• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

6115 posts in this topic

Posted

I really hate to say this but she looks really pretty!!! Too bad her shit attitude and bratty behavior ruins it!!!

Posted

I really hate to say this but she looks really pretty!!! Too bad her shit attitude and bratty behavior ruins it!!!

No i thought the same thing. She can look pretty at times but she is such a fucking huge cunt that its hard for anybody to give  two shit about her looks knowing she a huge bitch.

Posted

her looks are the only thing she's got going for her at this point (although I dont wanna see her half naked body x___x) . Her personality is rotten to the core.

Posted

in my honest opinion, I think she looks better in ""normal"" clothes than in JFashion

that outfit looked at least coordinated, unlike most of her JFashion outfits, which are just a hot mess most of the time
(I know there isn't much to coordinate on that outfit, but still)

Posted (edited)

Idk I think she's just average but that makeup and outfit looks is a LOT more flattering than the rainbow vomit look. Too bad it doesn't get her as many attention points as, what was it she pretended everyone calls her? "Sailor moon girl?"

OT in that dress/makeup she looks like my mom back when she was in her 30s. Givin me a lil mind freak rn

Edited by puggles
my post weirdly copy pasted itself idk

Posted

I acknowledge the fact that she is a fairly pretty girl and has a tall and slim body but when someone has a terrible personality I can't help it I just perceive them to be ugly on the outside as well. Also she is just so narcissistic about her body being "a sight to behold" that it makes me not want to say any sort of compliment about her looks.

Posted

in my honest opinion, I think she looks better in ""normal"" clothes than in JFashion

that outfit looked at least coordinated, unlike most of her JFashion outfits, which are just a hot mess most of the time
(I know there isn't much to coordinate on that outfit, but still)

I agree this is a very good look on her. But we know she's going to go back to badly coordinated attempts at JFashion. Platform shoes and pastels don't equal JFashion. Even fairy kei has a standard look and Lobster isnt pulling that look off. She looks the most together in this pic. Even her "modeling" outfits are bad and those are clothing assigned for her to wear! If she knew anything about JFashion she would bring matching foot wear and a wig if her hair colour was off. Galaxxxy is KNOWN for being more decora style and pop kei. Bright bold colours and lobster brings pastel little twin stars platforms and pastel baby pink hair?? No, you should have known that that was the style and brought the proper matching accessories. But she didn't and we alll saw what a disaster it was. 

Posted (edited)

28.3.thumb.jpg.374b193cbfe86f1fa460e809d

28.2.thumb.jpg.a34942d2a871210ebaa192da1

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

Lon, you aren't the ONLY one to get help/surgery. You aren't the only person that needs help. Stop thinking you're the only sick person in america you ungrateful prick. 

Posted

oh, iirc it's been a while since she used the word spoons, I'm actually quite surprised to read it
and yeah... typical entitled feeling Lon
misunderstandings happen and it's no reason to rant on Facebook about it. just be an adult and accept that sometimes little setbacks happen. don't yell around and insult people, especially if there's a chance that things will go well in the end (which they did)
it's just immature af and plain rude. also annoying.

Posted

Lon, you aren't the ONLY one to get help/surgery. You aren't the only person that needs help. Stop thinking you're the only sick person in america you ungrateful prick. 

her doctor was probay fucking busy and forgot and if that sugery was that damn important she should have called her family doctor to remind the to send the cleariance its tbh not the doctor responsiblity to be on it when they got 50 other fucking things to do.

Posted

So um sorry if this is totally stupid of me but did she just have her wisdom teeth out?? Since she said they removed all 4?

The way she words it "oral surgery" makes it sound like a huge deal and she's so so sick as usual but.... doesn't nearly everyone have to get this surgery....??????

It just sounds like she's trying to get as many pity points as possible... maybe I am wrong but it sounds like simple wisdom tooth removal... I have a jaw disorder and yet it was like nothing having them removed.. 

Posted

So um sorry if this is totally stupid of me but did she just have her wisdom teeth out?? Since she said they removed all 4?

The way she words it "oral surgery" makes it sound like a huge deal and she's so so sick as usual but.... doesn't nearly everyone have to get this surgery....??????

It just sounds like she's trying to get as many pity points as possible... maybe I am wrong but it sounds like simple wisdom tooth removal... I have a jaw disorder and yet it was like nothing having them removed.. 

that's because she'll take any chance she gets to earn some pity and attention 

Posted (edited)

If it's indeed her wisdom teeth, I'm gonna slap a bitch. Like holy shit dude, I also got all four removed and yet you don't see me whining on social media like I got a freakin limb chopped off.

God, she's such an egocentric crybaby, it's actually pathetic.

Edited by Mewd

Posted

on the wisdom teeth thing, not everyone needs to get them removed, like you can ofc and sometimes ppl just don't have the room for them, the grow up all fucked and slanted etc. but I would get the hype if she had a phobia or major issues but it just looks like she has SOMETHING happen to her: instant pity point JACKPOT.

everything is always so 1000000000000%%%%% extra with her, it's so fucking offputting. Like, take a min to think how you would've posted abt this if at all and compare it to this. also. facebook is such a ded meme.