• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

6107 posts in this topic

Posted

28.3.thumb.jpg.374b193cbfe86f1fa460e809d

28.2.thumb.jpg.a34942d2a871210ebaa192da1

1) This is not an uncommon problem. All doctors have many patients coming in to them, the better they are, the more popular they are and that means more work. So instead of blaming them for incompetence, maybe Lon should have called mid-week to double check if the recommendation went in or be like me and ask for a copy of the paperwork, jic.
2) I doubt she likes to realise these people work with possibly hundreds of people a week. They won't drop everything because Lon needs to be treated like the princess she thinks she is. They are doing their job, they just aren't dropping everything for Lon.
3) As far as I know, everyone that got something done to their teeth goes through that, I've seen my partner go through it  and if she is so use to being in pain all the time from her "chronic illnesses" then shouldn't she  be kinda of use or expecting this sort of pain? I mean, sure this is kinda rude but I don't see the point of her complaining. I wonder if she does this when she kicks her toe too...

Also, I like how she complains about this but at least she can afford dental work, I have a tooth that desperately needs to be removed but without funds, I have to go without. Thanks Lon for being so ungrateful and demanding over something like this, it really grinds my gears.
So Lon, since you are soooooo poor, tell me your secret? 

Posted

28.4.thumb.jpg.b6bf8a653682443daf6ce11e2

Because why not have another post surgury pic

Am i the only one who thinks she looks like she's withdrawing off something? Like she looks like she comming off something other than whatever the doctor gave for the surgery.

Posted

Why even posts this stuff? It's not special or unique, besides only 1 person I don't know any adult who hasn't gotten wisdom teeth out. 

I made the mistake of getting mine done a few days before thanksgiving and could barely eat my beloved thanksgiving meal. Haha now that was a tragedy. It sucks, it hurts, the pain meds made me high (that was fun though), and I drooled blood on my pillow. Get over it Lon. It's not any worse for you then anyone else. 

Posted

it's wisdom tooth removal. 12 year olds get that done and keep it moving. what a fucking baby.

Posted

Good grief, she catastrophizes everything. I've had numerous surgeries over the years and, yeah, wisdom teeth removal isn't fun, but as far as surgeries go it's a walk in the park. 

Posted

i'm yet to get my wisdom teeth taken out but my brother got his removed so i'm gonna go off that.

aren't you supposed to be all cotton mouth-ed up and have the whole cartoon-y looking ice pack wrapped around your head? and like, your mouth swollen? or is that just like the first day?

regardless, i hate how her first instinct at ANY inconvenience is to take a selfie.

Posted

i'm yet to get my wisdom teeth taken out but my brother got his removed so i'm gonna go off that.

aren't you supposed to be all cotton mouth-ed up and have the whole cartoon-y looking ice pack wrapped around your head? and like, your mouth swollen? or is that just like the first day?

regardless, i hate how her first instinct at ANY inconvenience is to take a selfie.

Going to the movies -take a selfie

Going to a con- take a selfie

dyies hair -take a selfie

BF breaks up with her-Takes a selife

Car breaks down- takes a selfie

In the middle of a break down- takes a selfie

throwing up- takes a selfie

taking a shit- takes a selfie

Getting shot- takes a selfie

I know the last two didn't happen but  still everthing is a selfie oppiturnity with her. People get teeth taken out and they do not take a selfie. They may talk about it on fb but not everthing has to be a selfie oppurtinuty. Like most people they dont take post dental surgery because they are in pain and just wanna sleep it off. Not lobster. Pain be damned she gotta post a selfie for her "fans":frowny:

well that didn't take long to ebegg again

28.5.thumb.jpg.c88b1b02bcfef9ac00f4acff1

28.6.thumb.jpg.d1f784e7883b02860ebe0f733

also lon i highly sugesst you don't post your bank statement online anymore. Dark web savy people can get ahold of your info. Not only people on the dark web but regular hacker who might be in your fanbase might just hack your bank account.

idk if you putting your bankstatment was to prove that you are broke but its stupid.

Posted

"I just bought coffee and Sonic, im poor now so please give me money"

Posted

"I just bought coffee and Sonic, im poor now so please give me money"

and if you point that out be ready for 60 paragraphs about how terrible her life is and fast food and clothes are a small price to pay for her only happiness!!!

Posted

and if you point that out be ready for 60 paragraphs about how terrible her life is and fast food and clothes are a small price to pay for her only happiness!!!

Also, she recently bought gas which is what she's begging for money for. Get it together, lon.

Posted

"I have to go to school even though i just got my wisdom teeth out."

So does??  Literally everyone else???  Suck it up butter cup.

Posted

"I have to go to school even though i just got my wisdom teeth out."

So does??  Literally everyone else???  Suck it up butter cup.

OMG yes, I agree.

I had friends who got theirs removed and had to head back to work cause it was the only time they could do it and yet, bless them, they didn't complain once but accepted the fact it needed to be done and that it's worth the pain for that moment and yet, Miss "I-suffer-all-the-time, has to make another post about something so simple. Just go take a nap Lon...

Posted

If she's stupid enough to not cool her cheeks, well, sucks for you, keep being in pain. Also, the doctor usually hands out some pain killer for the first day(s) or at least gives advice on how to reduce pain. Guess she didn't listen (again). This is such an everyday surgery, honestly and everyone suffers through the same pain, so why does she think this makes her any special? I'm pretty sure the doctor could have written her a receipt for school as well if it's oh so bad.

Posted (edited)

Vicodin is a pretty standard prescription for post-op pain after wisdom teeth removal, and trust me, so long as you stay on top of it (taking it at the intervals suggested on the prescription) it is more than adequate.

But wait... doesn't Lon claim to have a prescription for Morphine, which is far, far stronger than Vicodin and other common post-op meds? Funny how it doesn't seem to be doing her any good now.

Edited by Cody

Posted

Her posts asking for money are just like

"I spent $xx on this and I need to do this and that this week. My PayPal is x and squarecash is y. I have nothing to offer tho bye" 

She's not even trying anymore. 

Also her pictures keep on making me ever more uncomfortable. 

(Inb4 I'm not here to make your normie life comfortable)