• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

6110 posts in this topic

Posted

YOU GUYS. SHE ALSO HAS A  F O O T  PROBLEM NOW.

Posted

YOU GUYS. SHE ALSO HAS A  F O O T  PROBLEM NOW.

Nuh-uh, the only problem she has is either a personality problem or/and attention seeking problem. She's a wreck, but she won't do shit about it. 

You know Lon, you can change, grow up and get a job. Learn to handle your own shit because people won't do it for you.

Posted

Let's go

interstitial cystitis

fibromyalgia

pelvic floor dysfunction

autism 

Bipolar

Mania

Depression

Anxiety 

And more

i forgot eczema and PTSD

Posted (edited)

28.thumb.jpg.c7aa13d0df01f2cc727cdc8e128

Ok first off why that nasty and nobody wants to see a pic of you vomiting or your fucking vomit. Secondy you didn't need to emphasize the fact that you vomit in a public bathroom like we get it you're sick and you feel the need to share.

Really lobster? there are way better people who can make a better point without having to be so fucking disgusting like you are doing in this post.

im sorry but this was nasty and disgusting and is she that attention hugnry that she took a post  vomit bathroom selfie? She so fucking nasty. 

OT but she would work well in the dansou community

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

She is just vulgar, she doesn't need to post this and it doesn't make a point. With that said, I guess I should be posting daily about how often I am sick and how often I am suffering.

Besides, when unwell, who the fuck takes images when ill, that's the last fucking thing any normal person would do... 

Lon, you attention seeking peon, get the fuck off the net and away from all communities. So toxic and vulgar.

For someone puking, she looks 100 times better than I do. What's her secret!?

Posted

this is so funny why does she have the constant need to look ~nice~ even though she's fuckin pukin in a public restroom. like this isn't something people are supposed to look nice doing, stomach acid & half-digested food isn't kawaii. i feel like this is a look at me i can still be my disabled chronically ill persona while also still being masc presenting!! i'm such a hot beaut i look good even when vomiting into a public toilet uwu 

Posted

Ok first off why that nasty and nobody wants to see a pic of you vomiting or your fucking vomit. Secondy you didn't need to emphasize the fact that you vomit in a public bathroom like we get it you're sick and you feel the need to share.

Really lobster? there are way better people who can make a better point without having to be so fucking disgusting like you are doing in this post.

im sorry but this was nasty and disgusting and is she that attention hugnry that she took a post  vomit bathroom selfie? She so fucking nasty. 

Tbh, I wouldn't want her worm her way into the dansou community either. We're a pretty peaceful lot with loveable people. A drama monger is the last thing we need. 

Who on earth takes vomit-fresh pics from a public toilet? She manages to take them from her "good side", too. Lol. She's really pushing this "I'm (not so) secretly ill" thing too hard, isn't she? 

Posted

She really thinks that no one notices she's vomiting? Unless she manages to stay completely quiet, which is pretty much impossible and hides some mouth water somewhere, I do doubt that heavily. People just try to pretend they didn't notice for convenience.

Posted

'Look how pretty I am whilst vomitting' is all I got from that. . .

Posted

Yeah Lon, I feel like vomiting too...after seeing you post a picture of yourself puking. 

It's nice you want to try to prove you are oh so ill, but could you please do it in a way that won't make everyone else lose their meal? 

Also it looks like there is nothing in the toliet bowl? Are you sure you threw up? Did you throw up Sprite or something?

Posted

She still manages to make me speechless. 

Sometimes I wonder if she's just a fine art student doing some sort of performance or social experiment with her illness queen kawaii persona. That last post screams performance art to me. 

Posted

We can only hope. Maybe she'll become one of those artists that paints with their bodily fluids. She can stop begging for money because that's free art supplies right there. I just grossed myself out.

Posted

She still manages to make me speechless. 

Sometimes I wonder if she's just a fine art student doing some sort of performance or social experiment with her illness queen kawaii persona. That last post screams performance art to me. 

She a film major now so maybe this was part of her film she probaby gonna make about herself. Either way it was nasty. Nobody gives two shits if you puke. If you puke, you puke keep it to yourself because nobody need to see or know you are throwing up

Posted

Funny how she apparently just got sick, but the toilet bowl is perfectly clean.  Definitely wouldn't look like that if she did throw up in it. I wonder if someone else noticed too because now the photos that had a clear view of the toilet are mysteriously gone from the post.

IMG_4550.thumb.PNG.537d192a91a4a019b8a1b

Posted

lon WHY should anyone care that you're sick? who are you to the strangers in your class? to your neighbors? to the people on the bus? why does she think that everyone should care about her when they have no connection to her? yeah people don't know you're "disabled" they also don't know your last name, idiot.