• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lonbon Lonlon (Kawaii Cannabis Queen)

6107 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ok so im not home and i can't be fucked to screencap at the moment so here are the highlight

• Bitch about someone sharing her post about her being lonely which was a goddamn lie because i checked here,lolcow kiwifarms and even 4chan cgl board and nobody shared it so it was a dumb and stupid lie
  • Bitch about how people are sharing her post even though back in late March she said "doesn't give a fuck" and "isn't going to censor herself for her haters"
  • Bitched about her illness
  • Bitch about how hard it is for people like her to keep up with "able bodies" at work
  • Made a vid calling out her "ablebodied" oppressers

TL;DR told a fucking stupid lie and is bitching about how hard it is for her at work 

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

I'll screenshot but heres the link to the video before she deletes. 

Because crying on camera is #activism

Posted

Ok so im not home and i can't be fucked to screencap at the moment so here are the highlight

• Bitch about someone sharing her post about her being lonely which was a goddamn lie because i checked here,lolcow kiwifarms and even 4chan cgl board and nobody shared it so it was a dumb and stupid lie
  • Bitch about how people are sharing her post even though back in late March she said "doesn't give a fuck" and "isn't going to censor herself for her haters"
  • Bitched about her illness
  • Bitch about how hard it is for people like her to keep up with "able bodies" at work
  • Made a vid calling out her "ablebodied" oppressers

TL;DR told a fucking stupid lie and is bitching about how hard it is for her at work 

Lol, I got this for ya cause I'm bored

1.thumb.PNG.c9abf6e4cbdbc7f021e9e389980b

Thing is, she is negative, even the following posts I am about to upload is negative. This post is also very negative cause it starts off accusing "able bodied" people not being reassuring to sick people. Just because she finds all the shit ones doesn't mean she has to shit on everyone cause no one is sucking her arse hard enough for them to be choking on her tonsils.
You don't activate loudly about chronic illness, you advocate loudly about your own and belittle others who have it and try to reach out to you.
Oh sweetie, we don't hate you, just your actions and lies, as a sick person too, I know bullshit when I see it.
Again with calling everyone an ablelist, you clearly don't know the word anymore...
You push your narrow minded ways and sickness onto everyone, that's not positive and I could withstand her "sick" body cause I been through enough shit to make me strong.
To emphasis the highlighted quote, she should practice what she preaches.

2.thumb.PNG.0ab7afbcbc5bde0c384a1b0bbd72

No, people do, she just goes to the wrong places and people.
She is a leech and this is coming from someone is is just as bad and does things themselves and I push through cause it's the only think I can do...

3.thumb.PNG.a29314b9da8ddee153abc3ebe6d2

"Wah wah wah, I'm so sick and I'm suffering"
At least you have a car with working a/c, I don't have a car or an a/c.
*sigh* she really doesn't know when to stop...

4.thumb.PNG.197dbe17acbb7d59a655a8fef2c2

Same as above but sounding like she is "Today, I have this illness that I never mentioned before and probably don't have but it's okay, it's also because I haven't taken my medication that I am suppose to. Feel sorry for me"
Her self-care is beyond terrible and should not be allowed to give a panel on it.
Here's my encouragement, get off the net and fix yourself, you are a disgrace as a human being. Also,, most places allow you to pay bills online, why not do that.

5.thumb.PNG.5fa1463c0812f536be39aac56beb

"I'm not trying to guilt anyone..." and proceeds to make a post about trying to make everyone feel bad.
It's ironic she makes this post when she does the exact same thing. At least she can travel a few times a year, I don't have that luxury and this is not a compliment, just a point.
I am so sharing this cause the irony is strong.

Posted

"I want to be able to do what able-bodied people can"

Bitch you do shit regularly that even a lot of able-bodied people have never done because of lack of money.  

You are n o t struggling to survive.  

You do not struggle to get you medication.

You do not struggle for food.

"Be grateful you can have a job"

Oh fuck off

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Sailor Earth
double posted somehow

Posted

"I want to be able to do what able-bodied people can"

Bitch you do shit regularly that even a lot of able-bodied people have never done because of lack of money.  

You are n o t struggling to survive.  

You do not struggle to get you medication.

You do not struggle for food.

"Be grateful you can have a job"

Oh fuck off

Wait, doesn't she have a job? cause even I am struggling to even get that and yet she claims to "struggle"...

Posted

Oh jesus

Screen_Shot_2017-07-21_at_7.44.15_PM.thu

I have been diagnosed with 2 mental illnesses (not even gonna discuss that) and, actually, venting to someone about your problems may feel good and a relief on your part, but it could ruin another person. I don't vent often because I don't want to drag my friend's mental health down from them worrying about me. I try focusing on the positive. Support is good, but I'm not having them listen to every problem I have. I had friends like that and in the end we left them because it was straining us and distracting us from schoolwork. 

People have feelings, and some people can't handle mental illnesses/physical illnesses due to the stress it puts on them. Also, you constantly go on and on about how much you're hurting, yet you can do so much. You never TRY and focus on the positive! You can't have a job, yet you can attend cons and walk runways. You "hardly have any money", yet you have a wardrobe of expensive clothes AND STILL manage to attend cons.

You give up so easily and let your illnesses consume you and control how you behave. You aren't even trying to fight back, the only time you ever really "fight back" is when you do something treat you. Stand up and fight against them.

You try and present yourself as a fighter when in all reality your a whiney pussy who scams people out of their hard earned money!! You want money to attend cons?? Go get a job that can accommodate your illnesses!!

I hate people who behave like this, makes others think we're weak..

Posted

I'm so upset with this I can't even begin to express. IMG_4391.thumb.PNG.21594e4ea22e7786c5f11

Posted (edited)

I'm so upset with this I can't even begin to express. IMG_4391.thumb.PNG.21594e4ea22e7786c5f11

How fucking abysmal can she be.

Maybe its the cynicism starting to kick in but  i expected this from her. I acutally expected this post yesterday but better late than never 

This is what she does. She uses a tragedy to push her fucked up adgenda.

She did it with the Manchester bombings and now she doing it with a well loved celeberty death. 

THE DUDE HASN'T EVEN BEEN BURIED AND SHE USING HIS DEATH FOR HER VIEWS.

Bad enough the Guitarist from KORN called him a "coward" for killing himself can she not use his death to push her fucked up views?

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

I'm going to sound so crude with this, but-

OH FUCK OFF. Do you always, ALWAYS have to make every single tragedy about YOU? What does ableism have to do with this? I'm someone who constantly deals with people who suffer every form of depression. Most of the time, the largest part of helping them out of it is for them to find the strength and resolve to stand up and fight instead of getting swallowed! 

Look, Lon, I'm gonna have to tell you as a Listener from the other end, that we are there to talk and listen when you are down. But please realize that what we do as someone who is concerned, people like us can NOT be an emotional buffer forever. That would not only cause you to be dependent, but enable this behavior. If you want to fight off depression, it is up to YOU - we are meant to be a support, but not your SOLUTION. 

You must also remember we are also human. Able bodied or not, we have our secret illnesses, too. We also need someone in our lives. Realize, also, that we can't carry your negativity along with ours, nor can you expect someone to carry it for you in the long run. It's like getting rid and passing your own poison to an already-wounded. We aren't that strong. People who listen to you will crack at some point.

Stop being so bloody obstinate and help yourself. By that, I- no, we mean "quit being so selfish and do something honest and useful for your health and life."

Posted

I'm diagnosed with depression (along with suicide thoughts), anxiety, ADD, PCS etc. I STRUGGLE not to vent to my boyfriend about my pains and my struggles everyday. BUT I am able to keep it to myself. I don't vent online, I don't bring others down on purpose, I don't tell lies, I just don't fucking mention anything unless I need to. And I'm pretty fucking sure you don't NEED to be on the internet all day long venting to all your blind friends and "fans" on facebook. There is NO reason, whatsoever, to bring your pain up every chance you get. I don't know why you can't get that into your head. It's not so fucking hard. You are riddiculous. You are full of yourself. You only think of yourself in every situation. The suicide isn't about you, buy you can make it about you when it isn't. Stop. Being. A. Brat. And grow up. You don't get to use a fucking tragic death to get attention for you and your satisfaction. Do you know what kind of person that makes you? Do you live off ranting online and turning every sitauation about you? Are your parents even proud of you? If I were your parent, I would fucking not even let you have internet access anymore until you fucking grow up. You're not 14 anymore, but you bloody never grew up from that age. You're so goddamn embarrassing, such an excuse of a human being, seriously. I didn't hate you, but bitch it's so hard to care when all you do is cry, vent, repeat. GROW UP. 

And I rather help people that deserve the help. And you clearly don't. You're not a special little ill queen, you're not the only one in the worl woth problems yet you make it seem like it. Do you believe yourself? Have you been keeping this shit up for so long that you're believing your own shit now? 

