• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

3119 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh man, too much stuff. I don't even wanna comment on most the shit that's gone on. Buuuut! 

Lonlon; "it's sso hothot, so many redlights. I wish I could buy water" -typed on a smartphone and sent to Facebook via 4g, both of which she can afford, not to mention the car in which she sat in whilst relaying said message. Tut tut Lon, you could kill someone using your phone whilst driving! And all of your excuses and disabilities won't get you out of that mess!

2. Did anyone else get the vibes that she was trying to imply that her bf is emotionally abusing her? It feels like she's laying the groundwork to be able to say that another relationship didn't work "because cis-white-males are all abusive". ALSO why the fuck would you have a flea infested couch? I mean, eewww? And burn that shit? And stop being dramatic,  sleep in the fucking bathtub if you're choices are so bad. Lots of cushions and blankets and it'll be like a little nest. You gotta start sorting shit out yourself. You're but and ugly enough now to look after yourself.

3." I can't look at my old pictures because of my hair, I'm a boy at the mo, a complete boy!" Proceeds to wear the most girliest of girls clothes and wearing makeup. Forgive me if I'm wrong but she can't look at pictures of herself with long hair but it's not like she's any different now?? She just cut off the two rats tails she had going on???? I don't get it.

4. Misdiagnosed with narcolepsy and has a sleeping disorder. I didn't see that one coming, I figured insomnia would be her next problem. Oh well. That's what? Disorder number 366368435688?

5. That comment she made definitely sounds like she's saying that anyone with a mental illness also abuses drugs.  That's what it reads like to me and she couldn't be more wrong. I've never abused alcohol or drugs even though I've be clinically depressed since I was 12 and suffering with crippling anxiety since I was 18. Now if she said "people that abuse drugs are more likely to develop mental illnesses" I would completely agree. But that's just an opinion formed from personal experience with addicts and not from actual scientific study or research. It's just my opinion. I've personally never liked the idea of giving up control of myself, it makes me more anxious and alcohol interfere with my meds waaaaaay too much so, whilst I do drink socially, I try to limit that to no more that a couple of times a month. I think Lonlon would definitely benefit from limiting her alcohol and drug intakes. 

Posted

Also those flees are going to spread to the rest of the house. Lon's whole place is going to be flee infested and it's going to be nasty. 

But Lon would rather spend Lon's money on high end makeup and expensive kawaii clothes then make sure Lon has a clean and infestation free home. Because Lon is a goddamn idiot. 

Posted

When is Lon going to learn that sharing posts on FB does not do shit in the real world.  FB posts don't = activism.  If you want to change things then you need to get out there and do it yourself.  

IMG_4401.thumb.PNG.2eb4c6395abc16785bbdf

Posted

When is Lon going to learn that sharing posts on FB does not do shit in the real world.  FB posts don't = activism.  If you want to change things then you need to get out there and do it yourself.  

She hasn't spoken up outside of the internet even once, so...  The panel will be her first time and I still doubt it's gonna happen.

Posted

I'm curious to see her at the panel where she can't just get upset and scream type everything. She has to keep her composure and probably take questions and stuff right? If she really was an advocate or anything like that, she would post the panel so...i'm waiting to see that. I mean, here many cons usually post the panels, or at least parts of them but idk.

I can't image her being that talented of a speaker to be honest. It really doesn't matter how much info you have of something if you can't present it to people in a fitting manner you know??

also lolz lon, let's see u fkn lose it the minute someone questions ur problematic ass:harharplz:

Posted

How can someone be so fucking entitled man.....she must not even know what being humble is.

She is just so abusive and egocentric.

Posted

I bet she will start fake crying at the panel 

Posted

I bet she will start fake crying at the panel 

I want to go sooo bad lol. I didn't plan for it or save money. Maybe I should start a PayPal account? If " y'all" just donate 5-10 dollars for my plane tickets it would be appreciated. Don't worry I'll take 20 dollars for a hotel room and food. 

Posted

I know you're joking but I would actually pitch in just so we could hear about what an absolute train wreck it was. :haiplz:

Posted

Fits lobster to a T

lobster_in_a_nutshell.thumb.jpg.adda068d

Ok so you want people to speak up and often the only problem is that if they only do it online like you do all the goddamn time then it does nothing for the status quo. Its fine if people want to talk about their illness online but  not bumbard people like you do.

I wouldn't be suprised. she probably would do it to gain pity points so her white knight can defend her online "guyz she is really as sick as she says stop bulling her you abliest scum!!! get a life you able body oppressers!!

It would not suprise me if she just flat out said he is abusing her.She has a bad habit of saying all of her bf she dating at the time is "abusing" her if they don't do what she wants, when she wants it.

It just her trying to push how genderfuild she is.

To me while i do agree she was trying to say anybody with a mental illness abuses drugs, to me it was her trying to accuse her personal drug use. She lowkey let the world know she is abusing drugs.

Posted

I know you're joking but I would actually pitch in just so we could hear about what an absolute train wreck it was. :haiplz:

Hear about it lol. I would live stream that shit haha. 

Posted

i am willing to pay one (1) euro if it means i got to see the panel, i am not kidding, this is big money.

are there gonna be other panelists or is she rly just gonna talk for like 30 min ~ 1h?

Posted

I want to go sooo bad lol. I didn't plan for it or save money. Maybe I should start a PayPal account? If " y'all" just donate 5-10 dollars for my plane tickets it would be appreciated. Don't worry I'll take 20 dollars for a hotel room and food. 

*throws wallet at screen* See, I tried lol and I doubt they'd accept aud lol

I wonder what posts she is mentioning, are they like hers? If they are, they are not advocating and only enabling and validating Lon's posts which are honestly offensive to me as someone who suffers just as much or maybe more than Lon but I can't complain, I have an amazing family of friends who I can talk to and they care.

Posted

Someone should stand outside the door and play this every time some walks into the room :hurrplz: