• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

6101 posts in this topic

Posted

She always complains about being in such pain 24/7...so why is she in such pain after a simple 'surgergy', you'd think she'd boast about how much worse she has it and that this was 'nothing'. . .

Posted

28.3.thumb.jpg.374b193cbfe86f1fa460e809d

28.2.thumb.jpg.a34942d2a871210ebaa192da1

I HAD NINE REMOVED AT ONCE BEFORE, THEY DRUG YOU SO BAD THAT YOU DON'T EVEN FEEL IT!!! HOW LONG IS SHE GONNA KEEP THROWING PITY PARTIES FOR HERSELF??

Posted (edited)

I HAD NINE REMOVED AT ONCE BEFORE, THEY DRUG YOU SO BAD THAT YOU DON'T EVEN FEEL IT!!! HOW LONG IS SHE GONNA KEEP THROWING PITY PARTIES FOR HERSELF??

ot BUT NINE (9) WOW. Let's see lon trying to one up this with some rare allergy to that pain med you get for that stuff, she's a survivor y'all.

edit: i'm going through the earlier pages and i totally forgot she had tachycardia too lol

Edited by nännipihakaluste

Posted

She always complains about being in such pain 24/7...so why is she in such pain after a simple 'surgergy', you'd think she'd boast about how much worse she has it and that this was 'nothing'. . .

That's because she's never really in pain. She probably doesn't even know what pain is and in situations when she actually does feel it, no one's pitying her anymore because she's always in pain anyway and her facade of being constantly in pain also heavily starts slipping because apparently this now must be worse than her other permanent pain. Or something like that.

Posted

28.7.thumb.jpg.9854cfcf1412dae72f5cfe336

Well you can be grateful for something. 

also lobster nobody gives a shit if you were drooling besides you bf. You got teeth removed its bound to happen. 

Posted

28.7.thumb.jpg.9854cfcf1412dae72f5cfe336

Well you can be grateful for something. 

also lobster nobody gives a shit if you were drooling besides you bf. You got teeth removed its bound to happen. 

It's times like these where I wish she was just making up that she has boyfriend, but sadly there is a real person out there who is being nice to Prajna despite the abuse she gives him every other day of the week. 

Really fucking sad someone has to put up with her.

Posted

One of the things that annoy me the most about her is that she completely expects her partners to be a 100% there for her and as soon as they do something she doesn't like she tells all her friends on facebook about it, and of course they are supposed to be perfect partners while she is a needy co-dependant abusive piece of shit.

Posted

This is so stupid. I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed recently as well and without anasthesia and I was way more swollen than she was. However I only took one pain medication for the first day and after that I was fine despite bad swelling. I love how she calls it oral surgery which it is but this is such a ploy for attention. She probably didn't just outright say it was her wisdom teeth for extra pity points. Also there's no way she's still drooling so much blood. I have friends who are dentists and they won't let you leave until your blood starts clotting so I don't buy her story. If she can't eat then drink soup or have soft things like baby food and mashed potatoes?? Everything she says is so over dramatic or a lie I am so exhausted.

Posted

Her boyfriend had to feed her lol. Give me a break Lon. You act like you are dying. 

Posted

I legit feel so sorry for her boyfriend

Posted

Going to the movies -take a selfie

Going to a con- take a selfie

dyies hair -take a selfie

BF breaks up with her-Takes a selife

Car breaks down- takes a selfie

In the middle of a break down- takes a selfie

throwing up- takes a selfie

taking a shit- takes a selfie

Getting shot- takes a selfie

I know the last two didn't happen but  still everthing is a selfie oppiturnity with her. People get teeth taken out and they do not take a selfie. They may talk about it on fb but not everthing has to be a selfie oppurtinuty. Like most people they dont take post dental surgery because they are in pain and just wanna sleep it off. Not lobster. Pain be damned she gotta post a selfie for her "fans":frowny:

well that didn't take long to ebegg again

28.5.thumb.jpg.c88b1b02bcfef9ac00f4acff1

28.6.thumb.jpg.d1f784e7883b02860ebe0f733

also lon i highly sugesst you don't post your bank statement online anymore. Dark web savy people can get ahold of your info. Not only people on the dark web but regular hacker who might be in your fanbase might just hack your bank account.

idk if you putting your bankstatment was to prove that you are broke but its stupid.

SHE IS ASKING FOR GAS MONEY THIS BITCH

Posted

I legit feel so sorry for her boyfriend

i feel sorry for him too but we warned him. hes the dumbass that gotta put up with her. he better not be suprised when she claims he raped or abused her once he decide to break up with her. God only know when that gonna happen.

Posted

apparently this bitch made another fb page because she got locked out of both (probaby for 24hr like usual) and now is locked out the one she just made.

how many fb accounts are you allowed to have before they just up and ban you from fb?

Posted

apparently this bitch made another fb page because she got locked out of both (probaby for 24hr like usual) and now is locked out the one she just made.

how many fb accounts are you allowed to have before they just up and ban you from fb?

what did she get locked out for this time

Posted

what did she get locked out for this time

idk but she said people were reporting her and i guess it was because she re-hash a call out post on her fan page and i guess the person she called out reported her and her other accounts

28.8-3.thumb.jpg.ef9a5d808a5d00341dd49e0

28.8-2.thumb.jpg.6a3f7f3b5295e7ecd19cc7b

28.8-1.thumb.jpg.2dcc6631ee163a104111807