Disabled people, people who cannot walk, eat by themselves, see, hear, move, breathe or do anything, do you see them complain like you? Those are the people that needs extra help. Because THEY CAN'T do stuff themselves. But you Lon, you CAN you just DON'T because you're a selfish brat with no life outside the internet. Lay off and grow up.

sorry, I'm just so pissed at her rn. :alpacaworry2:

Posted (edited)

Thing is, she is negative, even the following posts I am about to upload is negative. This post is also very negative cause it starts off accusing "able bodied" people not being reassuring to sick people. Just because she finds all the shit ones doesn't mean she has to shit on everyone cause no one is sucking her arse hard enough for them to be choking on her tonsils.
You don't activate loudly about chronic illness, you advocate loudly about your own and belittle others who have it and try to reach out to you.
Oh sweetie, we don't hate you, just your actions and lies, as a sick person too, I know bullshit when I see it.
Again with calling everyone an ablelist, you clearly don't know the word anymore...
You push your narrow minded ways and sickness onto everyone, that's not positive and I could withstand her "sick" body cause I been through enough shit to make me strong.

She is a leech and this is coming from someone is is just as bad and does things themselves and I push through cause it's the only think I can do...

Same as above but sounding like she is "Today, I have this illness that I never mentioned before and probably don't have but it's okay, it's also because I haven't taken my medication that I am suppose to. Feel sorry for me"
Her self-care is beyond terrible and should not be allowed to give a panel on it.
Here's my encouragement, get off the net and fix yourself, you are a disgrace as a human being. Also,, most places allow you to pay bills online, why not do that.

"I'm not trying to guilt anyone..." and proceeds to make a post about trying to make everyone feel bad.
It's ironic she makes this post when she does the exact same thing. At least she can travel a few times a year, I don't have that luxury and this is not a compliment, just a point.

BITCH I HAVE BPD AND AM ON THE SPECTRUM, DO NOT CALL IT A CURSE. This Is MY life and while it is hard I LOVE MY LIFE. DO NOT CALL IT A CURSE, YOU CUNT.  I'm so pissed at her. Also don't be throwing around "yall" tryn to sound like you are a POC. STOP. There is southern and there is just trying to hard: you are trying too hard. People just telling you nice things isn't helping you, it's keeping you from reality. Don't even get me started with you be soooo positive. You are the most NEGITIVE person in the kawaii community. I don't hate people but I'm close. SHE ISNT GOOD FOR MY MENTAL HEALTH. I'm so mad I can't even finish reading these screenshots. Her posts just caused me to have a full on panic attack. I'm not ok right now, sorry guys. I just can't 

Edited by CrownJewel

Posted (edited)

I just notice this but when did she devop nacolepsy? You didn't bring it up before out of all your illness you mention NOW you have someting simular to Nacolepsy?

Also people can compliment people as long as 1) they aren't being racist about it and 2) its not a backhanded one.  Anyway if you don't want your fans to compliment you the way they feel like it you might as well said "if you don't say this like how i like it im gonna block you"

OT but are we sure she isn't doing any hard core drugs? 

and OT her boyfriend got pissed at her for making the Fb Vid telling her to tone it down

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

First she says how she hates when people make it about themselves yet she FUCKING MAKES CHESTER'S SUICIDE ABT HERSELF. fuck off. And the video lol, you basically got angry at your bf or someone probably having a bad day too, not just kissing your ass and you just slapped on the able bodied ppl shit bc you cannnnnnnot keep yourself from SUBPOSTING ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T PLEASE YOUR DAMN ASS.

I HAVE MANY ILLNESSES, THEY DON'T SHOW YET I KNOW MANY OF THESE "ABLE BODIED" PEOPLE WHO HAVE FKN ISSUES. you really think there are people w no illnesses who have 0 struggles? I get your point, it's fkn unfair not to be healthy but ffs stfu. 

Posted (edited)

First she says how she hates when people make it about themselves yet she FUCKING MAKES CHESTER'S SUICIDE ABT HERSELF. fuck off. And the video lol, you basically got angry at your bf or someone probably having a bad day too, not just kissing your ass and you just slapped on the able bodied ppl shit bc you cannnnnnnot keep yourself from SUBPOSTING ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T PLEASE YOUR DAMN ASS.

I HAVE MANY ILLNESSES, THEY DON'T SHOW YET I KNOW MANY OF THESE "ABLE BODIED" PEOPLE WHO HAVE FKN ISSUES. you really think there are people w no illnesses who have 0 struggles? I get your point, it's fkn unfair not to be healthy but ffs stfu. 

And its not just "able body" people who are trying to "oppress" her from spreading her "awareness"  its disabled people like you and me and most of the people in this fourm calling her out on her blaten bullshit.

If anything the majority of people calling her out has been disabled so she need to get off that "able body" bullshit 

Edited by Fairyduster