramatic right now...

Also kinda OT but I love how everyone stopped calling Lon "they" and went back to "she" xD

Posted

Lon, be happy you're not dying 

Posted

Also kinda OT but I love how everyone stopped calling Lon "they" and went back to "she" xD

lol maybe everyone remembered she is full of shit

Posted

lol maybe everyone remembered she is full of shit

a lot of people inboxed me that's why.

yes, it's good people are calling her out on her bullshit.

Posted

I just had a thought and I don't know much about this because I don't live in the US so forgive me if I'm wrong but.. aren't surgeries and other medical procedures like that very expensive in the states? I hear a lot of people complain about it and/or healthcare in general 

I ask this because I noticed that Lon has gotten quite a lot done in a short timeframe (first her weird toe foot thing whatever and now the teeth) and I am wondering where or how she got the money from to be able to afford these "surgeries"... you know, since she's oh so poor....
(Maybe her bf pays for them, who knows lol)

Posted

Oh dear. This thread is STILL going? I mean, I'm not surprised BUT I've been gone for like 108 pages or something 😂😂

Posted

Oh dear. This thread is STILL going? I mean, I'm not surprised BUT I've been gone for like 108 pages or something 😂😂

welcome back, it's all awful.

Posted

a lot of people inboxed me that's why.

yes, it's good people are calling her out on her bullshit.

I inboxed u too!